User Tag List

Thread: Lagfnacy - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lagfnacy - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Lagfnacy
    Do you confirm you have read the Appeal Rules and that this appeal conforms to them?
    Yes
    Character Name?
    Maximilian "Zuppa" Toscana
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Lagfnacy#0932
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    No job
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Sargash
    Total Ban Duration
    Infinite
    Remaining Duration
    Infinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    Only CM13
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Do to multiple recent warnings, and previous history. You are being banned from the CM discord again. Your offences include
    Posting NSFW content
    Content intended purely to cause pain/harm to others (Extreme ear rape and seizure inducing content)
    Videos of cooking a dog. (admittedly minor, but still not acceptable in most societies.)
    And general hate/transphobic/racist content.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    To be honest this is a bit hard to write, due to how long it has been and since I've given it so much time to think about I realized how fucking dumb I behaved on the discord.

When I joined the discord it was apparent that I tried acting in to attempt and rouse other people or simply be as edgy as possible while threading the line and a lot of times going over it. Given it so much time, I offer a huge apology to staff for putting up with me and tolerating me. It's a miracle I lasted that long in the discord with the way I used to act sometimes.

Now more than ever I've learnt to keep many jokes and thing I would otherwise say private or share with friends who are comfortable with those same jokes or thoughts.

The dog thing forever hunts my memories, even now that I rescued a small dog and she's one of the best things to happen to me. Just thinking back to that video makes me furious and the fact that I posted it as a joke is so embarrassing that it literally baffles me as to why I thought it was ok to share that in a public discord with so many members.

Many thanks to a friend of mine who gave me that push into making this appeal, he's one of the biggest reasons as to why I'm doing this and the other is I genuinely miss being part of that discord.

I think I got a bit carried away writting this out, so a million apologies for the amount of text.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick edit lmao

Maximus "Zuppa" Toscana is my name, not Maximilian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're going to believe you and give you another shot, but given the extremely distasteful nature of your previous behaviour you're going to be placed on probation for at least two months. Any NSFW content, hateful stuff or general dickery will land you a permaban straight away, so please try to avoid getting carried away.

Lifted.