Date of Incident
    July 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Iliyan T. Nyagolov

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Snow7

Accused Character Name
    kujo something he was the cap asked a mentor

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    23:00 central EU time

What rule(s) were broken:
    silent murder with no warning

Description of the incident:
    made an critical ambush to the xeno with my squad and at some point we stoped advancing to heal while bloking the xeno retreat points.

And after with no previus comunication captain appeared bighind me and shotguned me in the back multiple times and my corps, luckyly they revived me.

And if you say i desobeyed his orders then i must say i had no orders he didnt comunicate to me saying what to du gust silent murder

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    what ever log you get when you get shot multiple times

How you would punish the accused:
    no idea but he was rude to not talk to me beforehand i think a did a critical part in making the mission a win and shoud have not have been shotguned with no talking.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captain's name was Katashi Juro and this is a report for a battlefield execution.

CO Council, upon investigation, were doing some log pulling and found these bits. Courtesy of Grimreaperx15.

CO's announcements about orders. He orders a base to be constructed at admin as the picture shows.

Spoiler Spoiler:

SL ignores the orders and heads into virology against the CO's wishes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO treats this as desertion due to the Delta SL countermanding their orders. He orders MPs to arrest him for desertion, talking about how the SL was unresponsive to orders.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO then battlefield executes Nygaolov with the Mateba. He makes an announcement about it later.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The execution wasn't correctly done, however, and the SL was later revived.

The CO Council's investigation into this report demonstrates the following:

• The CO had given orders for all squads to make a base in admin. See attached picture above in the briefing announcements.
    • The Delta SL, Nyagolov, ignored and disobeyed the CO's orders in order to take his squad, Delta, to virology instead. This is illegal and a violation of server rules in addition.
    • The CO had ordered his arrest for desertion.
    • The CO had executed Nyagolov with the Mateba on the field for countermanding orders.
    • Nyagolov was later revived following the execution. Upon the captain's death, Nyagolov loots his body.

--

This was a battlefield execution, a right given to Captains that state they are allowed to execute anyone on the field should they pose a significant threat to the operation, to the Captain, or to others. In this case desertion (and potentially sedition) were used as the key factors in determining that Nyagolov was a threat and needed to be taken down, as was carried out.

As a Squad Leader you aren't allowed to disobey legal, lawful orders given by the CO for the sake of doing your own thing. You had it coming.

Based on these, the Council has decided the report is DENIED and no action will be taken against the Captain/reported player, Katashi Juro/Snow7.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump