July 25, 2021
    Your Character Name?
    Song Wu
    Their BYOND Key
    Unsure
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    8:55 AM
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    I believe the staff broke the 5th protocol in which I got a ban straight away.
    Description of the incident
    I was in the middle of another game when I got a DM from a discord volunteer named lunarflu. They told me to change my profile picture and name because it could be deemed offensive. I'm asian myself and had the profile picture and name in the discord for about a year or two. It was an asian squidward with a straw hat with my name being Squintward. The issue was, when I got done talking to lunarflu, I had changed my profile picture and name in which they said it was better. But the moment I woke up, I was banned. I'm not sure if lunarflu is a discord moderator since I didn't check and they didn't tell me.
    Evidence
    I deleted the conversation, but I am able to provide the screenshots when I am in the discord again and pull up the discord chat with lunarflu, but this is the conversation before I changed it.
    https://gyazo.com/9c32410bfc87075dfc212c813e4ff037
    How you would punish the accused
    I would remove the person who banned me from being a discord moderator since I got banned even though I complied with their requests.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all: 11. Discord volunteers and mentors are not staff members, you cannot report them. If you have an issue to report reach out to the Discord Taskmaster or the Admin in charge of Mentor Management. If you are trying to report a discord volunteer for a ban issued more than 24 hours, file a ban appeal instead.

Second: You changed it from 'Squintward' with a stereotypical asian squidward profile picture to 'Nigward' with a black squidward profile picture.

This is denied, do not bother contacting the Discord Taskmaster or the Admin in charge of Mentor Management. Be glad this is only a 24 hour ban, because frankly, it should have been much longer.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy!

Deliberately misrepresenting the situation in a report or wasting staffs time to get someone in trouble is entirely unacceptable.

I have cleared this with soldier and you are now being issued a months discord ban. If you do this again, expect a permanent removal.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)