Date of Incident
    June 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Redted54321

Accused Character Name
    Khalif 'Mike' Jordan

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00-10:40 am CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3, and 4

Description of the incident:
    Starting the round as the CE on solaris ridge, did my daily routine of grabbing phoron, and loading OB. Then I made my way to the OT workshop and I saw that the OT was trying to bolt the doors down, but was really bad at doing so.

I re-screw the door panel, then open the door, but got bodyblocked from them entering. So I opened the windoor at the table side of the OT workshop, then got disarmed spam and told to "go away" even though I'm the literal chief engineer, and that we have another OT trying to get inside to make chems also.

I used a "what they think is a racial slur" even though the way I use it is to reference as a mate or as another person, then they punched me. So me and the other OT disarm him and cable tie him, then I call the MPs to lock him up.

Later the OP was going alright, nothing much to write home about. Up until, when I was moving a monkey that I was trying to see if I can surgically implant C4s into their chest (although the sprite of the C4 was still there) was being transported from the autopsy room to the firing range. I got randomly detonated 8 feet away from the person infront of the OT workshop by my spare detonator

Also some reason they seem to act in an entitled manner throughout the whole round~

TL : DR, OT was acting entitled to roles, and other means. Tries to fight with their superior officer, loses, and then detonates a max cap C4 literal 8 feet away from department and next to the cheif engineer transporting test subject to the testing range

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Me examining the door and them for why they were locking it down.
    https://gyazo.com/0fc1d0559ee7aa8158f2928d8cb5262b

Me jumping the table to get inside after being bodyblocked
    https://gyazo.com/af78ee3c821e30b11b710c9033007f4f

Me getting detonated literally 8 feet from the workshop and them
    https://gyazo.com/8892ad908bc822f2a565863eff97b2e8

Them knowingly doing so
    https://gyazo.com/2e03ee73fa9214ba4f63f51a7817ee49

How you would punish the accused:
    OT and CE ban them if they're gonna prevent others from playing the role and acting rude about it... they don't deserve to play

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything is missing, tell me and I'll add it.

Redted and JahFairy first encounter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Redted alerting MPs over coms
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Redted then gets brigged for a while.

Redted ahelping
    Spoiler Spoiler:

JahFairy has a plan
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Redted presses the funny button
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Consequences
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Redted talks with other OT about the explosion
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OT Jerry explains what happens to the MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

JahFairy ahelping
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by FortyPercent; 06-05-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    H’yup, pretty much it

Although I’d like to tone down the punishment. After reading the logs, it doesn’t really warrant a jban of the magnitude of both banning OT and CE if it’s a first time offense, could just be really new player.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pending response from @Redted54321 . 24 hours will be given.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    Pending response from @Redted54321 . 24 hours will be given.
    Hello. First of all thank you for tagging me as I had no idea about this until just now so apologies for not replying sooner.

In regards to this incident - and bear with me - as it’s been a while since the incident occurred.

My memory is a bit fuzzy but I recall that at the beginning of the round there were some typical marines attempting to get into the OT Workshop to steal things. So I went to seal the door. At no point did JahFairy state that their character was the Chief Engineer, so perhaps that on me for making that assumption.

Now yes I did ahelp regarding the use of what I understand to be a racist term that JahFairy used and was told by the admin that this in fact was not a racist term relative to the game. So I don’t really see how Rule 3 is relevant to my character’s actions here as I did not use any racist terminology.

In terms of the signaller, I recall having just returned to the OT Workshop from the brig I did not have any awareness regarding what had occurred since being locked up in the brig. Therefore while I fully admit to pressing the signaller, there was no malicious intent behind my pressing of the button. The log with the MP, where I state that I didn’t press anything is likely me not realizing what I had done. I further think that the linked logs show that I had no idea what the signaller was linked to at the time. I pressed a button much like any child would do when presented with a button to press and not to intentionally grief JahFairy’s character as outlined in Rule 4.

So in response, I personally think that punishment is warranted in this case based on my own testimony.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redted54321 View Post
    So in response, I personally think that punishment is warranted in this case based on my own testimony.

Thanks.
    Sorry I did not have a chance to edit this properly in my original reply, but this should read that I Do not "personally think that punishment is warranted in this case based on my own testimony."

Apologies for the double post.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I comment. This report seems null, since I genuinely think that what they said was is true about it being unintended (although a lot of things I can comment about it); would say that I wanna withdraw the report, but logs posted, I get yelled at for withdrawing~

Comments...
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to mention

Rule 3 is generally known as "don't be a dick" and the "expectations" are like an example; What the report rule violation was for you locking down the workshop preventing the other OT, and the CE from doing said job; generally frowned upon when hogging a role and mats...

Even states that it's not complete list.

Rule 4 is kinda obvious, the addition of both the OT moment, getting punched, and cause funny button moment

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can't fault players for pressing buttons unless it's something obvious like an OB or CAS.
    I'm gonna exercise the request to withdraw.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids