User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ethancol - Moderator Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see anything major, but can you please explain the existence of the Ckey Dank231? Is this an old account of yours?
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, I think this might be an old ckey of mine, back when I was prob 13 (might be more recent but I cant remember correctly) or something, and my English is really trash back then.

Or is it because of multi Keying, cause it's been ages since I use that account. I also didn't know there are rules regarding telling admin when switching accounts back then, as I am young and didn't read the rules. (Just to clarify, I never use my old account after I switch to the new one, and I don't believe I have any major notes or any notes from my old account)

I think I switched my account because I forget my pass on Dank231
    Last edited by Hhahs28; 07-17-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhahs28 View Post
    Wait, I think this might be an old ckey of mine, back when I was prob 13 (might be more recent but I cant remember correctly) or something, and my English is really trash back then.

Or is it because of multi Keying, cause it's been ages since I use that account. I also didn't know there are rules regarding telling admin when switching accounts back then, as I am young and didn't read the rules. (Just to clarify, I never use my old account after I switch to the new one, and I don't believe I have any major notes or any notes from my old account)

I think I switched my account because I forget my pass on Dank231
    That's more than fair enough, It looks like they are most likely alternate accounts you lost access to but I thought I'd double check. It appears someone forgot to do a note transfer, so I'll handle that later.

None of this should effect your mod app though, you should be fine
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ngl i panik a little cause i don't know what unmature shit I done on my old account lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy! I am the new mod manager now

As I said before the feedback raised was all mostly correct and I think you will do absolutely fine as a Trial Moderator

This is typically a phase that lasts around two weeks pending completion and sign off of a Trainer, but we'll sort that out later

I will send you details via discord!
    Welcome to the team!
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)