Feral ravager XX
    Their BYOND Key
    soliderfury and some numbers
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    fuck knows about 5ish GMT
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    fuck If I know
    Description of the incident
    Basically solid put a misleading bandnote. Dude did nothing wrong its just the ban reason is a little misleading.

I was doing tdome for the 4 hour Annex round, I got gibbed to balance teams. After being gibbed I typed in dchat faggot, I did not add context or make it targetted the comment was simply in the vain of saying something along the lines of "oh you cunt" or "ya cheeky fucker" it was not meant to be malicious in any way.

About 2 minutes after typing the word faggot I remembered how CM has became sensitive (as in against
    the word and all that shit) to it so I checked staff who to see which staff members where online, I saw about 3 devs and 2 moderators the last of which was solid fury the thought I had was "any money this prick bwoinks me over it" and 10 minutes (might not actually be 10 minutes) after me typing faggot he bwoinks me saying how I should know better about saying words like faggot and how its a rule 3 break. tbh I couldnt be arsed with the cunt and just thought "course this prick pulls me up over it" to which I responded to his ahelp with "cool story"

He then replies with reasoning for banning me and such I just hit back on the ahelps saying "of course I dont treat passing comments seriously or someshit"

I say words like faggot, cunt, prick, gimp etc etc everyday its not meant to be malicious or hurtful its simply the way I speak and the way I was brought up. IRL none of this is an issue since everyone grew up the same and understands, I know for people online it might be jarring that such hurtful words are used so casually.

Basically what im saying is I dont see these words as being "horrifyingly hurtful and bad" I just see them as words. Im fine with the ban it was basically a slap on the wrist for stupid shit but the fucking note itself is misleading as it makes it out as thought I was being extremely homophobic to multiple players which just isnt the case nevermind the fact that its kinda impossible for me to be homophobic
    Evidence
    Logs you can check
    How you would punish the accused
    cunt did nothing wrong with enforcing the rules, just the note change will suffice

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so, let me start with saying that calling the person you're reporting a prick and a cunt is not a great start.

Your note reads:

Banned for 180 minutes | Rule 3 - Bigotry - Calling players "faggots" in deadchat, proceeded to show an extremely poor attitude regarding it. Player knows better.
    By solidfury7 (SeniorModerator) on 2021-07-30 09:26:17
    The relevant logs are here:
    2021/07/30: [09:21:17]ADMIN: PM: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson)->Papa_Pollard/(Feral Ravager (XX-910)): Hey chief, you're aware on the rules we have on slurs, so please refrain from any language such as "faggot" even in deadchat, ect. Thanks
    2021/07/30: [09:21:58]ADMIN: PM: Papa_Pollard/(Feral Ravager (XX-910))->SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson): cool story
    2021/07/30: [09:25:02]ADMIN: PM: SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson)->Papa_Pollard/(Feral Ravager (XX-910)): Evidently from your attitude and considering your reasonably long time here, you're not taking hate speech or slurs seriously, as such, you're going to recieve a 3 hour ban. Please read the rule page and Rule 3. Community Expectations specifically. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    2021/07/30: [09:25:33]ADMIN: PM: Papa_Pollard/(Feral Ravager (XX-910))->SolidFury7/(William 'Jester' Crimson): of course I dont take words said online one time by someone I dont even know seriously. : /
    You showed an extremely poor attitude, both in-game and in this report. You repeatedly insult the Moderator in this report, and clearly you've not learned at all from this.

Resolved - Denied, reporter will be given a forum infraction for violations of Staff Report section rules. 1.Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about your situation, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't really matter if you use the word in normal conversation every day, we don't want you to use it on the server. Mod enforced the rule as intended and the note does not seem to make any unreasonable statements.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)