Date of Incident
    July 10, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Sarah 'Broad' 'Snell

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Beardedwall (I think)

Accused Character Name
    Felix 'Cash' Taylor

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2:40 PM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3: Community Expectations

Description of the incident:
    Felix Taylor went around saying homophobic and sexist things and was generally acting as childish and obnoxious as he could. It seemed like he was trying to push things to see how much he could get away with. I don't mind Low rp jokes for the sake of humor, but he was saying offensive things to people who didnt even know him as if that was normal.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    If I'm not mistaken he is a mentor. If he is a mentor then I think his position should be removed from him. He doesnt seem to respect the server and I don't think that someone with his attitude should be in a position to educate new players.

It also seemed as though he was trying to have fun at the expense of anyone he interacted with and that he was trying to suck the fun out of the server for others. He seemed to be using the MP role as his means to do this. I think a temporary job-ban from MP would be reasonable.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. The other MP called me a pussy first; which wasnt you. .

2. Nothing I said was sexist. Calling someone a dyke isn't against the rules if its used IOOC. And we both stopped when the CMP told us to. I dont even think its homophobic since as far as I know Sarah isnt gay.

3. Your second and third screenshots are entirely silly and just padding on this nonsensical report. Calling someone "short hair" and getting excited to shoot a prisoner are not mentor violations..

The true reason for this report is of course that the previous round I arrested you; and then eventually permaed you for continual abuse, insults, jail breaks, etc. This report is just post round saltiness.

For context, he insulted me from the get go at first contact then refused NJP, went off continually in game, in cell, had to have his radio taken away, etc. (including saying things like "suck my dick" which is ironic given this report)
    After the round he continued to fly off the handle in OOC and deadchat, at quite a significant length. This was the round where staff had to deal with post round stuff for something like 15minutes and this guy flew off the handle for the majority of it.

And that's before the whole thing is moot anyways since this violates #6 of player reports since none of what he is reporting had anything to do with him.

I'd like him warned for Metagrudging.. but I'd rather he just calmed down. If you bother to pull logs, I request you also pull them from when I was the Warden the round before. In particular OCC chat.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record: Soldier and myself suggested a PR about this since it was posted in staff-help and the round was already over and to late for an ahelp.

I would also imagine that considering what the report is about, anyone can view this as inappropriate and it has nothing to do at who the insult was directed at, which was my line of thinking when I suggested making this PR.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I seen the screenshot, but bearded wall did have a right to explain his actions.
    Yes this report does not fall under the clause the victim has to be the reporter. Because we don’t accept any racist, derogatory, or homophobic terms. Ever

However I am taking into consideration that this was a heated IC argument between the two. Yes calling someone a cock or pussy is allowed, but when we banned the IC racism/homophobic language, we enacted a zero tolerance policy on this. There will be no logs pulled, cause the screenshot is clear as day. Calling someone a dyke is the same as calling someone a “fag” or “faggot.” It’s not acceptable, regardless of the context if you’re directly calling someone it as an insult regardless of their sexual orientation. Beardedwall will be getting a warning because yes it’s a banned word, but it’s obviously slip of the tongue.

As far as beardedwall and his mentor status. That’s fully up to Novacti to decide, but we generallly do not remove mentors for minor violations/warnings or minor bans.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-11-2021 at 01:32 AM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids