User Tag List

Thread: garready - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

garready - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    garready
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Maja Paprika
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    garready
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Vehicle crew
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    I dont know
    Total Ban Duration
    Pernament
    Remaining Duration
    Pernament
    What other servers do you play on?
    cm ss13
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    none
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    No
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no VPN
    Reason for Ban
    Ran over the dropship futon system multiple rounds in a row as a VC and constantly claims they're new to the role and don't know the controls, despite this not being true. Applying a VC jobban as well.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Its been a 6 month since my Job Ban on VC. Im appealing now, Because I just found out on Discord that the APC has a 'game mechanic problem' I tried to explain this before and I thought it was really just my connection issue that time. I am sorry that time when I crush that futon. But I will stay true to my statement that I did not crush that futon with ill-intention.

https://imgur.com/a/8es90US

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    assigned to a member of the admin team for review.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like you crushed the dropship fulton over multiple rounds, two of which were within the same 2 hours in your notes. Can you go into more detail about why this kept happening? And how you would avoid it when playing VC in the future, if you were unbanned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I distinctly remember I only have like 4 vehicle crew round gameplay, and at that time I was being taught how to play as VC but it was how to use the gunner but not as a driver. And when i had the chance to try drive my self, things were messy. I was not aware about the 1 tap button ends up in 2 tiles movement. I just found this issue a short while ago. some say it was game mechanical problem and others says its what it called momentum. Thats why each time i tried to reposition the APC inside the dropship it ends up killing the futon.

to avoid this if i were unbanned.. I heard at discord that they gonna remove this 'mommentum' mechanic to avoid accident like this. But at this momment im gonna stick to a gunner for the most of the time.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, after some discussion we decided to lift this one.

If you're not confident that you're able to play the role without "accidentally griefing" players going forward, then don't play the role until whatever problem you're facing is fixed or becomes manageable on your end, whether that's a momentum bug or a ping issue..