Personal InformationByond ID?
    StrangeIy

Marine Name
    Keith Vincente, used to have 'Hellbent' but recently removed it

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Clarke

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    While performing their duties, they are known for constantly talking. Conversing with nearby personnel on rather strange topics. Bringing up weird facts about animals, food items, weaponry, and even the clothing that you're wearing! Always seeming positive and joyous whenever stating these informational tidbits. The validity of these facts are typically accurate, though if the synth is corrected in any way he is more than happy to add it to his memory.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I would like to be a synthetic because I believe it to be one of the most helpful support roles in CM. Being able to perform engineering duties, medical duties, and assisting command in some cases. I really enjoy helping marines, especially healing them as a medic and getting them back into the fight as fast as possible. I try my best to always move as quickly as I can whenever performing my duties because I know that the less time I spend on healing, building, or repairing, means more time to help in other areas, or help other marines.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Clarke and a WY Construction Worker have a short interaction.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    Familiar, I've played as squad engineer, CE, and MT. I can build T-Comms, Repair generators, APCs, cade, load OB, etc..

How familiar are you with Command?
    Familiar, I've played as SO and XO before and a bit after the timelocks, though I've only been XO twice I believe. I've played as SO a decent amount of times though.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Very familiar, I am well versed in surgery, healing, and replacing limbs with robotic limbs without the assistance of an autodoc. I am not well versed in research though, sadly. But I am more than willing to keep trying to understand research.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Very familiar, I played as RO before the timelocks were implemented. I understand the dock/ASRS functions, supplying marines with attachments, and sending crates to coords, or contacting CIC to send the crate for me. I've played a bit of CT also.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    When you're healing/reviving a marine or other personnel and someone attempts to either harm my person or harm the marine. If I am surrounded by others that are capable of combat then I will simply focus on healing the person, if I am by myself or seriously lacking in guard personnel then I will chase off the hostile by any means necessary, and advise the people nearby to move to safer location.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Since I am most likely not well known in the CM community, I understand if my application is not accepted. But I hope that despite my lack of reputation, the effort involved in this app is enough to make up for it. I'm willing to prove my experience through questions or in game interactions.
    Last edited by Strangely; 06-15-2021 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Learned how to load OBs, only edit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mainly only see him as engineer or RTO. can't confirm how good he is at engineering but i do see him play that role so i know he has the hours on it.

he's always been very talkative and shoots the shit with the squad all the time, whenever he gets the chance. clearly has a passion for roleplay. the quirk fits the player very very well. it's also a really simple and surprisingly good quirk.

it's like the no-brainer answer to the question of "how do i start RP with marines?"- just fucking talk to them lol.

his grammar can slip at times and become poor but he is still understandable even so

i haven't really played enough with him in my rounds to officially vouch for him but i think he's a cool guy. i would lean towards a +1 if i absolutely had to
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello potential robot. Got a few questions for you:

1. You're traveling alone and a runner comes up to you, points at you, and says that the Queen would like to speak with you. What do you do?

2. In the CIC, you overhear the marines yelling out OB coordinates and to fire the cannon immediately, the CO has deployed to the ground and the XO is speaking with the CL. What do you do?

3. At the frontline, you're assisting a decently sized group of marines when the Queen approaches and screeches. This push drives the marines back, and everyone begins to retreat, you start dragging back a critical condition marine but see a health marine get neuro stunned and call out for help. All the other marines are fighting off the xenos, and the medics are pulling back their patients, but what do you do?
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I would radio to Command asking how to proceed, since most likely Command will say something along the lines of "NO SYNTH DON'T DO IT GET AWAY FROM THEM" I'll follow the order. If command says "Yeah go ahead" I'll request that I parlay with the single runner instead, since willingly going into their hive that is most likely filled with Xenos represents an avoidable threat/danger, and is in violation of my self-preservation. I will try my best to avoid this and put my self-preservation first.
    2. I can't fire the OB since I'm a synth, so I'll do my best to notify the XO of the coordinates and the request to fire, or an SO if the XO is completely unavailable.
    3. If the stunned marine is closeby, I will simply shake him up and proceed to retreat, I will continue this until we are safe. If the marine is almost outside my view range and surrounded by Xenos, I will have to leave him behind since the death of two marines and a synth is worse than the death of one marine, not to mention my self-preservation and inability to fight off the entire hive for one marine. Although, I will try my best to request the aid of the nearby marines to assist the marine being stunned. As soon as the critical marine is stabilized, and treated, I will attempt to help the other marine if it is not too late.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to place my cents in this application since I feel like this is behaviour that council should be aware of before e making a judgement.

While I'm not the type of person to whine and cry about RP and CM, I've seen very odd/bad behaviour from this player on the role of SL. When confronted about an OB which managed to kill a lot of xenos but also kill marines (not gib them), they immediately started screaming borderline IC in OOC comments that just summed up to 'fuck command' while also proceeding to say 'fr' all the time. Anyways, it was a full blown spergout over something as minor as an OB hitting a few marines that didn't even get permakilled. I was playing CO at the time, by the way.

Due to this ingame behaviour I'm leaving a -1, I do not trust someone that spergout like that as SL to be able to play synth.

If you want further clarification just pull up their logs and ctrl + f 'fr'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I accidentally messed up my story by having it on a desert planet instead of onboard the Almayer, may I have it withdrawn?
    Last edited by Strangely; 06-24-2021 at 05:16 AM. Reason: More descriptive

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.
    Synthetic Senator