Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    3:30ish Central US Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Code of Conduct Rule Broken:
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    1.Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    5. Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    I readied up for a LV-624 Distress Signal round and spawned as a survivor. Me, 2 other survivors and a synth met up and began getting supplies such as healing, guns, and ammo. We based in engineering and suddenly without warning we were all teleported into secure dome. There were CLF, and Xenoid sprite runners inside. Me, not wanting a part of this weird occurrence of events, left secure storage and was then swiftly teleported back. I assumed this was some sort of minor event and did not want to participate. I said "LET ME OUT!" a few times and was suddenly gibbed. When I was dead I realized that the actual xeno hive was non-existant and the round was in-fact an event round. The game mode was Distress Signal and no event info was set in the event info tab. I was not messaged a single time to inform me what was happening. I was gibbed and never spoken to afterwards. Apparently we were not supposed to spawn? Even though it was set to distress signal? A lot of people in deadchat were confused as to what was happening, as was I.
    Evidence
    As I was not messaged once during this ordeal, I am unable to post the messages of what happened.
    How you would punish the accused
    Better training of events? I'm not sure how to punish something like this.
    Last edited by forest2001; 07-30-2021 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Changed to be directed to me

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record I gibbed you. The event was intentionally kept a secret to allow it to be a surprise to the marines.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stated in-game that we ran into technical errors and apologised for the entire situation. Hence why I cut the event short. The event was meant to be disguised as a normal round without Xenos or survivors spawning so I had to compensate for it because you spawned in either way. I didn't gib you. I teleported you back in because well. If you get teleported somewhere in the first place. You should know admins are doing something.

But like I said. We encountered technical errors and I was trying to fix it all up along with forest. I sent LOOC messages everyone saw in the secure dome. The place where every event character was at the time due to sorting out the mess.

Now. I have ran many events. Including a previous Zombie event which this was meant to be and it was fine and everyone liked it. I just wanted to add suspense without alerting anyone of the fact that there was an event going on. People understood what I was trying to do and actually enjoyed the suspense of there being no Xenos and the colony being derelict.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for replying. Given that Forrest was the one that gibbed me this report will be shifted towards them.

The whole issue that was why I made this report was because of the lack of communication that me and the other survivors had. You said yourself the round was secret so how would have I known that what you were doing wasn't just a minor event but the ACTUAL roundtype that was going on in the server. The only LOOC I remember seeing was zombies, and an LOOC not to leave secure storage again. I was physically unable to leave due to the button being removed due to the first time.

Why gib me though, why remove me from the round? There was no message like "yeah sorry guys you weren't meant to spawn, so I'm incorporating you into my event" until after I was gibbed? If I would have been told, hey, this is the only event, there's no hive, you either join or get deleted, that I might have actually decided to play in the event instead of being in deadchat. Me and another survivor were yelling out let us out, so why gib me? Why get frustrated at me when I get thrown into basically a blind study?

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not many logs really seem needed here, but these are the ones that might help?

Msay logs have also been DM'd to Probe already.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it took awhile to resolve this because DoctorProbe was retiring, so I'm going to resolve this now.
    Sounds like Dommy tried to do something and technical difficulties caused issues.

HOWEVER, the one problem I have with this whole situation

Forest should have not gibbed you, and you should have been DMed about the event and given an option or proper instruction since it was not intended for you to spawn.

Gibbing is reserved for removing the last surviving player delaying a round or for punishing people for things, not for situations like this.
    Forest will be issued a heavy warning as his last recorded discipline has been over a year from this date.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids