MisterMann - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    plaugewalker

Marine Name
    Anton 'Eule' Kalvoski

Name/Designation of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Wilson

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Synthetic Character Story
    One of the newest lines of synthetics to be created from Weyland-Yutani. We give you Wilson. One of the foremost technical androids produced with knowledge in fifteen different languages, and well-versed in all manner of maintenence aboard the newest vessels. Able to cook, clean, and even repair your car. This synthetic can do it all.

How do you intend to play your Synth?
    I intend to play them as a jack of all trades sort of synth aboard the Alamyer, helping out around medbay, or working with engineering or cargo to help expedite orders. It varies on what's ordered of me

How familiar are you with support roles? (ie; Medical, MT, Science, SO)
    Medical-Fairly Well Understood
    RnD- Basic knowedge
    MT/Engineering-Well understood
    SO-Understood

Why should we whitelist you?
    This will give me a chance to experience a different role on CM I've always wanted to try since apop and feweh were heads/host.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason?
    I took a self requested vacation due to a poor stress management. And, to unwind from SS13 as a whole.

Are you currently banned from any other servers and if so, why?
    Not currently no.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhh did you look at other apps before applying? You have to write an actual short story, not just a description. Also your quirk is not a quirk. Hint: read the synth guidelines and other apps to get a sense of what you need to do.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm withdrawing from the application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application has already been withdrawn, but I still would like to help you, in some way. Your character isn't particularly well known, and you don't have a massive amount of playtime, which is fine, and your story is uhhhhh lackluster.
    You're also not well known as a player either, I'd suggest you participate on our Discord, theres a lot of really fantastic players who can help guide you on your next app. In my opinion, the synthetic application is the hardest to get, and its not something I'd recommend applying for off the bat.

You should play Command roles, speak with players like Frans_Feiffer or Bancrose, and get yourself a comfy CO app going. A good Captain doesn't require robust and in-depth knowledge on the game, and I'd say its a good way to really change rounds for the better.

Please feel free to message me, or any other member of the whitelist councils on the forums or Discord. Have a CM day fella!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For you, I will pretend this app was never posted. Remake the app and you can post it whenever you have a good one. If your next app is like this, the wait time is double. Resolved