User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: superjo98 - Synthetic Application

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like your quirk. Survivor oriented synth would really make the round more entertaining for the survivor past the first 30 minutes. That is if the command doesn't flood you with orders. Story didn't really have anything interesting happen in it but I can tell you put effort into writing it. Other than that I think this app is solid and you have my +1.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    I like your quirk. Survivor oriented synth would really make the round more entertaining for the survivor past the first 30 minutes. That is if the command doesn't flood you with orders. Story didn't really have anything interesting happen in it but I can tell you put effort into writing it. Other than that I think this app is solid and you have my +1.
    Not planning on orienting it around survivors, but I just used survivors as a good example as to what kind of RP it could create.
    Edit: Also thanks for the +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Bradley speaking, you can go for Brad, I'll change mine to Eric, gonna check in with council first.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xywenx View Post
    This is Bradley speaking, you can go for Brad, I'll change mine to Eric, gonna check in with council first.
    Thank you so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xywenx View Post
    confirmed.

Alright Brad, I've helped with your app and you put a lot of effort in, I've seen you around as a chemist and so have other synth players.
    Pedroca hit you with a barrage of questions and you answered well.
    A polite, courteous servant synth is a good quirk.

This is a safe +1 from me, Brad.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The story had a few grammatical errors that made it painful to read at times, but I can see you put in the effort. "He found some buns and ground beef and decided to make the MT one of his �World Famous Burgers� and formed the beef into patties and began cooking them on the barbeque." and and and and and and. The story isn't everything tho and the quirk is fine, Mortimer could use some competition in the butler-like area.

You name rings a bell and you got people vouching your skills, so that's good.

Why do you want to play synth?
    Hostile survivors have gotten onto Almayer and just shot the CO in CIC right in front of you. What do you do? Feel free to fill in missing details.
    A small part of the Synthetic Council

with Jakkk, AcuteCircle, Pedroca2lucas and Kineem

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampmare View Post
    The story had a few grammatical errors that made it painful to read at times, but I can see you put in the effort. "He found some buns and ground beef and decided to make the MT one of his �World Famous Burgers� and formed the beef into patties and began cooking them on the barbeque." and and and and and and. The story isn't everything tho and the quirk is fine, Mortimer could use some competition in the butler-like area.

You name rings a bell and you got people vouching your skills, so that's good.

Why do you want to play synth?
    Hostile survivors have gotten onto Almayer and just shot the CO in CIC right in front of you. What do you do? Feel free to fill in missing details.
    1. I want to play synth because I enjoy playing support roles, and being able to play engineering at one point in a round and then being able to switch to medical or do something else really appeals to me as it feels like I get the most of the round. There are points where just constantly doing surgery or fixing the generators can become a bit stale, so I believe by playing synth I would be getting the most fun out of playing support. Also I know this kind of copies Acute's answer but I also think being a robot would be awesome.

2. This would be presuming I have a stun baton or flash, and that there are only 2 survivors with holdout pistols. I would stun the survivors and put their guns near bravo's console and dispense a pain-stop and first-aid injector located by it to inject the commander with. Worse case scenario the commander would be in orange health, even if not I would use the injectors and if he was stunned I would help him up. I would call the MP's and if I had cuffs I would cuff the survivors. If not I would keep them stun locked. I would at most have to stun them happen 2-3 times. During this time frame either the MPs would have shown up or the commander would have BE'd the survivors. This should cover the worst case scenario where I am only one able to initially react to the survivors, in most cases staff officers, the XO, and possibly a MP would be there to assist me. Also, unless the survivors had an RP reason to be hostile I would ahelp it since they can't be hostile when they board the almayer.

Edit: Grammatical mistake I didn't catch and added part to an answer that I forgot.
    Last edited by superjo98; 02-11-2019 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything with the application is fine, but you're not getting any gratuities from me robot
    +1

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would you do if this got denied due to your inactivity?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    What would you do if this got denied due to your inactivity?
    I would continue playing and reapply after the cool down is over. I understand that I came back from a long period of inactivity and school hammered down on me making the situation a bit worse. I wouldn't be that upset if I was denied mostly because of inactivity, and would use it as an opportunity to take in the feedback on my story. In a way it would actually be beneficial for my app to be denied, however I do not wish for that. I have spring break coming up this week so I'm planning on playing a lot more over that. After the break is over I should be able to get bare minimum 1 game a day on weekdays unless I had something planned and even more on the weekends. I have no issues with re-earning the communities trust over play time.

TL;DR I would re-apply.