User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RexVee - Commanding Officer Application

Mentor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse the informality, but... that's really sweet of you to say. Thank you very much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, lowpop isn't the time for solo squad tactics. I don't care about story. decent 1+ from me. I have a feeling this app might get denied, and I'd recommend playing deployed SO or SL more I guess on top of more XO but that's just my bias. I'd be more confident if i was in a round with but oh well.

Ceyella
    Informative post -

I play this persons supposed timezone weekends/weekdays and over the month i tend to hit every day of the week, and have never heard of this character/person before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 good player, good roleplayer and most importantly they know ML, i personally have played rounds with and around them and seen them be a competent leader and great military police

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've got solid hours, I've personally seen you myself play SL as well as XO and you perform above and beyond

I appreciate that you take time to try off-meta plans and your answers to ZABs questions shows that you understand what you're doing.

+1 from me
    Synthetic Unit Adrian

Former CO Councillor 21/03/21 - 7/11/21

Commanding Officer Council Member Pahndoomack's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been working with them for a while to get them prepared to be a CO, I have full faith in them as both a player and as a person to be able to maintain the standards of the WL.

I'm happy to +1 this app, just remember all the advice you've been given by us all.
    Alberto 'Topper' Staffer
    Sam 'Snake' Creed
    Jack Houser
    Synthetic Jacobs

Discord Pahndoomak#7127

Frankly, stuff.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've discussed this internally among the Council. Yes, the others have brought up good points about your app answers needing more fleshing out, but the way you answered the questions asked on this thread rang about right to us and we've decided that that more than made up for the app itself.

That aside, I've personally seen you command as XO multiple times and I can vouch for your competence, and the other councilors too are confident in your abilities. Maybe not everyone's seen you play, but we have.

So with a majority vote from the Council this application is accepted! Permissions will be updated whenever someone's available to do em aaaaaa

Welcome aboard captain!
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump