Personal InformationByond ID?
    SeedyJatz

Marine Name
    A.J. Acosta

Other Whitelist Applications
    I'm thinking about the Yautja whitelist

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Richard

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    they are very posh, British like, cheeky he likes to study alien life and ecosystems and talking about resinate news, drinking tea (if he could), and is welling to help with any problems and well he Loves Jokes and working with fellow synths and humans

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Synthetic is one The best support role helping others with medical and engineering problems
    I have been playing for 2-3 years now and I know almost all there is to know about engineering (fixing/making a FOB, fixing the APC/Tank, fix power like generators and APCs) and medical (fixing broken bones, IB, Broken hearts, a medium understating of Chemistry and defiling ) as well as commanding using the Squad monitors (setting SL, raking, body cameras, OBs/mortar commands)

Synthetic Character Story
    Before Richard was assigned to the Almayer he was posted on a military base named lv-789 on a jungle plant Assists them push the UPP off the plant, Richard was 1 of 6 synthetics at this military base, he was Ordered to assist in make a FOB just outside the Military base with a platoon of 25 marines 3 Smart gunners a Pyro spec and a SL 3 medics and 2 engineer's.

Richard was told to make sure not to lose anyone as it may be Impossible to find them well there platoon push thought the Thick Jungle, as they active to the set u point he hearing and seeing a Flare getting shot in the air, he looked down to see who shot it, yet he seen no one did. Richard jumps on top of the Pyro spec as Shots Fly by hit 5 marines killing 3, the upp has launched a counterattack, The SL yells to get down as shots whistle by the he's head be for he himself jump into cover.

Richard starts to count the bullets fly by and tells the Spec and SL that there is 45 or more as he crawls over to the two wounded saying everything will be Joly as he starts to dig out the Shrapnel out the bullet holes, covering and cleaning the bullets holes in his chest, as he is Richard telling the medics that the marine need more pain kills and he may need some become he is in pain watch them with a small laughter come from the marines, The spec orders the 3 Smart gunners to push up to him as Richard crawls back to the Engineer's, The Smart gunners hop up and start laying fire as well as the spec

The SL orders the engineer's and Richard to set up a sentry, one engineer sets up the base of the sentry be for jumping up to put the turret head on, BANG his cap drops down, shortly he's body does too , Richard jump up to finish the job, just as Richard was setting the wire to the power cell Richard shot 3 times in the back as he hoping down, the sentry starts up as the engineer turns it on, it starts shotting back giving the marines cover to jump up and shot back the pyro runs by me and starts to burn Every thing they see moving, Richard starts too as the fire died out we here a war cry be for seeing 50 or more upp rushing us grenade's flying to us as one lands next to Richard he jumps on it to save the 3 medics ,sentry and engineers life "BOOM" just be fore he said to pull back and stay well before Richard shuts down.

Richard wakes up to a rebooting of his systems as a maintenance tech said "I don't have the right tools to fix his damage he will need to be fixed ship side or some where else" Richard when to say greetings to the maintenance but no noise comes out as he realize he lost his jaw and most of his face is missing, he shuts down waking up once more in a room with a maintenance tech and a commander telling him he was blown up by a HE grenade as the Commander finish talking Richard asks if the platoon was okay the Command looks over and in a light voice he said "no... most of the platoon was shot down but there was 4 that mad it" Richard stops for a moment and states "I'm sorry sir I failed the mission and lost so many lifes" as he shades a tear the command then adds on "it is all fine but you will be getting redeployed at a new vessel name the Almayar....

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I know almost all engineering fixing/making a FOB, fixing the APC/Tank, fix power like generators and APCs

How familiar are you with Command?
    I can do commanding with other command like SOs/XO/CO I also can setting SL, raking, body cameras, OBs/mortar commands

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I know how to heal all damage as well fixing broken bones, IB, Broken hearts, a medium understating of Chemistry (making Inaporvaline/Epinephrine, tramadol, kelotane/Dermaline, Bicaridine and IA (ImiAliky) and defiling

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I can work requisitions in a medium speed and work the lifted

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    1. if a marine or civilian of the almayar is getting pulled by a warrior I may hurt the warrior until they drop/throw/pulled the marine/civilian to safety
    2. I am doing surgery/healing/defibrillating a marine and a runner pounces me and no othere marines are around to help and the runner starts to hit/kill said marine I may fight it off until it leaves or is dead I may not run after the runner the main goal is the marine.
    as well if I am getting hit/killed by a xeno/other factions

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    in the story I may have said I inside of Richard sorry for that this story is in 3d person
    Last edited by SeedyJatz; 07-03-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: To expanded my story and fix any other problems

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your story is too short to give us a real good understanding of how your quirk works. Your story should have a lot of dialogue featuring your synthetic so that we can get an understanding of its quirk and mannerisms, because that's what makes the synthetic better than any other whitelist. Your combat question isn't technically wrong, but it is very generic; we want a specific scenario or two, where you could do combat. For example, I'm bringing a marine back from the front and I am pounced by a runner. I can hit the runner until it runs away and proceed to get the marine to safety so I can heal them.

Your department questions could be more fleshed out, listing all the things you can do. For example, I can't tell if you know how to repair a fully broken APC, or if you can make IA in chemistry. Command isn't super important, as long as you know what the machines do, help marines organize, and can relay orders then you're good.

I have seen you in some of these support roles so I know you can probably do that stuff, but it just doesn't seem like you put down everything you could have. I suggest taking a look at accepted and denied applications and their stories to get a better understanding of what is good and what is bad. I believe you have the know how, but your combat question, quirk, and overall understanding of synths are what I want to see improvement in.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen you play medical a bit but I don't really know about other roles. might wanna keep on playing. your answers are rather short.
    the story is alright but I'm not a council member so I don't really matter here.
    I have never seen you in a command role, however.

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not trying to repeat what Fortelian said, your story is supposed to showcase how your synth interacts with others, which I didn't get at all from the posted story.
    While you have experience command, be aware that synthetics cannot lead alongside CIC, at most you'll be doing overwatch for a squad; don't worry about leading an operation alone as a synth.

I think that you have the knowledge to perform tasks that synths do, but you don't have down the RP and quirk yet. I recommend you take a look at other accepted apps and use those to get a good foothold of constructing your app, but for this one, I don't think it's gonna fly, so it's a -1 from me.

Don't let that discourage you, though. When you can post another app feel free to ask council members for their input on the application, we're here to help.
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On top of what was already said, you appear to lack a sufficient understanding of the English language to qualify for a whitelist like Synthetic, especially since you are trying to go for a speech-related quirk.

Does not qualify and meet standards as such. Your answers are lackluster and generic, and they as well as your story + quirk idea are hard to even understand due to failed punctuation, capitalization and just overall bad vocabulary and grammar.

Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please try again after reading accepted apps and learning from them.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This application is not up to our standards. You've been given a lot of decent advice, and if you want to play synth you should listen to it. We're very selective on who we pick for synth because we want the best of the best, which everyone has the capacity to be.

You need to reevaluate what you know about synths. They are emotionless androids that fake emotions to fit in or improve morale. This makes no sense: Richard stops for a moment and states "I'm sorry sir I failed the mission and lost so many lifes" as he shades a tear the command then adds on "it is all fine but you will be getting redeployed at a new vessel name the Almayar..... He's a synth. Why would he cry? Why would he feel guilt?

This application is denied, better luck next time.
    Synthetic Senator