Date of Incident
    July 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Tyrus Jackson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Yellows

Accused Character Name
    SO Prime Empress

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:20PM~ Central

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6. No Metagaming

Description of the incident:
    Marines landing on LZ1 around 12:22-12:23, shortly after landing they encountered some resistance in medbay, marshalls and corridor towards bar. Within minutes the Queen appeared in marshals and began screech cycling. Before even completing a single cade line Queen was already attacking at the outskirts of typical FOB. Later she had breached LZ via the north east cave wall before 2 full cade lines had been made in any single direction.

I understand that what i'm saying heavily relies on the competency of engineers, marines, command etc. But I think once the logs are pulled and you can establish what time each event occurred then it will explain why I felt it was reasonable to make this report.

Depriving the marines of any time to establish themselves on the colony was done purely for advantage as nest had been made in south east caves and Queen had fully expected to attack marines before they had time to set up anything.

It's also a known fact that Yellows pushes the boundaries of what's allowed in terms of metagaming/ server rules.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Unfortunately i didn't record evidence myself other than what i've said. Whoever pulls logs should be able to determine the timeline of what occurred and judge if this was meta rush, LZ camping etc.

How you would punish the accused:
    I honestly don't think this is Yellows fault, this is a failure of staff to communicate what is and isn't acceptable. Staff often take the approach that as long as T3’s/ Queen isn't on LZ then it's not meta. But I made this report to hopefully provoke a ruling or an explanation to what is allowed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!

First of all.

I had done a hive around EVA north caves and was preparing for a full out fight in Dorms, However, I had plans to set up defenses in Marshals, these defenses were only meant to be a delayment to give us time to prepare in dorms for their arrival, however, I saw a rather good opportunity once they reached central marshal I decided to go rush in and drop down a screech to capture an SG.

Some fighting happened at Marshals-Dorms little opening until I got some decent captures from the marines, then marines basically gave up on marshals and began to push us at medbay, until they were repelled.

We never touched LZ till around...12:32-12:35, I'm not sure when we touched LZ, but we touched it by the time they did a second drop as they kept us contained at the dorms to near dorm locations for a pretty good amount of time.

Case of 'Metagaming'

We never knew what LZ they were coming, Marshals was being prepared to be a fortified zone incase they went LZ-1, and I had plans to fortify bar incase it was LZ-2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo boomer or what ever tortured soul is incharge of this place, i wish to withdraw the report. Given the player was Jbanned from the role i don't see a point making someone pull logs and spend the time. It would be nice if we got a clarification on where the queen should be or shouldn't be at round start but whatever.
    Tyrus 'Shoeless' Jackson (Moderately Competent)
    TOT, Formerly TO-T0 (HRP Xeno)

GhostGhost360#7429 on Discord

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report Withdrawn.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020