Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    medic kit and that's it.

you dont need anything else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found that buying 2 attachments, one of them being a Gyro for your shotgun, and 3 portable extinguishers, makes you into a decent Anti-Spitter machine!
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flamer will always be the smuck choice as long as ravs and queen are fire immune and benos don't spread fire on bump.

Sniper kit is cost effective if you're going L42 anyway but nothing to write home about, if devs swapped the S8 for a smart scope it would be a no brainier but for the time being it just gives you 2 AP with a free laser sight and you can go beg for a smart scope.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright so I think that because of the forum crapping itself to heck, the latter section of my post seems to have disappeared.

Well that section is mostly stuff OUTSIDE of the PFC vendor anyway so it already goes beyond the original compass of the post so uhh, unless there's a demand for that sort of thing I won't be rewriting it soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added the shoulder holster.

I should also say to anyone reading this that most items vended from the vendor now automatically equips themselves to an available slot instead of spawning over the vendor (unless there's no available slot for it to snap to).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added the contents of the weapon vendor and other vendors on post #3.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing I wanna add to this guide is that the first responders kit is not a less medic its just a marine that can fully heal himself and give bica and kelo to any marine in need . I have seen many many many MANY first responders act like medics and the poor folks dont have the gear or the in game skill to do stuff as good as medics due to the limitation of the class so my only suggestion when a medic is there your job is done you can now go kill the benos and let the medics do their thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PFC first responder doesn't have enough supplies to act as a full medic, but they usually have enough to keep them and one other person going. If you buy a first responder kit and pocket medic the squad spec you'll make a friend for life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the mini engi kit with the current version's.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttly View Post
    Updated the mini engi kit with the current version's.
    Nice, good stuff. I do suggest you update it to reflect the fact that AP ammo is currently bugged/useless, as due to the fact that it does not damage armor at all, it is very much worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by UnwaveringGrey View Post
    PFC first responder doesn't have enough supplies to act as a full medic, but they usually have enough to keep them and one other person going. If you buy a first responder kit and pocket medic the squad spec you'll make a friend for life.
    I disagree, you're given what, 90u of the most important chems? Bica, kelo, and tram in 2 autoinjectors each, as well as the emergency autoinjector for when you need to go Full Unga. With proper use of your trauma kits and restocking your injectors in medbay, you can easily handle more than just two people. 15u of bica or kelo is enough to treat most damage when used with the trauma kits.