Handbanana#9379

Marine Name
    Eric 'Meat Missile' Castle

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ahtaot Ahn'tha

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Wz2DEsDPc/edit

Full character story is in the Google drive document, I dont have the accumen to be a good story teller but I tried. If youre on the pred whitelist chances are youve fought me multiple times in the past couple years. I believe I have a firm understanding of the whitelist rules and if given the go ahead believe I can play a hunter in a way that others in the server will find enjoyable to interact or combat while adhering to the honor code, whitelist, and server rules.

Ill post the opening of the character bio to satisfy the 750 character limit.

"He was silent. To the untrained eye it was the single most defining characteristic about him. Looking back it was hard to recall more than a few times he had spoken. Simple, straight forward questions and answers. There were tales of great hunts, whispers of the conquests, but not a single trophy to prove them. A highly honored predator without trophies or boast. His existence seemed paradoxical in nature to those who were new."

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a pretty cool dude, and I don't think you'll mess up. In your story you do some fun hunting and describe a bit about yourself, and I love your quote in the clan story. I'm fine with giving you a +1, just don't mess up.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Fortelian said, you're a cool dude. With all the time spent as your battle-buddy, I know for a fact that you'll do the whitelist proud. It can never hurt to have another combat-oriented predator who isn't afraid to die, and will maybe even fight superior opponents through either bravery or sheer stupidity. +1, and good luck.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't bother checking the story personally, but I believe you can handle the whitelist well as mentioned above, you'd be a welcome addition.

+1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good player, its nice to see pred hunters get a different perspective when they actually play pred

+1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 trustworthy in my eyes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Predator
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505