June 13, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Phillip Clap
    Their BYOND Key
    Podrick Equus
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    19 US Time Aprox
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Ensure that all incidents are adequately investigated before giving a ruling.
    Description of the incident
    First and foremost, this complaint isn't really about Podrick but more about the note itself, I think this is more of a policy thing.

I was playing XO on Fiorina Annex, the operation began really badly since the MP buff was testmerged and we had riots from the start, with clusterbangs being spawned into the dropship and MPs being lynched.

The marines were really angry and didn't manage to push out of the LZ, with evac being called. The Bravo SL went rogue and launched the Alamo early, making the marines even more angry with command.

After the evac was over, more rioting happened with a Provost team being dispatched to handle some of the charges and mass arrests happened. Many marines stood armed outside of the brig and I believe mutiny was ahelped but was denied due to how close it was to hijack. Regardless, what I am trying to say is that tensions were really high against command and the MPs that round.

I was ordered by the CO that round that we were NOT to evac, so I followed his orders and I was gonna C4 the console after the xenos crashed. Being pushed several times by my SO, I ignored him and gave it some time. A minute or so later when he was gone, I wanted to go back to the bubble and announce the crash location, C4ing the console later. Aurora Brown did not let me into the CIC bubble, pushing me several times. I asked her many times to move, and once she did not budge, I shot her to death.

I believe me killing her falls under Exceptional Circumstances and should not have been punished, as the tensions were really high that round between marines and command, plus the fact of Delta alert.
    Evidence
    Logs from the round.
    How you would punish the accused
    I don't want them punished since I believe this to be a policy issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initial discussion with the SO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The actual incident

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some more arguing after the fact:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PMs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The note will be removed as this can fit into the exceptions clause. BE's are restricted to a CO, but it's a guidelines for Captains to follow. If you BE with reason IC'ly, you can expect to be arrested; not punished OOC'ly. However, you MUST have an exceptional reason following proper escalation. Resolved.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present