User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FrankTheMagicPotato - Griefing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheMagicPotato View Post
    Logs aren't needed, here's the screenshot of me being stabbed. Stabbed 8 times in the head with a screwdriver by Strobia. All of the stabbings were (IIRC) while I was downed and being pushed. I have logs for basically the whole incident of the second round, if anyone really wants it, but it's not that helpful.
    https://gyazo.com/52a8267cee18f50c3f89b60bf660988d
    I won't be trying to confiscate unga again until it's ruled on by management whether it's grief to enforce that part of the law.
    Additionally, my comment about backup wasn't intended to be "next time when i grief i'll do it with more MPs so they can't get me muahahaha" and more of "got my shit fucked up, i'll try to avoid provoking so many marines unless I need to if I know I don't have the support to deal with such a large riot"
    Hi, Strobia here, I don't really have anything to add onto this player report, just coming to say I only stabbed them with a screwdriver knowing that cannot blind people with MP sunglasses and does 0 brute damage.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Won't blind, but it does do brute damage. Again, I'm not concerned in the slightest about the stabbing, it was to be expected in a kerfuffle like that, but I included it to give context to my decisions, in that I was being wounded.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs from first round involving the unga:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs from second round of the mugging in the hangar over the unga:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 07-08-2021 at 03:55 AM.

Ceyella
    Please add the logs showing the CMO directly authorizing the chemicals for marine use. these logs do a good job showing a rogue MP being lynched, but do not show the MP directly griefing marines by denying the cmos legal right to issue chems.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2. Do NOT post in a report if you are not contributing as a witness. If you are going to post as a character witness (for or against), keep it simple and easy to read. Witnesses should only being posted about what happened/occurred during the round the alleged violation took place. Not what happened in previous rounds.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probe is away for the weekend and logs were posted. I went directly to Nanu for his ML interpretation

Key issues
    -The reagent container is considered a proper container for the context of ML
    -The Container is only proper if the ingredients in it are labeled properly. A MP who Sees a container not labeled or labeled “Unga Juice” might think it’s contraband or alcohol. If it was labeled Unga Juice (Drug Units X/Units Y/Units Z) it would be fine
    -The container doesn’t have to be protected or be administered by a doctor if it’s normal mixture of chemicals. If it’s a big experimental type drug, the CMO has the final say on its usage for experiments unless the CO over-rides it.
    -For the 500,000th time, MPs playing by the book MPs and doing their jobs is not griefing
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amendment to this ruling because it seems myself and head dev were unaware the container itself cannot be properly labeled.

-Regeant container is an approved container, and you can examine what’s in it by shift clicking it. If it has normal substances such as bica/kelo/etc… If you have something that’s not considered normal or approved by the CMO it’s considered a ML violation. If it’s normal everyday used drugs/substances/what have you if it’s in any approved medical container it’s good to go, and doesn’t need to be labeled verbatim with ingredients.

Everyone is assuming Unga Juice was approved because it’s considered slang on the wiki. Unga juice was added by a non-staff member and because of that I will need to get muffin-man to come up with something to approve slang in the future. Also just because it’s listed on the wiki as slang, it doesn’t give a free pass at marine law. If I call the CO or a SO baldie mc balderson, i can still be charged with disrespect.

As far as this situation goes, I will say this to all the MPs reading this, if you examine a container and believe it’s something to be contraband and are not sure, ahelp it.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids