Date of Incident
    June 19, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Meer

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    FrankTheMagicPotato

Accused Character Name
    Callie Jaegar

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    oh man like 11am-12:30

What rule(s) were broken:
    Griefing

Description of the incident:
    CMP flashed and got in a fight with CMO, after CMO made unga juice mix. and refused to let marines have access to beneficial chems. this has been previously ruled as grief after the whole imalky incident awhile back.

The next round they did the same thing. medical, provided a canister of unga juice to marines. CMP abused being cmp to try and steal it.

In both cases CMP abused thier position to steal purely beneficial chemicals, manufactured by medical, for marine use. Then went further and flashbanged the DS, medical personnel, and many marines in thier quest to grief the players.

A CMO has every right to make a healing mix of chemicals for marines. the CMP has no right stealing it. Why did they not mug the medics for imalky? thier both benefical chemicals issued by medical. again this has come up and been addressed before like a year ago, mps cannot lynch cmos for ~~beneficial~~ healing chems given out. Unga juice, is a beneficial healing chem.

i believe cmo was courbon or however they spell it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    -

How you would punish the accused:
    CMP ban until they spend more time as MP learning the intricacies of ML and the role of CMP
    Last edited by FortyPercent; 07-05-2021 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Added ckey of accused

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ckey is FrankTheMagicPotato
    The difference between the imialky and the unga, is that one is generally pills given directly to medics, or kept in a secure fridge, and unga is left out, illegally.
    "Medicines may not be left out in the open. All pills must be contained within properly labeled pill bottles, and syringes, autoinjectors, surgery tools, and other medical devices must be placed within their designated containers (surgery trays, medical bags, etc.)" from SOP.
    Medicines, such as injectors, pills, or liquid need a designated container. I would call unga not a designated container, because the designated container for liquid meds is a Medvendor that holds bottled meds, or perhaps a smart fridge. This is why you would allow a vendor to sit in medbay, but not loose injectors. This is why I believe unga to be illegal.

As for the flashbanging, I only did it in the second round. I went into DS to grab the tank, and ran out with it. Several marines pursued, and I flashed them when they tried to take the tank back. However, a large crowd gathered, and I was quickly surrounded, stabbed repeatedly, and stripped. I threw a flashbang desperately to try to get myself out of the mob, which is legal on green, as you can use them if you are in danger or being mobbed. The second one seemed more shaky, but if I explain it will make more sense. I ran onto the DS, not knowing it was launching soon, and went for the unga tank. At this point, I already had marines somewhat surrounding me/pushing me, so I dropped another flashbang to avoid being mobbed and trapped on DS. However, at this point, I heard the engine noise and ran off.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There has been more than the two incidents stated here where Callie Jaegar has been seen trying to "confiscate" the unga tank. The only chemicals within unga juice are typically healing drugs that are in no way harmful unless a marine ODs themselves and marines are usually very conscious of how much they've drunk.

This is a new development that Callie had recently taken up and there was no issue prior to this. No one has had an issue with the unga tank ever, the medical staff make it on request and put it onto the dropship for marines to use. Yet for some reason Callie wants to confiscate almost round after round. They even mentioned in OOC that next time they'll have to do it with backup as if its not causing enough strife as is.

At this stage, one can only assume they're doing it to bait marines into reacting to the theft of the unga tank and as a result of the marines trying to stop them, Callie will mark them down and arrest them when able.

I feel its an abuse of power to bait marines into reacting so you have something to do. I'd be okay if it was a once-off gimmick but making a habit of it round after round is infuriating and does nothing but hinder the current round by either being successful in the removal of the unga tank or arresting marines for trying to stop Callie for an unlawful confiscation of healing drugs.

Anyway.

tl;dr Knock it off.

Ceyella
    ii am pretty sure a giant tank on wheels made for holding and moving chemicals, that changes color to indicate the chemicals are beneficial, that is named said beneficial chemicals, counts as the designated container for marines to go to and refill thier flasks or other medical goods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in both those rounds if they're the ones I'm thinking of. Frank (playing as Callie) barged onto the Alamo and started trying to confiscate the uunga juice two rounds in a row but ultimately wound up getting his ass kicked both times. The second time around people were so fed up with his shit that they just straight up stripped him of all his gear and ran off with it. I'm not sure if he was just desperate to try to exert some sense of authority or just trying to antagonize the marines but either way he needs to lighten up on that shit. I'm not sure if he necessarily deserves a ban since he was essentially punished IC by humiliating himself and laughed at when he got all his shit stolen after flashbanging himself and accidentally throwing his taser at a marine he was trying to stun but I DO think he needs to learn to lighten up on that bullshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post, don't see an edit option
    stabbed repeatedly,
    Someone should probably bring up logs of this because from what I recall of him getting his ass whooped, this might be total bullshit or a gross exaggeration. I don't recall him getting stabbed at all. I just remember a lot of marines swarming him, stealing his shit, and then laughing as they pepper sprayed eachother on the trip planetside
    They even mentioned in OOC that next time they'll have to do it with backup as if its not causing enough strife as is.
    Really, the way I see it, he's welcome to try it with backup but it ain't going to make a difference. The unga juice is a sacred artifact that the unga tribe worships and defends with their lives. 3-4 glorified mall cops are not going to be able to take on 50 xeno slaughtering marines. Kind of goes back to why I don't think he deserves a ban yet. His stupidity and humiliation gave a horde of marines an opportunity to blow off some steam and get a laugh at his expense. He's basically demonstrated that he's incapable of doing any real harm. For now I say see if he's capable of learning through the ancient art of humiliation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs aren't needed, here's the screenshot of me being stabbed. Stabbed 8 times in the head with a screwdriver by Strobia. All of the stabbings were (IIRC) while I was downed and being pushed. I have logs for basically the whole incident of the second round, if anyone really wants it, but it's not that helpful.
    https://gyazo.com/52a8267cee18f50c3f89b60bf660988d
    I won't be trying to confiscate unga again until it's ruled on by management whether it's grief to enforce that part of the law.
    Additionally, my comment about backup wasn't intended to be "next time when i grief i'll do it with more MPs so they can't get me muahahaha" and more of "got my shit fucked up, i'll try to avoid provoking so many marines unless I need to if I know I don't have the support to deal with such a large riot"
    Last edited by FrankTheMagicPotato; 06-20-2021 at 09:14 PM. Reason: adding the link to logs
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ceyella
    "Logs aren't needed, here's the screenshot of me being stabbed. Stabbed 8 times in the head with a screwdriver by Strobia. All of the stabbings were (IIRC) while I was downed and being pushed. I have logs for basically the whole incident of the second round, if anyone really wants it, but it's not that helpful."

you are right, logs are not needed because it is not all relevant to this report about you breaking rules.

if you feel the player broke rules, improperly escalated you can always make a seperate player report for them. however a screwdriver is hardly a hard lethal, we all have knives. it seems like escalatining from a MP beat down to screwdriver. a beatdown that started asa result of said MP griefing.

This report is about you as a moderator breaking rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't notice the stabbings, that's my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheMagicPotato View Post
    i'll try to avoid provoking so many marines unless I need to if I know I don't have the support to deal with such a large riot"
    Here's a better idea. Even if you do have the support, don't do shit that would provoke riots. Use common sense instead of trying to enforce ever y last bit of marine law. If what you're doing is actively causing riots, you probably shouldn't be doing it. If what you're doing is detrimental to the operation, which has a far greater priority than satisfying your ego, don't do it. Do everyone and yourself a favor and stick to dealing with bad eggs like shitters committing b&e, assault, etc. instead of trying flex your authority with unnecessary power tripping.
    The unga juice thing is a prime example of the kind of shit you need to avoid. The shit's a straight up god send to the marines whenever it's deployed. Two to three sips of the shit out of a flask is more than enough to heal up minor or moderate wounds. It gets marines back in the fight quick, it saves medics supplies so they can focus more on people who are severely injured or in critical condition. Marines love it, doctors love it, medics love it, command loves it, everyone fucking loves it. You're doing absolutely nothing beneficial to the crew by trying to take it away and worse, hindering the operation by trying to confiscate a highly beneficial resource.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't care in the slightest about the stabbing. I was just summarizing the image, to give context to my claim of being stabbed multiple times.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler: