User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N/A - Rule 11: Marine Law

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to the doc and other MPs for their acknowledgements. It is what it is.

Felix, the logs and testimonials from other present players are there, all of which the mods can see, so I don't know why you continue to lie.

"What you said was lies that we beat you, confined you for no reason, and then ONCE AGAIN stopped talking and wouldn't give a response to our inquiries."

You beat me throughout the entire round and even put me into critical condition at one point.

When we get down to it, your excuse for the abuse of my character for the entire round is that it would have been boring to follow procedure. If that's too boring for you, pick a different role. You say that I could have stopped it whenever I wanted, but when I asked for help on multiple occasions from bystanders who saw you torturing and abusing my character, you lied to them, related my reaching out to those who were unlikely to go along with the situation as the abuse working, and used it as an excuse to continue on with it. Unhealthy MPs like you are the reason that nobody likes them.

I'm so glad that you had a fun round though.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShivaTheDeceased View Post
    Thanks to the doc and other MPs for their acknowledgements. It is what it is.

Felix, the logs and testimonials from other present players are there, all of which the mods can see, so I don't know why you continue to lie.

"What you said was lies that we beat you, confined you for no reason, and then ONCE AGAIN stopped talking and wouldn't give a response to our inquiries."

You beat me throughout the entire round and even put me into critical condition at one point.

When we get down to it, your excuse for the abuse of my character for the entire round is that it would have been boring to follow procedure. If that's too boring for you, pick a different role. You say that I could have stopped it whenever I wanted, but when I asked for help on multiple occasions from bystanders who saw you torturing and abusing my character, you lied to them, related my reaching out to those who were unlikely to go along with the situation as the abuse working, and used it as an excuse to continue on with it. Unhealthy MPs like you are the reason that nobody likes them.

I'm so glad that you had a fun round though.
    Being disingenuous again.

I didnt beat you all round. A help intent prod from the stunprod stuns you but does no damage. Dont act like I was punching you covertly over and over. Or that you were SO TRAUMATIZED by me stunning you once every 4mins or so that you at no point requested an appeal, used general comms, or replied to anyone asking you questions.

Frankly, you asked for help only from the people whose job it WASNT to help you. I personally took you to the Synth, CMP, XO, CMO, and Provost. All of which you refused to speak to. The only people you asked for help from was random marines in what appears to be an attempt to provoke a jailbreak.

The only point you were put into crit was during your "electroshock" treatment where we harm batoned you a couple times in direct supervision of the CMO. You never even came close to death. And the whole time we did so was while saying "maybe this will help him" or "maybe this will get him to talk". We didnt silently beat you in a corner for fun.

To counter what you said players like you are why MPs are such hard asses. Instead of playing along IC and doing something fun you pout, refuse to interact, then ahelp everyone in a tantrum. Why so many lax mps are being replaced with ones that charge 3x DTGP for breaking 3 seperate windows.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy did I pick a doozy for my first log pull.

Felix, the Accused is marked in red
    Hanz, the Accuser is marked in yellow.

Hanz attempts to cut of their hand, gets tackled by multiple marines and arrested by Felix, the Warden:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Warden asks Juno, the synthetic, for an evaluation, but since Hanz refuses to speak, the evaluation is inconclusive:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP and Warden discuss the sentencing, Hanz is formally charged. Since Hanz is not responding, CMP seems to assume they are SSD.

Spoiler Spoiler:

While in the perma Cell, both the Warden and the CMP seem to think that Hanz is about to attack them with glass, Felix stuns them using the brig flasher.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Prisoner is taken to the CMP's office where the rest of the MPs are having donuts. Felix for some reason stuns the prisoner with his baton:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another round of stuns is administered when the Warden thinks the prisoner is trying to escape. CMP has him put back in his cell.

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point one of the MPs, Rex, asks about the Warden's actions and a conversation ensues where the Warden again insinuates either assault or attempted JB.

Spoiler Spoiler:

MPs notice that the prisoner has a fractured hand, presumably form the earlier cutting off attempt, that was not treated. This is also the first time Felix refers to Hanz as a pet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Felix takes the prisoner to the CIC as the CMP is trying to get them treatment. This is where he speaks for the first time since their detainment, to other officers, asking for help.

Spoiler Spoiler:

After some more calls from the CMP, Hanz is taken back for treatment. . Warden interprets the prisoner asking for help as his "therapy" working:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP tries to talk to the prisoner again, Felix prods him again, gets prodded back by the CMP:

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point the matter is ahelped and a moderator investigation ensues:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now that a CMO is available, the CMP and Felix arrange for a proper evaluation. CMP defers to CMO:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CMO makes the following announcement:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MPs proceed to torture the prisoner under the supervision of the CMO. Both Rex and Felix participate, but while Rex just uses pepperspray, Felix purposefully hits Hanz with the harmbaton, multiple times.

