User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reisyn - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you feel about the strict RP standards that the WL has? Do you feel like you're capable of consistently not breaking character as a synth?
    Synthetic Senator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    How do you feel about the strict RP standards that the WL has? Do you feel like you're capable of consistently not breaking character as a synth?
    I believe the less rules there are, the more freedom to allow for RP to develop and grow as you're not held down as much by rules but I fully understand when it comes to Synths that there are rules in place for a reason, you're playing a certain kind of entity that needs to act a certain way as a base line. Everyone's vanilla ice-cream with their own different toppings.

With how I want to portray Juno as if she has a motherly sort of attitude about her, I find that comes naturally to me as a player and would find it hard not to be like that. The only thing that makes me afraid when it comes to the strict RP rules is if I cross boundaries when it comes to having too much emotions.

Honestly, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't terrified of messing up but I have trust myself to be careful and aware of what I'm doing when it comes to my interactions.

I hope you find this answer satisfying enough.

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you around, and you have a lot of support on your side and people to vouch for you.

Couple of questions for you:
    If a xenomorph comes up to you and says "Hey, metal-host, Queen would like to talk to you. Come with me." How would you respond?
    If a predator was fighting a marine, one on one, what would you do?
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by liltiptop View Post
    I've seen you around, and you have a lot of support on your side and people to vouch for you.

Couple of questions for you:
    If a xenomorph comes up to you and says "Hey, metal-host, Queen would like to talk to you. Come with me." How would you respond?
    If a predator was fighting a marine, one on one, what would you do?
    Depends on the situation I'm in currently when the request to see the Queen is made. If I have any tasks that need to be done, I would politely decline. If I had no pressing matters, I may indulge it but if I feel my safety is being threatened, I would not stick around.

If I come across a marine fighting a predator, I would sit to a side and wait for the fight to be over before recovering the marine. If I were to interject, it may put myself at risk of being injured or killed. As much as I would not want the marine to die, if I were to die trying to stop the fight, we'd both lose out and I am in no way capable of fighting a predator well enough to make it retreat much less kill one.

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisyn View Post
    Depends on the situation I'm in currently when the request to see the Queen is made. If I have any tasks that need to be done, I would politely decline. If I had no pressing matters, I may indulge it but if I feel my safety is being threatened, I would not stick around.

If I come across a marine fighting a predator, I would sit to a side and wait for the fight to be over before recovering the marine. If I were to interject, it may put myself at risk of being injured or killed. As much as I would not want the marine to die, if I were to die trying to stop the fight, we'd both lose out and I am in no way capable of fighting a predator well enough to make it retreat much less kill one.
    Good responses. Just remember that it's usually a no-go to walking into the hive by yourself, as it violates your self preservation protocol.
    I think you'll do just fine as Synth.

+1
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Commanding Officer Council Member Pahndoomack's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're a great player and overall a good person. They worked hard for this application and meet the standards.

Will be glad to see them boost the ranks of the ever growing Synth WL. +1
    Alberto 'Topper' Staffer
    Sam 'Snake' Creed
    Jack Houser
    Synthetic Jacobs

Discord Pahndoomak#7127

Frankly, stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibly a bit late, but whatever. Lana is a great medic player, good in req. I happily vouch for them on this app. +1

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A'yup, I meant to get around to this earlier. No reason not to +1, you've provided good answers and you have your knowledge in support roles. Like kineem said, even if your quirk isn't giga pog galaxy based, it's the roleplay you put into it that makes it count, and I heartily agree with them.

TAKE NOTE HOWEVER! Predators are just about as strong as you, roughly. If a marine is fighting one and you feel the need to intercede, then that predator will get a beating, trust me. If you use a telebaton or fire axe, you can destroy preds as synth (don't use anything less, it'll just be too weak). Don't actually combat synth, and focus on getting the marine to safety and healing them.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Captain TyroneDadWhisperer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen Lana a lot, both in medical, req and engineering roles

They understand what they're doing and I believe they'd be a great synth.

+1 from me for what its worth.
    Synthetic Unit Adrian

Former CO Councillor 21/03/21 - 7/11/21

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lana spent alot of time playing medical role lately and requistion. just saw today they were making a synth app
    they're fairly alright although not exceptionally good. don't think it really matter if the player is willing to spend alot of time playing a select number of support roles
    +1