Your Character Name?
    OOC
    Their BYOND Key
    Ito726
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Around this post date.
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.
    Description of the incident
    I said in OOC at roundstart lobby: Cock
    Promptly after someone else said: and ball torture.

Minutes later I was then PMed by the Ito726.

I am reporting this as the word "cock" has never been cited as a rule violation before and wish for the warn note to be removed immediately.
    Evidence
    OOC: Ttly: Cock
    OOC: Vjrn Sote: and Ball Torture

Moderator PM from Ito726: you are being warned for borderline 18+.
    OOC: Ttly: Cock
    OOC: Vjrn Sote: and Ball Torture
    How you would punish the accused
    Suspended for a day from moderator role.

Also for the note to be removed.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Note:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 07-08-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ttly I've looked at the logs myself, do you mind answering why do you say the word Cock multiple times in OOC. It's very evident you are not referring to chickens and are bordering the line.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Senior Administrator and Mentor Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone was saying cock and penis a few time in the day before this, and to me it looked like you and the other guy were doing a funny together based on that. It was the first thing anyone said in a round, and to me it seems quicker then logs show, though not by much. The shared note specifies what bit was said by who for whoever reads it make their own judgment as to the relevance and severity (or lack of). I saw it as pushing boundaries kind of deal, that in this instance ended up going far enough to intervene.

You were informed and given time to reply, just chose not to, you were not inactive, or swarmed by combat logs at the time, as for me to think you woudn't not have seen the pm, and i chose to close the matter, rather then bwoink repeatedly for something you seemed not to care about in the first place.
    Trial Moderator: 2021-06-13 --- 2021-07-04
    Moderator: 2021-07-04 --- 2021-10-02
    Investigator: 2021-07-21 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Trainer: 2021-08-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Discord Staff: 2021-09-20 --- xxxx-xx-xx
    Senior Moderator: 2021-10-02 --- xxxx-xx-xx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorprobe69 View Post
    @Ttly I've looked at the logs myself, do you mind answering why do you say the word Cock multiple times in OOC. It's very evident you are not referring to chickens and are bordering the line.
    It's just a way to pass the time with the 5 minute lobby time. Just like other people that copy pastes the anti-Chinese copypasta.
    And there is no precedent for the word "cock" to be considered as a rulebreak and I believe as such.

Quote Originally Posted by ito726 View Post
    Someone was saying cock and penis a few time in the day before this, and to me it looked like you and the other guy were doing a funny together based on that. It was the first thing anyone said in a round, and to me it seems quicker then logs show, though not by much. The shared note specifies what bit was said by who for whoever reads it make their own judgment as to the relevance and severity (or lack of). I saw it as pushing boundaries kind of deal, that in this instance ended up going far enough to intervene.

You were informed and given time to reply, just chose not to, you were not inactive, or swarmed by combat logs at the time, as for me to think you woudn't not have seen the pm, and i chose to close the matter, rather then bwoink repeatedly for something you seemed not to care about in the first place.
    That other person is entirely unaffiliated with me. As for the PM, it's been said in the past not to argue with moderators in PMs and any issues should be taken to staff report instead, which is what I am doing instead.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we recently changed discord to remove the filter for penis/cock/pussy on discord as long as it isn’t being used to suggest ERP/Sexual content

He was right to take action on the dude for the follow up on the whole CBT thing because yeah we don’t really want to talk about dumb sexual fetishes and would rather just nip it in the bud.

Yes people say random things on OOC and as long as you don’t spam things, I agree the note was placed wrongly. However when we say don’t argue with staff, that doesn’t mean you do not have to respond, you could have said something like “I don’t know that dude I wasn’t trying to reference CBT”

However I agree ITO should have bwoinked you first asking for a explanation instead out outright warning you, but what you’re asking for is the equivalent of 24 hour banning a player for a minor first offense with no note history.

In this case I will speak to ITO and leave this as a verbal warning and get your note removed within the week.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids