Approximate time and date of the incident
    07:40 CT
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    Enforcement of the rules
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Description of the incident
    First of all, somewhere in the middle of the round we got a XOOC about not going to some "fucked up area", I tried to ask QM thru hivemind where it is, but was left without an answer.
    Later on I was told there's invisible walls just west to the hive by TKO the runner, the area was also completely deeweeded. I ahelped to have it reweeded and TKO later informed me the invisible walls are gone.
    Sadly though they werent gone at all, and the main fighting area was still littered with invisible obstacles which blocked me for several seconds.

I have absolutely no clue what the admin in question tried to pull there, fucking around with immediate hive area while xenos were severely outnumbered (like 10 pooled with 13 alive and no t3s), and not even informing the hive or the queen about it.

I would have probably let that shit fly though, since luckily it didnt end up impacting us much. But as the round progressed, I got launched onboard Alamo as the queen, leaving most of the hive planetside.
    I spent the next 5~ minutes killing MPs and marines without even losing my shielding slash shield, absolute wipe.
    I figured that since its prob gonna take a while with just the queen to find all the marines, im going to let the ones planetside have fun rather than force them to afk observing till im done - I remade a hive core, a pool, and proceeded to mass banish them (ICly it was for leaving their queen's side and letting her come up on Alamo almost unguarded) so they can at least have SOME fun as T1s.

In the middle of the banishing, I was suddenly gibbed without warning, only after that I was PM'd that it was mechanical abuse and I shouldnt be doing it.

Ignoring both the IC and OOC reasons, the staff claimed im doing it to get an "advantage" (yeah bro I totally could just not take Alamo down and up again for t2s and t3s, certainly spawning larvas/T1s shipside is a better plan), despite it being painfully clear that I could just walk around the ship killing them all with no effort.
    Had staff PM'd me to stop I would have obliged and just went around killing marines, yet for some reason they decided outright gibbing me was the best choice.

Further staff PMs with Forrest revealed that he has an unwarranted bias towards me, as he mentioned me causing trouble as queen and my notes possibly being a cause for imminent ban (im pretty sure I have never had a queen note).
    He claimed the 'sheer number" of xeno notes makes my lack of queen ones irrelevant (I dont think I was noted as a xeno since the door spam warning like a year+ ago), and that him "personally" telling me to cut things out, "alongside other staff" somehow plays a role here - I dont think I've been in any issues with staff for the past 6 months, the last "conflict" I can remember is over killing cryos which is definitely longer than half a year old now.

I've had many shit interactions with staff but damn, I dont think I've had such clear bias shown against me before. Threatening bans on someone w/o notes without even admitting that perhaps he should have just PM'd first instead. Real funny.
    Evidence
    https://streamable.com/qon4dj
    Shipside gameplay to prove there was no need for any kind of advantage.
    How you would punish the accused
    Just do a community poll to remove him from staff and let the players decide, the amount of issues players and ex-staff including devs had with this person is ungodly long.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDarkness View Post
    First of all, somewhere in the middle of the round we got a XOOC about not going to some "fucked up area", I tried to ask QM thru hivemind where it is, but was left without an answer.
    Later on I was told there's invisible walls just west to the hive by TKO the runner, the area was also completely deeweeded. I ahelped to have it reweeded and TKO later informed me the invisible walls are gone.
    Sadly though they werent gone at all, and the main fighting area was still littered with invisible obstacles which blocked me for several seconds.
    This is completely my bad and I apologise, I had an error with a map template placement and it turned part of the caves to space. This was fixed.
    There were no invisible walls, but due to a bug with the way the template placer works, it placed walls beneath existing weeds. I removed the ones I could find and was not alerted to any others via ahelps.

and proceeded to mass banish them
    This by itself is a rule violation. You can't just "mass banish" nor do you as Queen have the privilige to have the entire hive butchered just because you're too lazy to use intended game mechanics to bring the hive to the Almayer through exploitation.

Further staff PMs with Forrest revealed that he has an unwarranted bias towards me, as he mentioned me causing trouble as queen and my notes possibly being a cause for imminent ban (im pretty sure I have never had a queen note).
    I hold no bias against you, I find you a capable xeno player and I have no ill will.
    My allegations against your record are incorrect however and I must beg your forgivness, I mistook you for someone else.

I am in the wrong here and I am deeply apologetic.

For the record, you were noted for the incident and it reads as follows:
    As Queen was recalled to the Almayer solo near the end of the round and proceeded to try and banish the entire hive for free respawns to get larva to the ship because they didn't want to go back to the planet to get the hive. by forest2001 (SeniorAdministrator) on 2021-06-19 06:53:58

P.S.
    Just do a community poll to remove him from staff and let the players decide, the amount of issues players and ex-staff including devs had with this person is ungodly long.
    CM does not rule by mob justice and it never will.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Map Incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Forest marked the ahelps, but no messages were exchanged. Forest instead tried fixing the invisible walls.

Mass Banishment
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ADMIN PMs between Forest and Golden
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, the fucked up area is a non-issue as far as I am concerned. Forest attempted to place down a prebuilt map, and made a mistake which he has already apologized for. A bit better communication may have helped, although I don't believe this is in violation of any of our policies.

As for the mass banishment, Forest was correct, banishing is designed for when people are misbehaving or not following orders. It should not be used because you need to get larva back.

As for the PMs, Forest has already apologized, although he should have checked your notes initially to avoid any confusion with other players. I will speak with him in regards to this.

Finally, gibbing you was a quick solution and allowed within guidelines, however guidelines also require that either an IC solution be taken (such as gibbing) for more minor cases, or an OOC solution (such as notes/bans/etc) but not both. Forest will be spoken to about keeping solutions OOC when they are larger infractions such as exploits, like in this situation.

Resolved - Forest will be spoken to about making sure he has the right person, and warning/speaking to players before taking action. The note is valid and will remain.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???