Byond ID?
    Zab1019

CM Character?
    Eugienia 'Nordica' Northey

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    UST+10

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    5-10

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Nya (no en fuwwry!)

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Skyrat, Citadel and Furry TGMC, duh~! Also XMF sometimes hehe~

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:

//showthrea...or-Application mentor!!!!

//showthrea...or-Application (Me got notie mwid ahp!)

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    Nya (no en fuwwry!)

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Yes I sad jeffery epstein didn't commit suicide and was murdered by the clinton family and got a 3 day ban when I was a greytider. I'm a better furry now....

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    I gaht bwanned fwom pawa fow cawwing somieone a faggot on my fiwst day on fuwwy space man game, i had it appeawed successfuwwy when i stopped gweytiding

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yesh!!!

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yesh!!!

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    It may be a new pwayew mis-cwicking, which is ic sadwy. I wouwd teww onwine mentows to assist them aftew they awe weweased. I wish i couwd hewp bawdie moaw! if they have a histowy of '''accidentawwy''' ffing though it couwd be a note. An unga awgument gone souw, possibwe ie, and wouwd note fow ie in that case. I'd investigate the shootew, victim and mps side to detewmine what i do, as weww as wog diving fow mowe goodew evidence. Might've been cwossfiwe fwom someone shoving someone with theiw weapon out, i'd advise them that the hewp intent hawm mode exists and awso weapon safety does as wewwll, to stop the issue in the futuwe. Awso that they shouwd appeaw if the chawges awe incowwect, ow ask fow a pawdon (RAWR XD). Aftew my invwesthigation, if the mps got the incowwect pewson/chawges in bwig i'd eithew pm the mps to lwet them go oocly ow tewwl the pwisonew to appeaw to hc and i'ww rwelwease them icwy. I awways pwefew ic rwesowvements though. If the guy did mean to shoot it's ie note, and i'd fowlwow possibwe ban escawation depending on theiw wecent notes, and wemind them of the escawation wuwes fow next time.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    Whitewhist ishue! not mines, twell em to rwpwort dem on da forums and gwev dem a playa weport link!!!! OwO

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Ey'd gives dem a lwinkie to da quickstwawt gwuide, ahhnd awsho wequesht memetowrs/SEA onrwine to hewps them! uwu me awso weminds em of da wrule pagie at da same timez, i'd hewps them in-gayme if i have the chwance too so dey can die glwowiouswie in cwombat afta dey done twaining by me's!!!

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    Rwemind thems dat thye cannot chweese wich stwaff member oWo!!! hwandlez dem. Me give thems link do staph reperts moi. 0.2 note maybe if they no stop it!!!!!

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I gives Mr Johhnie Doi reminda that name cannot bee refewences or rwude or anyting! Me linkz the rule page and askie fow them to makes a new name that me give them afta! -w-

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    iwn Chawacta izzue! Maybe dey has gear cause self an-tag in procezz??? I watch dem. &_& If no self an-tag they ok!!!! ^_^

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    Suwivowws can nyo be meanyie to mawweehns! I awsk in staff chwats if dew is event wike dis whewe suwviva hostiwe! if der is I auto wesponse ebent in pwogwess! Oddewwise, me investigatie to see whos stawted dit awwl. PM muhween fow dey side too!!! I has a feewwing the suwvivie waz baitin' da marinies via IE. Me lwog dive to dwaw concwhwusion! Unwess muhween stawteds it and suwwvie defend demsewves, nyote fow LRP and gwief uwu

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    Pewmabwiggin' fow pozzibwy theft + twespassing is a big no noes!!! I'd ask fow de mp(s) that gots dem in qhuestion, then correlwate theiw two stowies, as weww as any othew parwties (wikewy rweq staff) and match up the stowies with lawogs genewated. Couwd be a mp stuff up, in which they'd be noted and towd to rwewease/downgwade the chawge. Ow maybe the attachie thief did something wowthy of being pewma'd whiwe getting theiws attachment, which the lwogs wouwd find out. It might be a note/ban depwending on histowy on impwopew escawation fow the pewma'd, MPs too pwossiblwee. ( i taken dis from me pwevious app no hurt me pwease!!! :c)

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    Me give da IC message to da XO/CO dat they think dey will neva get promoted afta dis batle wid how slow dey are being!!! Alzo perhap an ARES message sayhing dat it calcwuwates vewy few hostile left, and bestest course of actieon is do attwacking! I givez quen or hwive IC messag sayings that queen mudder is bwoodthirstie and want all da talls capped or kwilled more fasterer! OwO

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    Me deal wid dem IC, tell them they doing bad no no!!! I stahp dem like I would if me was not a staff, stabwilise the OD'd. I ahelps that they giga baldie or meanie gwiefer ODer!!!

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    EORG only count if friendly hurtie you, muhwen no friendly to CLF, it no EORG. Me tells them dis good and whell!!!

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    Bad rwoundstwawt shenninigans!! I investigates if is twue, and note for it, weminding dem dat stoppings other peopools' wround like dat is big not cool griefie!

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Me say you onwrly do lethal if your living would become a deading othiewise! Pwenching no do dat, if you gots armour it is almost nuffin! Me invwestighate and sees if dey had any other beef wid victim in round which may has starts it, if dey has, i say; A new encounta can't escalate frem previiouz ones. I tells them dat and I give IE note, perhap ban if they got relative recent notings~~~!

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Me admin schleep de mutiny baddies, I lwog dives to fwind and PM da ringleadas. Nwote dem for impwopa mutiny, and reminds dems MOOC that good mutiny must have vahlid reason, 5 persons at weast, and has been accwepted from an ahewlp. Othiewise bad!!!!!

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Slurs bad, unless you're calling a brotha your nyagga, but dats the only one you say!!! No slurs!!! no actuwal rasist opwinions from chwaracters! Me no mind if no ones offended. I give PM to racister and say no good action from them, ask to stop. Note if they don't shwape up and tahking it to hearwt! UWU

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Bwatant grefa, i ban 3 day or wrose! Very swad person, i ashame of der action. I tell odder staffs for request fow wose punwishment for schwooter. I aheal the gwiefed! No ones should has to tolerate dat.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Larba commanly rushes front to get der fast cause larba very fast while other T1 caste very slow in compawasin. I weminds them that it's der wespronsibility to not eat a swingle bullet az larba, as that is all it take for death's warms embwace. I investigates to see if dey was fob surgery or a mwareen that bwrusted when they were not captoored. If dey is, I not note dem at all, nots theiw fault! Hive/their nest might've gotten attack and they kill, not wealy there's fault, but i tell dem to be knowing of theiw suwwoundhings!. If dey new i note for newness and reminds them of being aware of thewes suwwoundhings when larba! If not those thwees, i note for suicidie as larba. Maybe bans depend on note history, i no know how bad it be for a jobbie bannie UwU

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    It say when yous be xenomorf when you burstie that spamming REE and such is no goodie. Insultie queen no goodie eider. Me note fow LRPness and OOC intewnet chatterws in IC

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Hwivemind just engwish twanslasitions from da xeno langwooge to us, so we can wead it as playwers. They cans cwall it metal bird, droppie ship, metal tub, whatevs, all is okay. I tell ahelpa of dat!

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    I investigator (gators are me second favwouwite furry animwal) to sees if survivor fax dem saying xenemorf der and they needs the help! If no. I PM dem saying maweens know what xeno is, kinda, a lwittle. But they no know that xenemorphie are on planet. They shoulds keeping it vague. Say anytings but that there are xenes on planet. Say CLF or sometings! I says this to dem!!!! owo

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    If thew werweally no slot for em in otha pods near for mawine to escape using, is IC isswue. But if thewe's pwlenty of unused pods, I would note the killer for IE/LRP and explain plenty of pod room in others! Uno thing to note hewe is dat thewe may be xenos neaw thes emphty pods, me think i wouwld considew them non-weachable and i don't think i shouwwd factow them in, as they awe essentiawwy suwicide to go to, buwt i'm not too suwrwe and i wouwwd wike a weponse to dis quwestion so I knows more!!! ^_^

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I gibs link to staff rewports and pewhap 0.2 note after me wequest them to cease if dey refuse.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    IC issue sowwy. we no can do dats! >-< No do nuffin about SSD, it happens to de bestest of us! :<

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I gives my 2 cents with the staff onlines at the time, and brings the situation to staph discord so we know what do next times for clarwifications from senior ranking stwaff!

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I no fink that somewone's be banned when if is bannable is that divisive in opwinion! I PM dem or tell the banning staff to sayings a staff rewport is an option in zee forum. I talks to staff in games abouts it and me 2 cent and then in staff discords proper and gooder so we know what do next times

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    Furry lives matter and so does the CM community matters!!! Me helps out all me can and me want improve world yish!!! uwu (yes in furry)

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Undastanding; of othews viewpoints by hasing a goods level of empathys and no bad ego. Udderwise will be downfall of anyone when wrepresentie de cm communitee as a moderator, or any otha wrole in CM! Undastandenings let you chatty to other persons to know there's wiewpwoint, and weach common gwound so evweyone is the happy!!! Very goodie when investigate in gayme or talking how to impwove game for bettewer! -w-

Anything else you
    I no know exact ban escalation aaaaAAAAAAAAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very funny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate you
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good app, this is very solid and it shows a moderator of potential quality.

However lets put your ML knowledge to the test:

1. The captain is giving out a brief, but a marine somehow turns into a Super Saiyan by accident. Do you arrest the marine for illegal Super Saiyan transformation?

2. The marines are pushing the frontline and CIC notices the Marine was busy digging his nose instead of fighting and have ordered for his arrest for NoD. Is the arrest valid?

3. It was during hijack that the marine and MP were busy fighting the lurker. The marine kills the lurker and the MP proceeds to arrest the marine for Murder. Is this arrest valid?

4. It was first drop and the PO proceeded to do a barrel roll. Is this a legal action?

5. During Hijack, a Carrier was caught infecting stunned and tackle spammed marines with Facehugger. Can he be charged for Sexual Harassment under ML?

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applicant contacted me on the Discord to request that this be moved to Moderator Applications, and insisted it was a real application, as such, I am moving it and treating it as a real application.

At2jIPL.png

It goes without saying that shitposting isn't acceptable in Moderator Applications, nor is bugging Staff about it. This application is obviously denied, and a 3 day forum ban will be issued.

Resolved - Denied, don't shitpost and then insist it isn't a shitpost and get upset when it's treated the way you want it to be treated.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???