Your Character Name?
    Godwin 'Elite' Agg
    Their BYOND Key
    unsure
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    4:17pm est
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.
    Description of the incident
    I was making rather pointed statements to the 'Not staff' discord mod which was I guess doing his job? I am unsure if it was just them however that isn't the issue. However he was openly dismissive, Passive aggressive and even his name 'owell' at the end and his shitposts showed his intent.

The final straw was me making a statement along the lines of 'If staff had been informed to be dismissive or passive aggressive towards those who raise a stink over something' which in my time ON staff had been an undercurrent and was trying too find out if it had been still left to stimmer.

I had even stated I am unsure if this was pushing the line and WASN'T intentional. instead I end up catching a ban without any explaination or answer too it.

You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Continued insults directed at a staff member or staff members will get you banned. Since you have a perma on your record for the same thing, this is escalated to a 7d ban.

If this was a DISCORD member instead of actual staff I would like to instead be directed at who I can speak too over it. IF not however then I would like this and any other cases looked into.
    Evidence
    Discord notes messages I believe would have been pruned as I was deleted
    How you would punish the accused
    I want that professional that was being beaten into us back during the time I was on staff to actually be enforced again. ALL of staff even 'not real staff but staff' on the discord.

Also I'd like the ban removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...26/unknown.png as you cannot edit the post, I was being rather clear and even asking IF this was pushing the line as it wasn't the intention. I know you all have good understandings of the underlings. You all also know if I'm being intentional, I will just straight up say it. Will post any other evidence or whatever if it comes up.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...86/unknown.png

This is what you got banned for, not for having a discussion but for using insults. Silencer brought it up in discord chat and asked what should be done. I suggested a 7 day ban, however I didn't notice Grimreaper told you off already but didn't apply a warning. Cuz of that, I am gonna lift the ban and leave it as a warning, but you seriously should be more civil. You're free to have a discussion, but calling people smoothbrains or powertrippers because you disagree with an announcement is not acceptable.

Resolved

Edit: I misread a bunch of things and jumped to a conclusion where I shouldn't have. I am sorry for mishandling both the ban and this report.
    Last edited by AcuteCircle; 07-11-2021 at 09:37 PM.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you were literally warned by grimreaper and acutecircle was not fully aware of the situation.

The fact is you referred to our volunteer as a baby that was power tripping after grimreaper literally gave you a fair warning that you could be banned if this behavior continued. This is unacceptable, even from a retired mod.

I’m reiussing your ban for 24 hours. We won’t tolerate this disrespect period.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids