Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    ExGame

Marine Name
    William Frost, Andrej Karadzic (MP)

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Tony

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Tony is a mechanic, he could talk hours about anything that has an engine. Be it the tank, the APC or the dropships. Even humans could be summarised as orgnic engines when it came to fixing them, they just need some replacement parts and a bit of maintenance. His personality resembles that of a young high school graduate straight out of Boston. He talks with almost everyone like he was their neighbour, asking how they're doing, whether their mother's well and making sure that the cadets are doing well in boot camp.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I love to play support roles. Be it medical, engineering, command. Some more than others, of course. Being able to help out wherever necessary with the skillset that you have sounds very rewarding. Especially when people are thankful to see a synth enter their department. Sometimes as a doctor, you'd just have nothing to do for half an hour or so, as a synth that wouldn't happen.

Synthetic Character Story
    ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I can play and I can teach engineering to others. It isn't my most favourite department, but I wouldn't find problems playing it, even building cades on the frontline. The main things a good engineer should know is when you can safely build and where, good map knowledge is crucial for that. Situational awareness is the most important trait for an engineer. I am familar with all the construction/deconstruction steps on different objects (APC, vehicles, doors, consoles etc.).

How familiar are you with Command?
    I play SO/CO whenever I feel like it or got some interesting plan. It is a very nice department to create RP with and get involved in shipside action. I know all there is to commanding. All the techs and consoles relating to command I know how to operate. CAS, OB, railguns and whatnot. But command is mostly about information control, making sure the right people get their needed information.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Over the years, my most played department. I love medical. Only research is still kinda unfamiliar. Not making any mistakes should be the base requirement to becoming a good medic/doctor. Of course, knowing all the surgical steps, treatment options, chem mixes is important, but knowing how to triage is also crucial to being good in medical. I like the stress of having multiple patients at once and handle well.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Don't play it often, but I know what to do if I do play. Comes from playing command and having to man req a lot. I know how to budget the req money, what marines need the most at what given time and how to properly use the delivery system. I will not order 10 HEFA crates at the start of the mission.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    When you're sitting in an APC to do surgery, I'd beat the shit out of any xeno that comes aboard, seeing they are actively looking to kill either the VCs, me or my patient. That is, if the VCs inside aren't able to deal with the xeno themselves. If they do, better for me, I can concentrate on doing surgery. What wouldn't be okay is to chase after the xeno after it leaves the APC.

When a distress beacon sends UPP and create a truce with marines because of xenos, I'd treat them like a neutral third party and not attack. Should they break the truce however and one person opens fire on marines, I'd try to disable them with stuns, or if not possible, put them into crit and leave them to MPs/other marines to deal with them.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I am on holidays in Italy at the moment, so excuse my current inactivity IG. I'll be back in like 4 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why do you deserve the synthetic whitelist if you've just had your CO whitelist revoked
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    why do you deserve the synthetic whitelist if you've just had your CO whitelist revoked
    I already cleared that with Yukonsnow beforehand. But to summarise: I got purged because of the things that lead to my suspension 3 months ago. I played 3 months without incident from the point of my suspension, I think that proves I can follow guidelines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me rephrase: you were suspended from the captain whitelist, and made a synthetic application a month later, which was then denied.

Shortly after being denied from synthetic the second captain purge came around, and you were removed from the whitelist because the CO councilors have deemed you as being too low roleplay, troublesome, and/or otherwise unable to maintain the standards of the whitelist Captains wish to uphold.

During the purge, which had started June 30th (34 days ago), CO councilmen evaluated your general performance as a Captain. You were whitelisted on April 18, 2018, meaning you've had a long stretch of three years and four months to play Captain and show yourself off to everybody in the server. The councilmen evaluated you based upon this playtime and conclusively agreed that you did not deserve to be whitelisted.

Synthetics historically have been more demanding of their whitelisted members than the captains have, with more rigid guidelines, higher expectations and harsher punishments should you fail to abide by them. Can you bring up a stronger argument as to why anyone should believe you deserve to be accepted into the synthetic whitelist, after having been purged by COs barely a month ago?
    Last edited by Kineem; 08-03-2021 at 09:05 AM.
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    let me rephrase: you were suspended from the captain whitelist, and made a synthetic application a month later, which was then denied.

Shortly after being denied from synthetic the second captain purge came around, and you were removed from the whitelist because the CO councilors have deemed you as being too low roleplay, troublesome, and/or otherwise unable to maintain the standards of the whitelist Captains wish to uphold.

During the purge, which had started June 30th (34 days ago), CO councilmen evaluated your general performance as a Captain. You were whitelisted on April 18, 2018, meaning you've had a long stretch of three years and four months to play Captain and show yourself off to everybody in the server. The councilmen evaluated you based upon this playtime and conclusively agreed that you did not deserve to be whitelisted.

Synthetics historically have been more demanding of their whitelisted members than the captains have, with more rigid guidelines, higher expectations and harsher punishments should you fail to abide by them. Can you bring up a stronger argument as to why anyone should believe you deserve to be accepted into the synthetic whitelist, after having been purged by COs barely a month ago?
    All I'll say to this is that I've already talked with council members regarding my CO WL, they wanted to see me doing well as CO without causing trouble a bit longer after my denied app and I did, so that won't be an issue. My RP standards are high, feel free to observe or interact with me in-game to judge for yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only had terrible experiences of you as my captain when you were WL'd. Outright refusing requests for little reason, ignoring any possible guidance from others or second opinions in-game.I don't venture into synth territory often but purely for the fact that I've never found that you were as highly skilled at command as you think yourself to be, I'm motivated to -1 this app so you simply don't just brute force you way to get a whitelist, or whatever you want to call it. Actions speak louder than words. I think you'll make a decent one someday.

Oh, and not to be that guy. But you accused me of doxxing a member of the community, which I did not do and I do not take kindly towards. Take my words with a grain of salt when factoring in my opinion, as that makes me quite obviously biased, but I think you will probably get synth in like 2-3 months if I'm honest, as you seem legit to wish to improve, but you ain't there yet.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kineem summarized my sentiments towards this application.

If you're not good enough for commander (a role that allows you to portray emotion and ICly get away with making mistakes), there's no way in hell you'd be a synth I want. You should see about getting your CO whitelist back first before thinking about synth.

This application is denied.
    Synthetic Senator