Thread: USCM Dossier: Gary "Magnum" Johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USCM Dossier: Gary "Magnum" Johnson

UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINE CORP

SUBJECT: Gary "Magnum" Johnson

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Male. 188 cm,6'2 ft. Brown eyes, brown/black hair. Fit and physically active, 188 pounds. Walrus mustache with business hair cut.

ETHNICITY: Eastern European, American lunar colony heritage.

RESIDENCE: American Lunar Colony Alpha-8.

CORPORATE RELATIONS: Neutral, leaning towards negative.

CURRENT STATUS: Stationed onboard the USMC Almayer under Alpha squad.

SERVICE: Private, promoted to Intelligence Officer, demoted to Private First Class.

PERSONALITY: Trigger happy, loyal to the USMC, often acts without thinking, rushes into battle, smoker and drinker, attempts to be humorous, brash, clueless and a bit of a moron.

SECURITY RECORDS

BACKGROUND: A surprisingly high ranking member of Nanotransen, rival of W-Y, as a Head of Personnel on a B-Class research facility. Fired for incompetence and allegedly mishandling funds. Joined the USMC to pay off debt to various groups, Nanotransen, Candia Prime trading company, Desert Rose Mercenary Services, and Solaris Ridge colony.

MEDICAL: Some how still alive despite numerous injuries sustained in the line of duty. Injuries sustained are the following: Internal bleeding, external bleeding, gun shot wounds, slash wounds, overdosing by medical staff, and alcohol poisoning. No brain damage or mental illness, just plain stupidity.

DISCIPLINARY REPORTS: Arrested by MPs for the following crimes: Assault on the Corporate Liaison (Turned out to be a UPP spy), bribing medical staff for "Unga" Juice, Harassment of a staff officer (Orders were seen as "Stupid and lame" according to several marines), Vandalism of brig (Attempted to break out Mess Sergeant for no apparent reason).

CLOSING REPORT

It is to my best of my knowledge that there has never been a more stupid individual. The marines and grunts see him as a fool who only knows how to use a gun. Command sees him as an incompetent moron who cant follow orders. However, he has some how remained in the corp and is getting paid for his actions. I firmly believe he has black mail on his superiors that he would leak if he got fired or worse. A very few see him as a "Funny dude" or "A loyal marine". I will close off this file with a quote of his that shows his qualities. "I read all I needed to know from Art of War. When he said all warfare is based I stopped reading 'cause that's all I wanted to hear."

-Cooperate Liaison Donald Smith
    Last edited by Doc-Insaneo; 06-29-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc-Insaneo View Post
    Fired for incompetence and allegedly mishandling funds. Joined the USMC to pay off debt to various groups,

It is to my best of my knowledge that there has never been a more stupid individual. The marines and grunts see him as a fool who only knows how to use a gun. Command sees him as an incompetent moron who cant follow orders. However, he has some how remained in the corp and is getting paid for his actions. I firmly believe he has black mail on his superiors that he would leak if he got fired or worse. A very few see him as a "Funny dude" or "A loyal marine". I will close off this file with a quote of his that shows his qualities. "I read all I needed to know from Art of War. When he said all warfare is based I stopped reading 'cause that's all I wanted to hear."
    funny as shit. very nice
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator