Discord ID
    Speedyboi#2967

Marine Name
    A.J. Acosta

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ksykes'Da Elina

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    I start to run as it pursuit after me, A huge Creature with two horns, thick coat of fur and serpent like claws and its eyes Black with no colour reflecting out of them it starts to get closer to me I quickly look around for anything to help with outsmarting the beast I see a on a tree branch just high Enough where the creature couldn't hit me to my right.
    I turn to the branch on the tree, is the beast right behind me?

I don’t care, I can hear it smash Through the shubes. I Jump up and grab on to the branch just as I do it runs under. I jump on it and start riding it as it flips and spins as it tries to get me off the Crowd Cheers for me this is my time I gotta do it right, I pull my dagger out to stab it but it Throws me off into the cage wall my dagger is setting there by the tree the beast Roars Its spit coving me I jump up, as it starts to claw at me, I hit it with all I got in the head, its blood Splatters over my face and one of the horns snap off the crowd starts to cheer more. I don’t think it is happy about the fact that I snapped it off. It smashes me in my head leaving claw marks on the right side of my face making me fly and hit the ground. I Roar in pain as when I landed a stick stabbed me in the back.

I run to the dagger before it gets there, I was to slow, it jumps at me, I slide under it, grabbing the dagger and rolling back up it turns fast and rush's me I roar as it gets closer I throw my dagger at it and stabs it its left shoulder before ramming me off my feet, It starts to bleed all over the cage with its blue blood coving me as well as my own blood
    It starts to rip my dagger out of it, snapping it in half with a handle next to it on the ground, I lost my only weapon. How could I win this?I started to think as I was looking around for any things that can be used as a weapon, Rocks? Sticks?

I don’t know but i got to think faster
    It charges me, crushing me into the cage wall shaking the cage, I start hitting it in the eyes it jumps back in pain as blood comes from one of its many eyes, I run back and grab my handle and its snapped off horn as it is stunned I jam the handle into the horn making a shive like weapon not the best thing in the world but it will have to do as it turns back to face me I charge it, As it charges me, I Doge to the right and grab on to its fur the wind blows across my face, as I start to climb up on top of it stabbing it as i climb up it starts to turn and run to the side of the cage to slam me off before, It could I climbed on it back, I start stabbing in the head blood going everywhere it starts to go around the cage slamming into everything it says shaking me around as I see it skull start to crack open a quicky plunge my fist into to it's skull Killing It.

I did it.The Crowd roars echoing throughout the lands.The Eldar comes down and starts to put the beast blood on my chest leaving a symbol of the beast’s head, I have been blooded. I start to remote it's fur coat, it's head, it’s last horn and it's claws to finish the blooding they open the gates as I pull out the leftovers of the Beast to celebrate my bloodeding we will be having a feast

The clan leader uyost’elina Announcers “Tonight we celebrate Ksykes'Da Elina blooding and feast on the beast he took down”
    We all grupe up at a table and started eating.
    As I finished I started to talk to my fellow blooded asking if we are going to be hunting anytime soon? An older one named Fu’taisa Elina standing tall and states “your are Eager. I like it we are going very soon get ready”

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by SeedyJatz; 07-23-2021 at 08:26 AM. Reason: fix some stuff

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applications are currently closed, also, your character story is too short, I suggest getting help on the discord in #whitelist-app-help and revising it. I recognize you as a player and you're a cool dude, but you'll want to stretch out that story.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: