Date of Incident
    August 1, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Pal Johnson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    NOX

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Essentially All Day (9;30pm)

What rule(s) were broken:
    Queen Attacking 1st Drop

Description of the incident:
    In short, the queen attacked and sieged the LZ during the first drop on multiple rounds this entire day. The queen has gone out of her way to go up the LZ personally, kill survivors, and accidentally be there when the marines arrive initiating a FOB Siege. These actions affect the course of the entire round in a major way.

I ahelped during one of the rounds because it was downright stupid what the queen was doing. During shivas snowball the queen literally was roughly 14 tiles away from the lz1 when marines landed. "I was gibbing synth at the lz" is the lamest excuse ever. Day was the synth during this encounter. Any queen like xo players should know the limitations or rules that go with a role of such high importance. Also meta evac out of alyamer after hijack during another round during the day

This is unacceptable behavior from a queen who is an experienced xeno player. If we want fair and balanced fights this behavior should not be tolerated.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...2.05.45.03.mp4

Video from the previous encounter prior to marine drop on prison station

How you would punish the accused:
    Queen Temporary Ban or Queen Ban
    Last edited by TheFlyingFlail; 08-02-2021 at 04:17 AM.

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, moderator and player for at least the round on new ice yesterday. I can say that I spoke to the Queen player in question during that round after a good number of ahelps about her proximity to the LZ early on in the round. Due to my semi-proximity to the event and if I am entirely honest lack of knowledge (at the time) on the specifics of the severity of the rule break, I left it at a warning and moved on with the round. So while I can't speak on other rounds throughout the day, for that round the queen was too close to the LZ by both my and multiple other players and staff's judgment.

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play the synth in question, Day, on the shiva. Survivor (Tristan Smith) and I spawned in NE medical (Possible hive site), we got supplies, he saw something and pointed, we ran south for coats and blowtorches at LZ1. Once there, we decided to try and go to work on power at colony garage to northwest, encountering heavy weeds, we went back to LZ1 warehouse for thermal bags, spotting the occasion runner. He hide, and the lurker and runner closed and attacked me. The queen tried to weed under my feet, and with gen 1 synth speed, breaking weeds and dodging is the only chance. I put the lurker in critical, queen healed, it stood, I put it into critical again, and finish it. Runner ran. I ran to a nearby ship, welded the doors and repaired with the runner outside. Warrior showed, started beating on the door, I unwelded, and ran northeast away from the hidden survivor, and got pushed back to the far east side of aerodrome where I dead. I will post map and chat logs that I saw. I do not recall the exact time of death, but 12:15 or later?

https://imgur.com/a/0shWEM2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the drone in the video. I late joined as xeno, and evoed to drone. I then went to yard and found that it had essentially 0 defenses built up and as I started building them, I got told that we were all at the LZ sieging a survivor fort so I went to try and help. I left after I pulled Pal out from the fort to try and capture him (I regurgitated him and left him without noticing because I was talking to someone IRL while playing.) The hive would be sacked by the marines following this because, as I said, we had 0 defenses built up. While we eventually went on to win the round in a really hard fought one, it was still pretty annoying that we spent the entire prep time sieging survs in the LZ. As a survivor player myself, I would really appreciate a clearer rule about Queens and T3s showing up next to the LZ to try and break survivor forts because it happens all the time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4xmaniac View Post
    I was the drone in the video. I late joined as xeno, and evoed to drone. I then went to yard and found that it had essentially 0 defenses built up and as I started building them, I got told that we were all at the LZ sieging a survivor fort so I went to try and help. I left after I pulled Pal out from the fort to try and capture him (I regurgitated him and left him without noticing because I was talking to someone IRL while playing.) The hive would be sacked by the marines following this because, as I said, we had 0 defenses built up. While we eventually went on to win the round in a really hard fought one, it was still pretty annoying that we spent the entire prep time sieging survs in the LZ. As a survivor player myself, I would really appreciate a clearer rule about Queens and T3s showing up next to the LZ to try and break survivor forts because it happens all the time.
    Something I failed to mention is that we had 0 T3s until about 45 minutes into the round because of the Queen not being on ovi.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is being looked into.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player was noted for this particular incident at the time by ingame staff at the time.

I appreciate your time in making the report and apologise for the time it took to answer.
    Due to the fact a warning has already been given on the most recent, I do not feel it is appropriate at this time to retroactively apply punishment at this time. If the behaviour continues, please ahelp or file an additional report where a job ban may be issued.

Report Denied due to action already being taken.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)