Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tactical 445 - Predator Application

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusician321 View Post
    Great application and you're a good player as well, it's really generic but you had a good response to Rob's scenario. I'll give you my +1, hope to see you in the hunt!
    Great app and Really generic? Which is it?

-1, this is a totally mediocre app and past accolades aren't an auto acceptance.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be fair he posted the applications before we raised the standards.
    This is a tough call, but I think it's a dick move to change our votes now that we have some new standards in place.

So Mark I'm going to give you a couple scenarios and I want to see how you as a predator would roleplay it out.

1. You are hunting on LV624 and a bump into a working joe survivor synthetic. He immediately starts greeting you in Yaujta. How would you react to this?

2. You observe a marine who says "I SEE YOU, YOU GHOST FUCK!" He takes out a knife, starts beating his chest and yells "FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN GHOST!"

3. You and another predator are on the ship, and he is hostile to you. He taunts you, and refers to you as a whelp who isn't worthy of being a blooded predator. He points to the ships dueling arena and begins to laugh at you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    To be fair he posted the applications before we raised the standards.
    This is a tough call, but I think it's a dick move to change our votes now that we have some new standards in place.

So Mark I'm going to give you a couple scenarios and I want to see how you as a predator would roleplay it out.

1. You are hunting on LV624 and a bump into a working joe survivor synthetic. He immediately starts greeting you in Yaujta. How would you react to this?

2. You observe a marine who says "I SEE YOU, YOU GHOST FUCK!" He takes out a knife, starts beating his chest and yells "FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN GHOST!"

3. You and another predator are on the ship, and he is hostile to you. He taunts you, and refers to you as a whelp who isn't worthy of being a blooded predator. He points to the ships dueling arena and begins to laugh at you.
    Welp, looks like my battle isn�t over yet, I�ll try to not botch this one as well.

1. So I would greet the strange fake oomam with curiosity. I would find it strange and surprising that it knows my language, I would question it about what exactly it is and how it can possibly speak Yautja launguage. overall I would RP with whoever the synth is and spice up our encounter the best I can by asking questions and possibly even answering his questions.

2. I would address his challenge with pride and superiority. As he is directly insulting and challenging me. This makes him by every means worthy of the hunt. Basically I would show him how a true hunter fights.

3. I would take extreme offense to the predators insults, assuring to him that I am indeed worthy. As he is challenging me to a duel in the fighting pit, my pride could never allow myself to be humiliated or deny the challenge. I would accept and put that disrespectful worm in his place.
    Last edited by Tactical 445; 02-15-2019 at 07:00 PM.
    Commanding Officer Mark 'Sherman' Wilson

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for any errors in that response, wrote it on my phone.

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answers are fine but I want to point out something as far as question #2 goes.

-You're under no obligation to engage them in an honor duel

1)How would you react to Marine's actively hunting you?

2)You let a Xeno know that you intend to take it as a trophy, the Xeno replies with some form of no thanks/go away, how do you proceed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    The answers are fine but I want to point out something as far as question #2 goes.

-You're under no obligation to engage them in an honor duel

1)How would you react to Marine's actively hunting you?

2)You let a Xeno know that you intend to take it as a trophy, the Xeno replies with some form of no thanks/go away, how do you proceed?
    1. If marines were hunting me down, and I did not provoke or attack them, they are concidered unworthy and thus I will use any means available to me in order to fend them off.

2. So as long as the xeno is not already in a fight, and it actively roaming the map, they are worthy of the hunt. Therefore I will act as such and hunt them, unless they escape my reach and make it back to a group of Xenos or the hive. At that point I�d probably pull off. The xeno will have to take into account that predator is an antagonist role and just saying �no� does not protect you.

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll change to +1 here, I think you're capable of the role and understand the honor code, as well as you having applied before the standard update as Soldier pointed out.

Keep in mind with this role that even though you -could- validly do something doesn't always mean you should. (Always SD though)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standards are expected to be raised for pred apps. Honestly i think this just scrapes by. Barely. Spelling and grammar errors i can usually over look seeing as we have non english primary speakers etc. Take my +1 but i wanna see some good click clack RP if you get accepted
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for your support

Synthetic Unit Marcus

Predator Rekag'Voli

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted, but you have to play as a Youtja every time you join into a pred round.