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this point the CO takes interest, but Hanz is stunned while trying to explain themselves. The Provost Inspector is on their way as well:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And again, when Hanz goes silent again, the Warden just harmbatons him:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Inspector then arrives at the bridge and the situation naturally calms down as the Inspector does their thing. This is cut short by the round. Any abuse seems to stop at this point and the inspection does not really shed any new light on things, so I've skipped the log.

Let me know if there is anything else you want me to look up.
    Last edited by silencer_pl; 08-07-2021 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Removed dual log entries, Removed uninvolved Ckey.
    Senior Administrator

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer_pl View Post

Let me know if there is anything else you want me to look up.
    I recall having him scanned in medical just after his arrest. I was originally going to take him straight to the brig but noticed him bleeding and took him for treatment. I didnt notice the doctor didnt notice the break.

I also recall more instances of him being insulting when questioned and dragged around. Specifically to the doctor who fixed his hand in brig, and when we were giving him shock treatment.

Finally I recall that the Provost ruled him insane given his failure to respond.
    Felix the Synth: hat fanatic, nice robot, one time double agent almayer synth executed for sedition. Occasional murderous mopbot.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This felt like MP baiting at the time and does even more so now. He did something insane for no reason; lied about it; then refused to answer any question from anyone ever. He jumped to admin helping our silly behaviors when at any time he could have gotten out of it. It's insanity, all he had to do was mount a defense. From above he was already are willing to lie; 5 minutes into his arrest he could have said or done anything when questioned.

2minutes into his arrest he could have told the synth anything. He lied and then remained silent to further questioning.

7minutes into his arrest he could have told the CMP your defense. He sat there so quietly we assumed he was SSD.

16minutes into his arrest he could have told all the gathered MPs his story. He sat silent.

22minutes into his arrest he could have said something to the CIC. He lied instead then remained silent to future questioning.

Then 28 minutes into his arrest he jumps to admin helping.

Etc. etc.

This is far far far from the story he is portraying; about how the mps arrested him as spec for no reason just to ruin his round and power trip; beating him constantly; ignoring his pleas for help until he was forced to get an admin involved.

The penalty for insanity is perma. He ruined his own round by acting insane. I dont understand why he didnt choose to defend himself at any point. At least he got to spend your perma sentence interacting with the mps (in an admittedly silly way).

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I recall having him scanned in medical just after his arrest. I was originally going to take him straight to the brig but noticed him bleeding and took him for treatment. I didnt notice the doctor didnt notice the break.
    If that is the case you didn't seem to have said anything, nor are there any logs of him being treated. You did talk to Juno in medbay though so yes, I can confirm that you made a stop there.

I also recall more instances of him being insulting when questioned and dragged around. Specifically to the doctor who fixed his hand in brig, and when we were giving him shock treatment.
    All his responses are in the logs I posted. There does not seem to be anything else.

Finally I recall that the Provost ruled him insane given his failure to respond.
    At that point the CMO had already confirmed the diagnosis, so this is irrelevant.
    Last edited by silencer_pl; 08-07-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While in the perma Cell, both the Warden and the CMP seem to think that Hanz is about to attack them with glass, Felix stuns them using the brig flasher.
    As a witness, I can claim that *seem* is the good word to use. What really happened was the prisoner, who was straightjacketed, simply stood still with absolutely no way to attack anyone. The proof can be seen in the screenshot that I posted in my first post. The CMP was mostly being sarcastic or joking about it since the prisoner was behind reinforced glass.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moltoretardo View Post
    As a witness, I can claim that *seem* is the good word to use. What really happened was the prisoner, who was straightjacketed, simply stood still with absolutely no way to attack anyone. The proof can be seen in the screenshot that I posted in my first post. The CMP was mostly being sarcastic or joking about it since the prisoner was behind reinforced glass.
    Exactly the reason why I used the word "seem", there are multiple points where Felix claims that Hanz was trying to escape/attack while being bucklecuffed, straightjacketed or both.

While yes, MPs will sometimes refer to prisoners that are trying to resist out of their bucklecuffs as "escaping", Hanz was in a straightjacket through most of the ordeal and you can't resist out of a straightjacket.
    Senior Administrator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a bit of a mess, honestly.

I've reviewed and gotten a second opinion from some other managers and I've decided on an outcome.

BeardedWall will be receiving a warning for Failure to Follow Procedure for Marine Law and slight LRP.

While most of the circumstances here are extremely iffy and honestly I would have left this as mostly IC consequences for your actions, The "Pet" stuff is a little weird, and the MP's should not have applied an insanity charge without the go-ahead from either a Synthetic, CMO or High Command.
    If they refuse to apply an Insanity charge, you must apply a more appropriate charge or contact High Command/Staff. The extent to which you were calling the prisoner your pet was a little bit weird, so please try not to do that. It's a bit creepy.

Resolved - Warning given to BeardedWall for Failure to Follow Procedure in applying Insanity as MP, LRP warning in addition for calling them his pet.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)