User Tag List

Thread: Frame Mounts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frame Mounts

Okay. So I had a bit of a break from playing CM, and I noticed these while scrolling through wiki.
    I've never seen them used yet. And im curious, if they are available, how to obtain those and if any skills are needed to operate them.
    Anyone tried those out? Are they useful, or should I not bother with those?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm assuming you mean "IMP Mount"? Like with regards to the JIMA Flag or Bell Backpack?
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Okay. So I had a bit of a break from playing CM, and I noticed these while scrolling through wiki.
    I've never seen them used yet. And im curious, if they are available, how to obtain those and if any skills are needed to operate them.
    Anyone tried those out? Are they useful, or should I not bother with those?
    Yeah you get them though engineer tech and they are backpacks that do pretty cool things
    Harley Piett / Oronto Obasanjo

A'kei Teer the yautja
    Synthetic Jeanne

Discord: Jam#1411

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one buys engi tech because compared to medic tech it's rather niche simply due to the static nature of sentries.

The flag/bellpacks subverts this but not to the point of making the tech an good option.

Flagpack emits focus+move order, but no storage space means that if you're an engi with it, either give it to some guy that's not planning to use his back slot or leave your materials on the LZ and play moving buff man with engi skill.

Bellpack slows down 1 xeno that is super close to you, it's only good if you play the buckshot PB playstyle as it directly debuffs xenos in CQC.