Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    NekoSam

Marine Name
    Rozu "Nasu" Ishina/SAM4/Vastba Ek-Thok

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Sakura

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Japanese Caretaker

Previously assigned to the RESS before coming under the USCM, Sakura retains some of of the mannerism associated to the eastern culture.

She adresses marines based on proper suffixes according to their ranks. She would call grunts "San" and towards higher ranked officers such as the commander she would use "Sama".

She may change certain person's suffix and attitude depending on their history, age or personal preferences.

She also would use proper manners when physically talking, such as bowing (*bow) before leaving the CO's presence.

She is usually quite calm and quiet, unless speaking is required in the current situation. Such as warning marines of a threat or relaying information from command to the marines.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Why do I want to be a synthetic?

Because ive always prefered playing a supportive role in any games ive played. Be it going scholar on FF14 (Healer class), be it going support in league of legend, etc.

I enjoy sitting in the back and helping out other people, and synth fills that niche VERY nicely. Be it getting supplies, repairing someone's bone, relaying information to the marines, and so on.

I also want to be able to roleplay as a synthetic. Being able to interact with marines other than the somewhat getting old Yautja/Marine would be a nice fresh take. Engaging in small talk with the bored PO doing transport before going away, pushing crates alongside a CT and talking, or simply treating a marine and telling them everything's gonna be alright.

Why should I be whitelisted?

Because I believe I am trustworthy to be given such a "dangerous" role and not fuck a round up with it. I have the predator WL to attest to this claim. I know how to operate under very strict rules and not fuck it all up.

I am also very certain I will be able to bring alot of good things to the table for everyone involved around me, not only ingame but also amongst the synthetic community such as discord.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...EyqMiC_L4/edit

6 pages, 1271 words. The story's background is after a joint operation, USCM x RESS against a nearby UPP base holding vital RESS POW's. After a succesful mission, Sakura was transfered over to the USCM as a sign of "appreciation"

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know all that is required about engineering.

I am able to setup comms, repair comms after almayer is hijacked. I know how to set cades up optimally, repair APC's, setup power, hack doors, etc

How familiar are you with Command?
    I know how to properly use the OW consoles and I understand the layout of every map, including nightmare seeds. Which allows me to do proper callouts and relay information quickly.

While I cannot launch OB's as a synth, as a player I understand how the mechanic works. I am able to perform supply drops and able to properly communicate with the requisitions/marines for efficient deliveries.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Medical is my forte.

I am able to make what's asked from marines at round start in chemistry such as IA, KD, Tribica, purge bottles and even OT's request if need be, I am able to perform surgery both in medbay or on the FoB/medical APC.

I can save multiple dead bodies in a quick fashion and not fall under pressure, I can triage the bodies and focus on the worst case and go up from there.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I know how to optimally gather supplies around the ship and deliver them to the frontline.

I know how the pads work, and how to properly communicate with the marines on what is required.

I know what every attachies are, and can do roundstart req line marine rush without any problems.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    A very simple example would be:

Im walking around with a marine on hydro road, and they get jumped on by a lurker. I am able to swat the lurker away from the marine, but soon as it starts an escape I cannot and will not chase it.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    Yes

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I don't think I have to say, but im not making this synth to act like a terrible "weeb" synth trash.

I just wanted to do an interesting origin story and RESS fitted my personal taste in such, so I went for it.

I don't want sakura to be a trash "waifu" synth, and she won't act like it.

Hell nah.
    Last edited by NekoSam; 06-04-2021 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to give some context on my synth's story, apologies! Edit 2. 10 minutes later, found a typo and fixed it

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my +1 was removed because it broke some new ruling and was too short or something

+1 reliable, amiable, friendly, entertaining, a bit robust and somewhat likeable person with a sense of humour. Good addition to the whitelist.
    I can vouch for their IC behaviour - they play pred alot and I never see them cause any trouble, on top of that, it's really fun to mess around with them throughout the round, knowing that they won't instantly grief me and give me a non refundable ticket to the 28th dimension of hell.

an Asian female synth is exactly what this whitelist needs.
    Last edited by Avalanchee; 06-05-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same as above, my feedback was removed so I'll rephrase.

Neko's a great person OOCly. Helpful, friendly, and generally fun to be around. I have admittedly not paid too much attention to their Marine character, but they're very trustworthy to the point that I would believe their claims of competency in this app. They're also Pred Council, so they can most certainly be trusted with responsibilities and a Whitelist role.

The Quirk is great, too! I know some will dislike it for being anime-ish, but neko can make it work in a (semi-)serious roleplay manner.

+1 for sure!
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really, REALLY, stupid to say but...

https://gyazo.com/49db6d9aa9fa216780c72aed78262fd7

No im not banned from the discord, how the fuck did I even click yes is beyond my understanding. But no im not banned from discord or ever banned from it.

What the fuck's wrong with me
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trustworthy for the WL, not a big fan of RESS synths but if you can pull off the personality well, then be my guest.

+1
    Last edited by optimisticdude; 06-06-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app and player and I doubt there will be any issues at all, so I see no reason not to give this a +1
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    despite being a weeabo they have alot of community support and vouches which is enough for my +1
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plenty of good vouches, unique quirk that shouldn't burn out immediately and offer engaging RP.

Skill questions were done well. Combat scenarios is a bit short but I trust pred council to know when to use force.

Overall this is an clear +1. You are a trustworthy player that put dedication into the app. I hope to see you stealing my slot in the future.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, about the combat question.

The * in the forms specified to give a short answer, thus I did. Apologies if it was too short!
    SA-M4, The suicidal xeno.
    Rozu 'Nasu' Ishina, Mous enjoyer.
    Clan Leader Va'Stba Ek-Thok, The blue cape cringe.
    Sakura, The anime synth.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm excited to see how your synth will behave on the ship. Since you're pred council I trust in your ability to separate yourself from the character you're playing, which is especially helpful for your synth that will be made fun of frequently.

My personal advice is to bring up more of Sakura's RESS background; it's incredibly unique and is far more fascinating than being just a Japanese synth, which I've seen before.

This app is accepted. Good luck.
    Synthetic Senator