User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drevenshekel - SOP ; CO WL Expectations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dreven, I've already mentioned, like, twice now that I don't care much for the actual items you gave to people. It's primarily about your lack of ML and SOP knowledge, and how you keep trying to snake your way out of violations with "don't be fun police", like you're doing right now.

The truth is that you have a long history of violating ML as CO, and are currently on a WL warning due to it. Yet, despite that warning, you continued to cause infractions. I'd expect you to re-read ML and SOP after a warning that was about just those two things, but evidently you did not do so.

Again, you quite literally do not seem to have an idea about what constitutes as Honour Guards legally, and tried to make PFCs into them, and your excuse is, as usual, "I just wanted people to have fun ))". Meanwhile, you tried to change a non-modifiable part of SOP, the Armoury gear access, which I think you still don't seem to understand.

You keep thinking I'm reporting you because I couldn't arrest you, or because I'm trying to drag some tiny IC thing with the SO Armour, which is identical to MP armour, into OOC. I'm not. I don't give much of a crap about the actual gear taken and handed out. I care about you being blissfully unaware of ML and SOP while doing so.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay but why did you lie about me handing out tactical shotguns, solely because you found a stolen tac shotgun outside when you knew that I explicitly was not giving them out, given my announcements.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more debating. Wait for logs and council decision

Response below was being typed up when I posted, but yeah any further responses should be logs or any other witnesses going forward. These are not places for debates.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-21-2021 at 12:43 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whether or not I call my PFC bodyguards "honor guards" or not is literally just semantics, if I called them "warchiefs guard dudes" you wouldent bring that up, I can call them whatever they want and I was simply providing them a unique objective for that round. I'll accept the SOP violation for the officer armor, even though the armoury rules were pretty obviously made to stop people handing out overpowered tac shotguns and MK1's, which I didn't do. Theirs heaps of SO armours in the CIC, way more than the amount of officers and they provide a pretty tiny bonus to stats, no one has ever cared about it before and you just had to make the report on it even though you chose to deal with it IC. If handing out two SO armors to two marines for some extra RP and engagement in round is a breach of OOC guidelines for CO's, I'll accept that as a heavy warning since im like 9 days off from my last warning being over. But really, who did this hurt? This is just so petty and the fact that you had to spice up your report with the much more serious acccusation of handing out tac shotguns, is an extremely poor show of character. I won't touch anything in CIC armoury for PFC's from now on.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs!

Here are the logs!

Player reporter:
    LilPenpusher / Misti Rockwell

Accused player:
    Drevenshekel / Wamakahana Windhealer

Drevenshekel Makes announcement for Honor guard
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LilPenpusher Tells Wind healer that he can not issue Officer armor
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Tells his Honor guard get Uniforms and Officer armor and will change SOP for it
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LilPenpusher talks to Windhearer about SOP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LilPenpusher Faxes
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Announces CMP is after him and SOP has changed
    Spoiler Spoiler:

After Deploying 2 members of the Drevenshekel Honor guard used a confirmed tactical shotgun and a unknown shotgun who is a Staff officer and MP
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Tells delta MPs are throwing a coup and locksdown CIC after evacing
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LilPenpusher lists Reason for arrest
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Ahelps
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Makes an announcment that orders MPs to disobey ML
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Claims that the documents were Forged
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Ask if Misti will do a staff report
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Queen takes over Alamo and calls the hive
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Ask CMP to stand down again after Evac before hijack
    Spoiler Spoiler:

States he will BE people whom opposes him
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Queen hijacks alamo
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Orders MPs to hand out tac shotguns

Spoiler Spoiler:

Drevenshekel Windhealers PMs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Both Ckeys Ghost Pms

Spoiler Spoiler:

If any logs are missing let me know!
    Last edited by Jamesthebond; 07-22-2021 at 04:28 AM. Reason: additional Tac shotgun logs
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so the two people using tac shotguns were SO's and MP's. And I was only threatning to BE MP's if they tried to taser me during hijack, as I should, because that would be like an MP running up to the frontlines to arrest you while xenos are right there, its a direct violation and can get you killed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreven View Post
    Yeah so the two people using tac shotguns were SO's and MP's. And I was only threatning to BE MP's if they tried to taser me during hijack, as I should, because that would be like an MP running up to the frontlines to arrest you while xenos are right there, its a direct violation and can get you killed.
    Your opinion has been noted please refrain from starting a debate or further post unless it is new evidence or Relevant to the on going investigation as ThesoldierLLJK said himself "further responses should be logs or any other witnesses going forward". there will be no further warnings
    Last edited by Jamesthebond; 07-23-2021 at 12:18 AM.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a CO Council investigation we've decided to conclude this report with a heavy warning for the accused.

Report closed - resolved.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump