Date of Incident
    July 21, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Amber Walsh

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mitchelle Ramirez

Accused Character Name
    Allen Staffer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~9pm CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 11: MP Misconduct

Description of the incident:
    Me and my MT friends were foolish around, beating each other up because MTs really do not have anything special to do it. The became a manslaughter (and we intended with the fighting) and the MP shows up and begins tasing both my friends while they are assessing the situation (later on, the MP claims to be a witness to our fighting, but the videos show the MP was never there to witness any altercations). After several tasings, the MP finally analyzes the situation and allows my friends and I to be brought to medbay. Once I was almost done with treatment, I had to resolve my issue of blood loss. I attempt to retrieve food from the medbay vending machines, and the MP takes out his baton and starts beating me with it. The MP then decides it would be a wise decision to use a flashbang right in the middle of the medbay treatment area, disabling two doctors busy with treating in the process. I'm arrested at this time, and doctors still attempt to treat me while the MP is still intervening. MP proceeds to drag me away from the IV drip, ripping it out and then arresting my other friend once he got finished with his manual surgery, the MP cuffed and began to drag us away before we could both finish treatment. My friend later almost died on the way to brig. Neither of us were properly processed. I sat in a cell for almost 20 minutes until the MP was pressured by my accusations in front of the provost, then letting me out at round-end (this 20-minute time frame is also recorded, but won't be included unless requested).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    I have the entire incident recorded, with several clips to show the several incidents.

My discord handle is Frog#6006.

I'll attempt to reply with the evidence as soon as possible; I really have no clue if I can attach videos here.

How you would punish the accused:
    Temporary jobban. The person accused later claimed that they were newer, but it is stated in the rules that IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry for my many grammatically mistakes. Here's a revised version of the incident description:

Me and my MT friends were fooling around, beating each other up because MTs really do not have anything special to do it. The situation became a manslaughter (as we intended with the fighting) and the MP shows up and begins tasing both my friends while they are assessing the situation (later on, the MP claims to be a witness to our fighting, but the videos show the MP was never there to witness any altercations). After several tasings, the MP finally analyzes the situation and allows my friends and I to be brought to medbay. Once I was almost done with treatment, I had to resolve my issue of blood loss. I attempt to retrieve food from the medbay vending machines, and the MP takes out his baton and starts beating me with it. The MP then decides it would be a wise decision to use a flashbang right in the middle of the medbay treatment area, disabling two doctors busy with treating, in the process. I'm arrested at this time, and doctors still attempt to treat me while the MP is still intervening. MP proceeds to drag me away from the IV drip, ripping it out and then arresting my other friend once he got finished with his manual surgery. The MP cuffed and began to drag us away before we could both finish treatment. My friend later almost died on the way to brig. Neither of us were properly processed. I sat in a cell for almost 20 minutes until the MP was pressured by my accusations in front of the provost, then letting me out at round-end (this 20-minute time frame is also recorded, but won't be included unless requested).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I already notice some issues with your statement. First amber (and I’m on mobile); I never said I witnessed the fight, just that they were under arrest for assualt and murder for Mud. I came cause I was told by Normandy PO of the fight and walked in as Locke and Mud exclaimed how they killed Amber, the tazing was extra but I just walked in on a brutal scene with two possible assailants. Amber, you were refusing to be cuffed on your way to get food knowing I was trying to arrest you guys. The flash bang was because I got disarmed by Mud and I realized trying to use a baton on someone more robust than me would get me screwed, so flashbang out. No doctors were still trying to treat you at this time, tho imma chalk that up to confusion.You also weren’t on a drip as i cuffed you outside the doors? Locke was cuffed and dragged after I thought his treatment was over and due to mud interfering and rosco not responding. Locke nearly dying is true but didn’t know about how to carry (I was pushing you on a chair and dragging him with no help). You were left in brig for almost 20 minutes cause I had to deal with Locke getting surgery and changing both your outfits, which I do apologize for. As for pressuring you wut? After bringing I didn’t speak to either of you till provost got there precisely to make sure I don’t cause more issues.

You and Mud both had been messing around during the round so when the inedent first started, IC I knew I had to actually do some policing and OOC I figured you guys were taking advantage of the lack of MPs, after all you had opened the round by asking trying to get a delta to shoot you, mud tabling me and stabbing me (i agreed to those tho for both fun and RP), and yoy supposedly cutting open Muds chest. I once more apologize for the long brig, I agreed with Legless for the 15 but both got distracted and Ml didn’t specify I needed your ID for the record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I think this calls for my counter points now. I'd also like to clarify that I have all of this RECORDED.

I'd like to address that I don't really feel a sense of pressing the report seeming I deal with these intense MP situations all the time due to me taking advantage of lacking MPs, as you say. I verbally admit almost every round I join in which I intend to harass MPs that I intend to harass the lack of MPs. However, talking to the other person that was arrested (Locke 'CAS' Briggs), he wanted to press for a player report for the situation.

