the formulas for making everything you need are in Kryths guide, may Unga bless him. (//showthrea...rines-OT-Guide)

This is what I *try* to make so the marines have ordinance they can use when they need it, using the tools inside the OT shop.

Phase 0 prep for thee
print 5 m15's, 5 timers, the igniters from the armalythe. Grab the two jani buckets, throw them by the poly/oxy tannks to save time, then get the plasteel metal, phoron, aluminum, ethanol from the yellow supply closet, and the silver beaker. Send the plasteel to req and announce it. Decide if the OB should be loaded by you personally. If you're ahead of schedule and think you'll have time to make a mortar shell or rocket, add metal and print that ish.

Phase 1 prep for drop

5x m15 maxcaps before briefing (standard *quick* maxcap 70 cyclo, 110 ANFO = 215 power)
grind 240 phoron, make 360 cyclo, 600 ANFO. see those buckets? Grind out 5 60 unit beakers of cyclonite, use the bucket to transfer 10 units into each bucket. Fill them up with the ANFO. Sometimes I like to make a 2 minute suicide nade and give it to a robusto who can either arm it when they know they're gonna die or be captured, or prank the hive with it.
If you have time, proceed to phase 2, or distribute at briefing.

Phase 2

use the other 120 phoron, 130 water, 120 sulfuric, 120 aluminum (2 sheets) to *safely* make 120 napalm, put it in 2 60 unit beakers. remember the ethanol? that beaker plus one napalm beaker will max out the incen qualities of a mortar shell, in a 8m radius (and make a fucking scary star shape). Same in a rocket fills a 7m area with flame about the same strength as blue pyro flame. make sure SADAR knows the radius will hit him unless the shoot diagnally. This is a quick, easy addition to marine firepower that *can* be completed before briefing. If you mange to make m15's and a incen whatever before drop, congrats. You're nigh god tier in my book.

Phase 3
You'll have enough poly and ammonia in the canisters to refill the tanks, and enough phoron to make another 360 cyclo. you won't have enough to make ANFO for m15's. HE rockets, maxcap mortar shells are quick. C4's take forever to fine tune with proximity or signaler, this is why I rarely make such things. Of course SADAR is a prime target and may be dead. The fighting may be underground obviating the use of mortar till later, if FOB gets sieged. Or the FOB may be overrun by then. Use your judgement on what to do.

Phase 4
Remember that leftover 60 unit bottle of napalm? You can make 3 m40's with max incen characteristics if you politely ask for ethanol and carbon from medbay. a 30 ethanol, 20 napalm, 5 carbon m40(the small one has the same maximums as the m15 but takes less metal) is 20 intensity, 5m radius, 24 second duration HIDP nightmare that looks like incen OB fire. a couple of these will stop a push cold. It's %66 the power and duration of blue pyro spec fire. I like asking for another 60 phoron, 180 ethanol, and 60 carbon in a bucket. grind out the phoron to make another 60 units of napalm, grind out 6x20 units of napalm, and fill 'em up with the bucket of ethanol and carbon. And that's how you make six of them. In the back maintence tunnel from the OT shop, head West, then take the first door north. turn on your blowtorch and take the plastic bag immediately to the left of the entrance. If you want to have some fun, pick up the CLF uniform on th esecond rack, and the severed left hand to the north, in the corner. Wanna give yourself nightmares? read the document left there that mentions the twist and squeeze technique. Give them to a MP and say you don't know who they belonged to, as it didn't come up in the conversation. (Sorry Lily! had to it to you that once).

Phase 5
take the canisters of ammonia and poly to med or research and beg for more. Always scan 'em to make sure they contain what you think the contain before refilling the tanks in the OT shop. Ask the chief for more phoron. Repeat as long as you have good will from med / research, when that wears thin, beg req for a explosives crate.

That usually takes the first hour of the round for me, but I'm not a efficient player. Result: 5 m15's, 6 super HIDP, a incen mortar shell/rocket, and 360 units of cyclo and some ANFO for what's needed, only leaving the shop to load OB and beg for chems.

Ask Caluna Borealis for my recipe for Grijacados/Armagedios. I forgot what it was exactly, modified Krth's recipe for a cyclo maxcap that he told me to "top off with oxygen" with a napalm/ethanol mixture that covered 3 tiles. Wish I had written it down instead of hoping I'd remember it. Also why I made this guide.

*fun OT stuff*
Napalm and chlorine triflouride (please put more water then finished ClF3 please. you don't wanna die) fit into the new OT flamer canisters.

I'm told that red phosphorus and salt make a white phosphorus cloud, but I can only get it to a 1 tile radius.

Before the OT section of code stopped working and was reinstated a few months ago (4/2021?), a mixture of equal parts lithium, phosphorous, aluminum, and phoron made flaming shrap that would cosmetically set walls and fireproof xenos aflame. On a DS crash near OT shop, I threw a maxcap with 20 units of that stuff at a queen. She was burning, the walls were burning, and a nearby praetorian said "that girl's on fire". I was able to understand her as I blew my own ass up. Still makes me smile.

*Command and the OT*
ALWAYS OBTAIN permission to deploy. Tending to the FOB and manning the mortar are valid reasons to do so, once you're exhausted shipside materials. One should NEVER unga off alone. Always pack welding goggles from the tool vendor and a hardhat with a light. You don't come equipped with eye protection or a source of illumination.

Engineers will eventually start dying, you may recive a order to "fortify hydro", make a outpost at x location, etc. Again, go with a group, never go alone. Once you finish your work, it's probably a good idea to get back to FOB.

*xeno notes*
Sometimes you see a OT "frontlining it". chances are if they are fortifying near the front they have orders. And belive it or not, most marines are shy around ordinance. If you threaten the area, a satchel full of fury may be emptied in your general direction. It's not some jerk abusing the system (most times). Report it if you feel it's meta. Personally I'm usually there to build, distribute ordinance to a spec to damn busy to respond over the radio, or pushing trying to make or repair an outpost. And you're xenos, you have to know by now i'm a bigger threat to cades then you ever will be .

Thanks for coming to my XEN talk. I'm Grijk Bulcher/Grijk Krugnk/Theodore Simmons, and it was a pleasure.

*notes*
flourosurficant will spread the cloud from regular phosphorous up to max range and burns out after a second, clearing weeds. Haven't tried walking on the foam left behind to see if it damages people.

Sharp is 0 effective. Still haven't tried flaming shrap yet.