Big thank you to the mods for giving feedback.

I'm the new mod manager so I've taken another look at the app from top to bottom.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline this application on this occasion.
I would still very much love to have you on board eventually and I really, really do appreciate your drive to want to make the place better. I strongly hope to see you reapply sometime soon.

Final feedback - You need some more experience in game, particularly with Marine Law. Try playing some MP and getting some experience under experienced MPs! Part of the mod role is interpreting Marine Law issues and while everyone makes mistakes, you need more foundation to build off of that I'm not sure is appropriate for a trainer to try to work with. It is more than acceptable, if not encouraged to double check the Marine Law/SOP/Rules page before making a ruling on an issue.

Language wise I think you're fine, you're readable and understandable. I won't go too much into the individual questions asked by ITO but I will put some quick things in.

Appeals = I am not guilty of this charge. Please lower/Remove it.
Pardons = I am guilty of this charge. Please let me out anyway, taking personal responsibility if I fuck up again. (Whitelisted CO only)
The only person immune to Marine Law/Arrests without Moderator intervention is a Whitelisted CO playing as the Commanding Officer role.
MP's may make arrests planetside and may follow someone if in hot pursuit, but must back off if hostiles are present.

Anyway!
Denied for now, I really hope to see you apply again soon, apply no earlier than 19/08/2021.