Date of Incident
    June 5, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Jack "Jank" Clark

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Aiden 'Wanted' Bashline

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~4:30 AM CT

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3/4

Description of the incident:
    After gearing up during a latejoin, I arrived in the hangar and approached pad 2 as the Normandy docked.
    I entered the DS via the right hatch and walked to the rear, as the rear hatch opened and PO Bashline entered.

They stated "I'm going to fucking kill you" in drunk speech, shattered a bottle over my head to stun me, and punched me 7 times while downed before attempting to steal my helmet.
    I wasn't concerned with boxing a PO, until they started trying to strip my headgear.
    I called for help and attempted to defend myself, not sure of what was happening.

We traded punches, them more than me, and I attempted to flee the DS.
    They pursued me.
    I figured at this point, I'm chancing this idiot actually killing me and I draw my MOU and target them with the hostage-take functionality.
    I did not realize there were forced safeties, so nothing happened besides rapid-fire clicking.

This continued to medical, where I was still fleeing and trying to get an MP or someone to assist me.
    In medical, the Bashline got a lucky shove stun, tabled me and stripped my helmet.
    After doing so they hit me with it, shattering my skull causing brain and eye damage.

They continued to harass me, suddenly realizing that wait, their actions have consequences and tried to fix their mistake.
    I told them to leave me alone, I am aware I had a fracture that needed to be treated but the last thing I want is the guy who assaulted me to suddenly help me.
    I am capable of treating myself, despite the entire situation they made no demands or heeded anything I said.

I would have been content if this player was punished IC by MPs or something, some repercussion for removing any chance of my participating in the operation.

Witnesses to this are OT Camryn Hynes, who attempted to separate the PO from me, and possibly the SEA Mei May who arrived late.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Ban or heavy warning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assigned for discussion between myself and @Ordukai
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulling logs for this tonight/tomorrow
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i recall correctly i was drunk IRL during this incident, and had shitty judgement, which is no excuse for my behavior but im just throwing in there that i was somewhat impaired.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be clear, this event occurred shortly before a ban was placed regarding another player report (//showthrea...Tallfission-4.). I believe the contents of that other player report should have been enough to warn Tallfission about their actions even before the final judgment was made. In that report Tallfission said "Again though, ill stop doing stuff if its impacting people's rounds", and that was referring to just generic "shenanigans" that interfere with the round.

In this case, it was just a brutal, mindless attack for no reason whatsoever. Based on the logs from that round, it seems like Tallfission had been ganged up on earlier in the round by a few marines, briefly ragequit the PO role, and took it out on a random person, Kernikov. That's just not ok.

In consideration of that other player report and a previous note regarding a griefing murder spree from May, this will be a three day ban for griefing.