User Tag List

Thread: MP bad

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MP bad

let's be honest why would anyone want MP unironically. we don't have antagonist aside from xenomorph and predator but even then those are dealt with by the marines. MP are a waste of time

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also no. honor guard and the occasional event where we get shipside Shenanigsn doesn't count. it just mean MP should be part of the event itself then

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MTs are the antagonists.
    Stephen Belfast, PBer
    Pau'thi Teer, unrobust pred
    JO-J0, really bad runner
    Also Yautja WL councillor. Feel free to DM me on discord for any Predator related concerns.
    FrankTheMagicPotato#5067
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    true????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today's thread is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2077 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 billion users have joined Raid over the last sixty years, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed xeno models, environments and smooth 20 frames per second animations! All the Marines in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon xenomorphs have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new predator faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 5 silver and a free epic synthetic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone knows that the true antagonists are the maint ghouls.
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you don't get it.
    MPs ARE the antagonists
    Kirie dear, are you coming to bed?

Maybe. Who knows. I might play a song for old time's sake. Do you mind, Nicole?

Not at all. I would love it.

And so, she once again picked up the baby blue ukulele that she bought, all those years ago.
    She begun to form the words on her lips as she caressed the frets with the same grace she always did.
    They fell in love all over again.

...and her music was electric.