June 14, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Bill Torres
    Their BYOND Key
    Whoever gave 8 bans
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    22:00 CEST/GMT +2
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power and stay professional.
    Description of the incident
    I wasn't in this, but seeing as this incident will be likely ignored by upper staff and no one is going to report it, I will do it. So I might forget or not know any/exact details, if you want to contribute just do it

Let's be real, some users spammed it and some users posted it once after the guy who made the image got banned while the entire group was in General VC.

The image in context has absolutely no relation or refers to any moderator or admin from CM, I really see no point in those 8 7-day bans, several players kicked and lots of (heavy?) warnings to other users, it seemed like the mod/admin really got offended because they identified as it or some unknown reason that was covered with "harassment towards staff".

Meanwhile, the person who made the image got banned by Lordington for insulting staff? Yeah, that makes sense, but, as I said before, giving 8 7-day bans and several notes for posting the image does not really make sense. Kicking all of them or muting the channel would be a better idea than directly banning them.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Remove those 8 7-day bans, remove the notes and heavily warn/demote the staff member that did this

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s already being handled internally, and you weren’t banned/warned or you yourself said you’re not involved.
    It’s not being ignored, but we cant solve the issue and investigate this in five minutes.

However our policy is very simple, you can’t make a report on behalf of other people especially when you literally post you had no involvement.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 06-14-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids