User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very small stuff you wish they would change.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brecked View Post
    I know. Sometimes it doesn't work; the right click menu will just show "table" and none of the stuff on it, although it only happens for specific ones. I think it's an anti lag measure or something?
    I've wondered why they removed the ability to right click and see the stuff on the table too. I'm pretty sure it is for lag reasons but idk bro I miss being able to right click and examine things on tables to see what they are. Instead I have to pick them up and right click them in my hand to examine and figure out what it is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Campbell View Post
    I've wondered why they removed the ability to right click and see the stuff on the table too. I'm pretty sure it is for lag reasons but idk bro I miss being able to right click and examine things on tables to see what they are. Instead I have to pick them up and right click them in my hand to examine and figure out what it is.
    You can still alt click tables/racks, even as ghosts.
    Now the problem is that alt-click is buggier than it's ever been lately but try it yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The table thing was to reduce lag, and I hate it.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone fucking know why some stains are uncleanable??

like bloody footprints or oil footprints don't get cleaned with fucking anything and it pisses me off so much

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Campbell View Post
    Does anyone fucking know why some stains are uncleanable??

like bloody footprints or oil footprints don't get cleaned with fucking anything and it pisses me off so much
    Also part of anti-lag, some decals are now integrated to the floor itself instead of being a separate object.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wish that HG shotgun survivors spawn with have pre-attached rail flashlight. It'd be just a QoL change as all the survivors players already screwdriver their flashlight and attach it to their shotguns.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihad7 View Post
    I just wish that HG shotgun survivors spawn with have pre-attached rail flashlight. It'd be just a QoL change as all the survivors players already screwdriver their flashlight and attach it to their shotguns.
    That's like the thing that automatically equips you from marine preps when you vend your armor, makes the game even more brain dead than it needs to be.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit more flexibility in terms of who can operate the APC. Right now the APC is a joke and its an even bigger joke if there's only one vehicle crewman since most of its combat capabilities go out the door when you're stuck with one crewman jumping between the driver seat and the gunner seat. Not saying everyone should be able to drive it or operate the gun but maybe have it so an OT or an engineer can at least operate the turret and function as a backup gunner for when you've only got one crewman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No cheap alternative for Gate cades, still only left with plasteel.

Steps to dismantle walls, stupidly long process thats just needless.

No way of obtaining MT jumpsuits from engineering lockers anymore.

Amount of deadspace on the almayer, still feels like a lifeless WIP ship. (Changes to hangar preps and bunks are nice but more of it is needed)

Oil stain in alpha prep, just makes the prep room become a mess 1 minute into the round

Cant order M2C ammo

Fingerprints MPs are now omnipotent gods able to deduce and spot crimes they didnt even witness.

Tcomms crate starts off unpacked, bit weord tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihad7 View Post
    If you can already do it then there's literally no issue here.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022