June 27, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Elder Queen
    Their BYOND Key
    trustscience44
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    ~6:37pm Central Time.
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    a. Give them a respectable time to respond. They might not be able to respond that second. If there is a group running and fighting put the individuals to sleep that seem to be causing an issue, inform them through LOOC or OOC that they've been put to sleep by a staff member, then deal with them accordingly. Make sure that other people don't steal from them or anything of the sort.
    b. It is recommended that you get a second staff member to help with larger groups of possible rule breakers so you can resolve the situation faster.

2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.
    Description of the incident
    trustscience44 claims that I was ignoring his PMs and fighting, while in reality I disengaged from combat as soon as-possible and responded quickly as reasonably possible, one PM taking place mid-combat where I was at the cockpit door of the Alamo which I responded to within roughly a minute once I was relatively safe, the second PM I replied to near-immediately.

After responding to the second-PM I was abombed without warning, and was told I was getting a ban because I was not responding. trustscience44 goes on to claim that he did not get either of my PMs, and that I "woke-up" and rushed to Screech (at the time of the first message I was already in the cockpit of the Alamo waiting for the door to be pryed open) and then refutes his own statement by at the same time claiming that I did message him but proceeded to engage in combat first. trustscience44 goes on to contradict himself that he didn't get his message.

The fact that I was claimed to be ignoring PMs later factor into my 24h ban.

It is my belief that the following screenshots and attached chatlogs are all the evidence needed to prove that I disengaged in combat as promptly as possible, and did indeed message trustscience44 and was not ignoring him, and did not give me a reasonable chance to elaborate further before being abombed.
    Evidence
    Combined Image Gallery Pertinent bits of Chatlog: https://i.imgur.com/ZffxlnU.jpeg

SS13 Chatlog File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0s8iz5050y...2341.html?dl=0
    How you would punish the accused
    Formal apology for using the Abomb and incorrectly claiming not to recieve PMs, additional training to correctly follow staff protocols.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Important to note that our hive was in the north caves, above marshalls. Plan was to lay low. But a survivor "accidently" ran right into the hive and then told everyone and we were engaged within minutes of marines landing.

Was playing Crusher, fighting with the Queen at LZ1. We didnt rush at the first landing, and got onboard the dropship during second landing but then fell back (Queen could have hijacked and didnt). Queen was abombed in north cave, not even in the LZ; with no warning to the xenos from QM chat. Just Deleted. If she was slept we could have dragged her away.

Ended the round for the xenos as we didnt have hivemind to coordinate and had to wait on queen timer for a new queen, and never got screech back.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda hard to justify a staff report when you've been caught multikeying bud and you have a permanent ban request pending. Besides you rushed the LZ as a queen which is a giant No no.

I am not wasting my staff's time log diving for this.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids