Date of Incident
    July 20, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Margaret Larson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    HA-L0

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    5-6 P.M. CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    5 and 6

Description of the incident:
    It was a Shivas Snowball round and I was playing on the marine side as a squad medic. We had landed as usual with the marines going off to do their unga things, but comms took unusually long.

Unusually as in, it took over an hour after all of the main initial fighting had finished and the marines were pushed back to the FOB- and shortly after, when the xenos themselves were being pushed back to the hive after a short siege, that the tcomms tower was finally found OUTSIDE of the FOB.

We eventually learned from dchat that a hivelord had dragged the entire tcomms tower away after 4 other xenos had distracted the bravos that were working on it away from it, further than 7 tiles from the FOB as noted in examples for Rule #5. I would like to add that as far as I am aware, none of the other xenos at the time took part in stealing the tcomms, except the hivelord. The hivelord himself was also bragging about it and the fact that they had melted the tcomms parts crate while they were at it, so that was also a confirmation of the act. I would also like to add that the tcomms tower was hidden under a crate of some sort, which might not be clear in the screenshot as it was taken long after the marines finally found it after pushing the xenos back to the hive. The screenshots of the approximate locations of where the tcomms tower was in the FOB and where it was dragged to is included below.

I died along with many others when the marines were initially being pushed back to the FOB, either getting lost or just simply not knowing what the problem with it ever was.

I was told to make this player report when I ahelped regarding this situation, especially since the staff at the time could not check to see if the hivelord had committed this before the 2nd landing or not.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Capture111.png The hivelord talking about his tcomms action, I don't really have a lot of screenshots from the round.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Capture112.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Capture113.png

How you would punish the accused:
    However it may be fit judged by the staff. It's just not really fun when the actions of one xeno leaves over like 30 marine players to have their rounds ruined or affected by it significantly.
    Last edited by CiPia; 07-21-2021 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, SLS here as witness. I was newbie drone/ double queen. We did steal tcomms, but that was most of the way into the op, like is at lz2(?) (the SE one) and one of the marines had left it out of your nonexistent Cade line, and us being aware of what it is did move it to our front, however, we can’t drag objects, only push. I don’t think burrower should be punished for marines rushing us before setting up comms or getting defenses us, somehow being pushed back, and leaving it defenseless and not set up by rough 30 minutes in. Again we didn’t move it till we were physically at the lz, so if you’re wanting to write a report, I’d suggest the engies who didn’t place it or command for not seeing it as a requirement than us for your negligence. I’d also like to add that we didn’t hide it, it was between the walls and the cave entrance to south lz and you guys got it back in about 2ish minutes, we can’t move crates over it and we can’t close them so it being hidden was once more you guys.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was synthvivor for that round. Without a radio I not know coms were down. I got to LZ1 at about 12:32 (?), and searched the immediate area of LZ1 for the coms tower for it not to be found, after hearing the marines talking about it. I found and dragged the tower back to the LZ to set it up, when the marines were about to push the xenos back from around the tower. It was about 5 tiles west of the circle indicated in https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...Capture113.png. It was defended by xenos for a time, with weeds, resin walls to make a choke, and acid traps. I cannot speak to who did it as I was alive, and didn't see. Also, Staffer | Ramirez is right, there were no cades on the western and southern flank of LZ1 when I got there, northeast cades were damaged, and northwest were being placed. I cannot give a timestamp for when I finished constructing the tower as I did not have a radio, and couldn't inform the marines when I did it, but I feel like it was 12:41 (?).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are the logs!

Reporter
    CiPia / Margaret Larson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Git Dat Disc / (HA-245-L0)

Time
    5-6

Alamo Takes off first time

Spoiler Spoiler:

Presumed First time landing "based on communication and disarm logs"
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Presumed Second time landing "based on communication and disarm logs"
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Git Dat Disc is at LZ 1

Spoiler Spoiler:

Git Dat Disc claims the tower and taking it before 2nd Alamo landing

Spoiler Spoiler:

Git Dat Disc claims melting the Crate

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelp about Comms

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahelps

Spoiler Spoiler:

Let me know if anything is missing!
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe I mis-worded it a bit. The hivelord as far as I am aware, did not necessarily *hide* the unbuilt tcomms tower under objects of some sorts. However I believe this doesn't change the fact that he intentionally stole the unbuilt tcomms tower out of the FOB by pushing it. Stealing objects isn't necessarily a term restricted to dragging items which I am well aware xenos cannot, you can actually steal things by "moving it away" in case you were not aware or wanted to argue the validity of semantics. I do understand that the FOB was not in the most exemplary state when the group of xenos first harassed it and the hivelord in particular, specifically stole the unbuilt tcomms tower, but that is what I would like the staff to make their judgement on the validity of this case in regards to the server rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hive lord did intentionally steal it from you guys as far as I’m aware, I just don’t want them to be punished for using a tactic IC. I don’t believe it to be metagamming as it was left open rather than explicitly targeted but I’m not them *shrug*. I also do want to know the verdict on us doing this cause I do like going xeno and the more out of box ideas to help me get an end over my more robust counterparts would be appreciated. Again tho, I hope hive lord doesn’t get punish for what I Leicestershire to be overall human error.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I believe* I’m on mobile and also no clue why it put Leicestershire for lol, sorry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to hear from the Hivelord if possible before resolving this thread, otherwise I'll resolve it in a bit.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somenerd View Post
    I'd like to hear from the Hivelord if possible before resolving this thread, otherwise I'll resolve it in a bit.
    I will try to reach out to the hivelord and will notify if he responds.

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried to reach out the past 3 days with no response so I can conclude the decision will have to be made without his response

Discord Jonathongun#0219