Allow me to address clearly the several issues with our interactions.

During the initial several tasings, I can understand your reason for intervening under the pretense for stopping a potential murder in progress. Though soon after, you allowed the both of Locke and Steve to take ourselves to medbay, showing even further that you made a decision with predetermined judgement and without looking into the situation. A witness statement should not be justification to arrive and begin tasing those involved. With the clip I recorded, it can be shown that Steve and Locke (the two that were involved with my hooliganism) were not making any abrupt movements, thus you had the chance to assess the situation from the both of them.

"Amber, you were refusing to be cuffed on your way to get food knowing I was trying to arrest you guys."
    This is actually completely wrong, because you can see in the video that there was no initial order that I was being put under arrest. None of us were being told that we were being put under arrest. You just decided to start using your stun baton, which is why we were acting out further. It can also be seen that my movements were still slowed due to hunger, so I could NOT flee the scene without you catching up. Later on while arrested, it can be seen that the doctor DID in fact attach an IV drip to me for blood, and you DID rip it out of me to oversee Locke. It is included in the clips that Locke actually almost DIED on the way to Brig due to your INTERVENTION with his treatment, to which you had to call a doctor to Brig due to your negligence of this fact. I can understand your flashbang for the situation, but during this time, it wasn't until you started to have troubles with Steve that you decided to call for assistance with the other MPs. Your partner was half-clueless when arriving late to the scene, even stating that your actions were a bit much later at Brig.

Once arriving at Brig, you didn't even properly process us. You just dressed us in prison-wear and left us in our cells, to which the other MP attested that you were manually counting our time. I was unprocessed for almost 20 minutes for an assault charge I was never given, to which you justified that you were just new. Locke was later released and you assaulted him with your stun baton once again. The round ended before the situation could be handled IC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to once more apologize for both Locke nearly dying on the way over and for your long brig time. As for the IV drip being removed, i gotta get better at being aware of the surroundings then and would also like to say i'm sorry for that. I like to RP as a chill MP but when it gets to "robusting" as Mud puts it, I go action first, eyes somewhere 4th.
    Now, first Locke nearly dying; I had called for the other MP Rosco to come down to help at the initial bit, but as like the rest of the round, they were unresponsive over comms. I believe I radio them a second time on the way to medbay informing them of arresting you all. I know i informed them when i entered medbay and was waiting on you guys during treatment and of Mud being upgraded to Murder, still no response. I believe they didn't roll up till after i flashbanged medbay and that was just to stand around. I bring this up to help explain that i did try to get help (oh and i believe i ahelped about you three becaseu i had no real clue on what to do but didn't get a response till right before provost showed up and i was already brigging you guys). I'm 100% throwing them under the bus for not helping to move you guys as because they didn't help, i had to change my plans from speedily taking you to brig via a chair (as that would make it easier for me to move than just dragging you) to having to manually take you both. I was unaware of the ability to carry Locke and didn't plan, nor think to, open a window on how to (as that would of just taken it longer as i'm not great at window navigation) which leads into the reason it took me so long to brig you. At brig, when i tried to process you, the only thing i was told was "read the ML book" which doesn't have a good inital interface. It opens up to a partial window with the need to click and slowly (for me) load up the page, then you gotta just keep scrolling through it till you find the section. Said section on brigging and processing did tell me to take your ID, but never states i needed it for the JAS. I had asked Rosco on 3 separate occasions on how to add "Criminal" to the report, but only got "read the ML book" as a response. It wasn't till after you were questioned and before the Provost showed me how to carry someone that i was informed i needed your ID, at which point we all agreed it'd been too long and i had immediately opened the cell door to let you out. Thank you once more giving me your ID when i asked for it and not repeatedly insulting me LOOC like Locke was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was given some help on how to submit the clips here.

https://youtu.be/MYeSk9bxzyU
    https://youtu.be/irlau6KfJ1E
    https://youtu.be/WWxVdrawx3Y
    https://youtu.be/Z6okUUZVX_I
    https://youtu.be/OQkQuU9vVxE
    https://youtu.be/F96XKzIju4A

The first link shows me and my friends fighting until the MP shows up to intervene. The second link contains most of problems me friend and I had with how the MP did things with us. The rest are filled with the times between leaving medbay and heading over to brig. The video of me in Brig can be included, but it's already boring enough up to that point., so it'll be left out unless asked to be submitted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, so, this whole report thing hasn't been touched since the 23rd, so I'm just going to have it closed because I frankly think this is a waste of time. I'll be withdrawing the report, thanks. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnclearDoctorMain View Post
    Yeah, so, this whole report thing hasn't been touched since the 23rd, so I'm just going to have it closed because I frankly think this is a waste of time. I'll be withdrawing the report, thanks. Sorry for the inconveniences.
    I'm just waiting on someone to submit logs. Are you sure you want to withdraw it?
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As there's still been no response and the intent was to withdraw, I'll close the thread.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)