Date of Incident
    May 27, 2021

Your Character Name?
    John LeBird

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Aiden 'Wanted' Bashline

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4, 4:30pm was round start

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    Its not just one incident but several, always with this player doing whatever they can to grief MP's.

For this one, roundstart they ran into brig, hacked into the prep room and turned off all the power.

They then spent most rest of the round arrested, being arrested, or on the run for various crimes.

Its honestly annoying as shit because its gotten to the point where I know if there is an MT or SO or just a marine named Aiden something, they will do something illagel to fuck with the MP's or break their doors or do jailbreaks, nearly every round without fail.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/sTlAOEX
    You probably recognize his name already and would know more.

How you would punish the accused:
    Some type of note or something so he stops doing this shit. Maybe a ban from all roles that can hack doors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo, aiden here

im not trying to grief with what i do, im trying to give MPs something to do. in that picture i should have worded that better instead of just staying "if you dont like dealing with me dont go MP" because that sounds like im purposefully trying to drive people off. mps in the past have told me that dealing with me is fun so i kept doing it, but if you want me to i can tone it down on the MT stuff. and i never hacked into brig prep room from what i recall, i turned the power off to the lobby that doesnt do anything (doors stay on all the time even if you turn the APC off), i think the doors were also broke that round though

but yeah, if you want me to chill out i will, its clear you arent having fun with the shenanigans and im sorry for that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for discussion between myself and @forest2001
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Server Time: 2021-05-28 12:30:20

Server Time: 2021-05-28 13:19:34

Two back to back rounds involving Aiden and Terrell Tireman going out of their way to be aggressive, break SOP and cause harm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont know if this helps but heres some known MPs thanking me for making rounds interesting

f9b61e3ec8bab7958a3d8c7f724d2766.png

58a9b3d9e3077ca3fa5a16136c2db84f.jpg

59e7074273290f727db919231062694a.png

im pretty sure the last one is referring to me but im not 100%
    Again though, ill stop doing stuff if its impacting people's rounds

honestly im probably gonna stop playing shipside roles now if its really this bad. im sorry.

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replying since i was quoted and half the accusation is a general one rather than round specific. As an mp main i have interacted with them, though not in the specific round quoted. I will say that in general the intent of the player is that to interact with the mps in an antagonistic fashion, i.e. give them something to do, rather than grief. This does inevitably mean that they will hack a door or break themselves out, or just rp incompetence of not being able to fix a door, usually the north big lobby entrance one. While there might be issues with how far they take this at times, and this may annoy mps even ooc, i don't have a reason to doubt the intent under which this is done from the player, at lest in the general case.

(as for the actual quote, and i do remember some of the other events in the round, though not what the quote is in reference to or which aiden, i know i was an mp in it however, and as such the context of it is probably accurate.)

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All logs made by Aiden during that round.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 06-02-2021 at 02:46 PM.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I've been pondering this for a while and meant to post yesterday but I had an IRL emergency occur I needed to deal with.

Having reviewed the logs I have come to the conclusion that Aiden, Tallfission, has been deliberately self-antagging as Maintenance Technican.

I do not disagree that MPs typically can have very little to do in the round, but that does not excuse going out of your way to be a hinderance nor commit malicious actions with the deliberate intent of being hunted by the MPs.

Owing to Tallfission's note history regarding active hinderance of the round via law breaks and/or self-antagging of some regard I will be issuing a 24 hour ban and a warning that further self-antagging will lead to harsh punishment.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001