User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misti Rockwell - Synthetic Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the quirk might be a bit pushy and will require some effort to succesfully pull off, Im pretty sure misti's gonna be able to reliably pull that one off. Misti has the proper RP talent require to handle such a gimmicky quirk.

Unsure too much about their competency but seeing as how they have CO WL It would impress me greatly if they didn't knew what Ia did or other things like that.

+1
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does your synth write information on a notepad? Synthetics are incapable of forgetting things, so it seems redundant, and synths do not perform tasks for sentimental value.
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kind of elaborated on this in my story? It's neither for her own sake (she doesn't forget, as mentioned in the story) nor for emotional value. It's a habit she got used to during her previous assignment as a middle management figure in an office complex. Her superiors had asked her to keep tabs on people, and so she took notes of their behaviourisms, stored them, and then handed them to her superiors when required.
    Last edited by LilPenpusher; 06-08-2021 at 03:21 AM. Reason: typo
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misti is pretty cool and they know their way around marine law and game mechanics. I'm confident they know what they're doing and their quirk is fine with me, but I will give these words: Roleplay your quirk. Don't just forget about it, actually do it. It can seem like a pain sometimes, but if you have an actual personality, people will see that and remember you.

+1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have ok vouches, and you are pretty adequate at support stuff for Synth.

What I can't make amends with is your general demeanour as a CO, and other similar roles. The whole gimmick of bragging of war crimes shamelessly is not only unfunny, but also a poor showing for a CO without much room for RP other than a slapstick joke. It also doesn't seem thhat this has changed for the better either and undermines any trust I have for you maintaining a good consistent standard for Synth either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry if the way my CO acts is not to your personal liking, and of course anyone can have their opinions about things.

However, I don't see how this portrays me as being incapable of supporting a good and consistent standard and character for the Synth Whitelist. My Character has always been uncompromising when it comes to the UPP specifically, because she's staunchly anti-communist. I'm not just pulling the trigger on POWs because "it's the funny BE, everybody laugh" but because it's something the character I thought up would do. To make an example out of them, and to antagonize the UPP whom, presumably, we are fighting at that time. My Captain is obviously more than aware that warcrimes are warcrimes and can leave her at the mercy of the higher ups and Provosts. I've been court martial'd once already, as a matter of fact, which was a rather neat bit of CO rp for everyone involved. My CO is not unaware that her behaviour is problematic, but builds on her connections within and without the Third Fleet to keep herself instated. Contacts with the Hawk Faction, Contacts to the Three World Empire, and such.

If you think this is 'not funny/entertaining' then that is of course fine. But I do not accept my behaviour being inconsistent and poor showing. That is my stance personally.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand Opti's criticism, but I'd be willing to see how you can play your different characters. I'll be interested to see what you write down on the notepad for other synthetics, maybe how they're affecting morale or how efficient they are?

This application is accepted. Good luck!
    Synthetic Senator