Date of Incident
    August 2, 2021

Your Character Name?
    Titus Hill

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Vance Endsley

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2 am CST on 8/2/2021

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I was CMP this round.

I witnessed Chief Engineer Vance in the CIC with a character he referred to as Starlord (actually Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov wearing Starlord's jumpsuit). Vance stated they were "borrowing the ship" because Starlord requested it. He went on to describe him as being from the Marvel universe.

I stated the Almayer was a USCM ship. Vance said it was Starlord's ship now. If a CO was awake, he/she could have BE'ed Vance then and there for threatening his or her command.

Vance then modified "Starlord's" ID to give him increased access (possibly all access).

One of the people assisting Vance (Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze) then crashed into me with a chair/fire extinguisher. Vance pointed to Garviel and told him to "Fly away ... Quick".

I cuffed Garviel. Garviel then stated Vance had one job; to bind me with the cuffs on the ground. Vance said he wasn't ready in time to do it.

All of this is conduct unbecoming a USCM senior officer.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Here are logs. I have edited out background chat on uninvolved comm channels and added context where appropriate.

LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "We are borrowing the ship."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Sir"
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov salutes.
    Unknown (as Vance Endsley) points to Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "What the hell."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Starlord requests it."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "We need that ship"
    LT. Aiden Dartmann says, "What ship"
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "To save the world"
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "The whole thing."
    LCDR. Titus Hill asks, "Who is Starlord?"
    CDR. Javon 'EVA' Newbern says, "Which world"
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze points to Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Look at his clothes."
    *---------* This is Sergeant Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov! He is wearing Starlords Jumpsuit with a shoulder holster attached. He is wearing Starlord Mask on his head. He is wearing Starlord's Jacket. He has an industrial backpack on his back. He has some leather gloves on his hands. He is wearing Doom Shoes on his feet. He is wearing Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov's ID Card (Cargo Technician). Criminal status: [None] Security records: [View] [Add comment] Between prison and service in the co... More... *---------*
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze bows
    Javon 'EVA' Newbern bangs against the safety glass!
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "STARLORD."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "This is our lord."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "All out world"
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "From the marvels universe."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Our I mean"
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "E."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "Uh huh."
    LCDR. Unknown (as Vance Endsley) shouts an inspiring cry!
    LT. Aiden Dartmann says, "I dont..."
    LT. Aiden Dartmann says, "I..."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov asks, "Do you know anything about the Standford paradox?"
    LT. Aiden Dartmann says, "No"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "This is a USCM ship."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Well"
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Its starlords ship now."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Not anymore."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "It's starlord's now."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "No, its not."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "I guess."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Starlords ship."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "I have no time to give you the whole lecture"
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Thanks for handing the ship over."
    Exec. Bill Sutton says, "Where is that outfit even from"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "No, its not."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "That's good of you."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Well..."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "And what is with the monkey."
    Exec. Bill Sutton says, "The monkey is my secretary"
    LT. Aiden Dartmann nods.
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov asks, "Really?"
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Wait..."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov pats Junior Secretary Nori on the back to make him feel better!
    *---------* This is Sergeant Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov! He is wearing Starlords Jumpsuit with a shoulder holster attached. He is wearing Starlord Mask on his head. He is wearing Starlord's Jacket. He has an industrial backpack on his back. He has some leather gloves on his hands. He is wearing Doom Shoes on his feet. He is wearing Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov's ID Card (Cargo Technician). Criminal status: [None] Security records: [View] [Add comment] Between prison and service in the co... More... *---------*
    Exec. Bill Sutton says, "Please show him the courtesy you would show any white collar worker"
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov asks, "Dose he have weapon?"
    Exec. Bill Sutton says, "He is unarmed"
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov has grabbed Junior Secretary Nori passively!
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "He's"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "CT, go do your job."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Passive"
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "That is not a CT."
    Exec. Bill Sutton says, "Hes very busy handling my paperwork"
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Gimmie your id."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Trust."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Pr pr koto o."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Ravo o."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov nods.
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Vyer yelvye."
    Javon 'EVA' Newbern talks into the marine commanding officer headset
    CDR. Javon 'EVA' Newbern [Command (XO)] says, "No"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "CE, I dont give a fuck what tile you are giving him."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov hands Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov's ID Card (Cargo Technician) to Unknown (as Vance Endsley).
    Identification Computer states, "CARD FOUND: Preparing ID modification protocol."
    Identification Computer states, "AUTH LOGIN: Welcome, Vance Endsley. Access granted."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "So"
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze buckles in!
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "About my suit"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "CT, I am giving you a direct order to go do your job."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "And leave the CIC."
    Identification Computer states, "CARD EJECT: Data imprinted. Updating database... Success."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov screams!
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "The CE outranks you dingus."
    Identification Computer states, "AUTH LOGOUT: Session end confirmed."
    SGT. Tim 'Mountain Tim' Moxley [Engi (MT)] says, "Er at least changin the way it faces"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "No, he does not."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Ok starlord."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Here you go."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "He is higher in chain of command with the same rank."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov salutes.
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Well now"
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Therefore he outranks you."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "Not in police matters."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Yeah but this isn't policing."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "When all the formalities are met"
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "CE has the right to be in CIC."
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "XO."
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "Let's get down to business"
    Unknown (as Vance Endsley) whispers something.
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "Please order all these people to go do their jobs."
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze has thrown the industrial backpack.
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "I do"
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze has thrown the cable restraints.
    CDR. Javon 'EVA' Newbern says, "Get out of CIC and do your fucking jobs people"
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze points to the floor
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze crashed into Titus Hill!
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Yep."
    Your right arm hurts.
    You can't resist in your current state.4
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Based."
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov shakes Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze trying to wake him up!
    Javon 'EVA' Newbern shakes Titus Hill trying to wake him up!
    Unknown (as Vance Endsley) points to Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze
    Titus Hill has thrown the zip cuffs.
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze has been hit in the chest by the zip cuffs.
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Fly away."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Quick."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "You failed me CE."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Starlord."
    Titus Hill tries to put the zip cuffs on Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze.
    Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov has grabbed Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze passively!
    Titus Hill has grabbed Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze passively!
    Titus Hill has grabbed Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze aggressively!
    Exec. Bill Sutton screams!
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "STARLORD BASED."
    Your right arm hurts.
    You start loading Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze onto your back.
    You load Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze onto your back.
    SGT. Vyacheslav D. Shakhterov says, "We can be more..."
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze talks into the engineering radio headset2
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "CE YOU HAD ONE JOB."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze [Engi (MT)] says, "CE YOU HAD ONE JOB"
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "APPLY THE CUFFS."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze [Engi (MT)] says, "APPLY THE CUFFS"
    LCDR. Titus Hill says, "You are under arrest for assault."
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Yeah no kiddin."

(I transport Garviel to the Brig)

Unknown (as Vance Endsley) points to the floor
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Yo."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Mt."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "I wasnt ready."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "For you to."
    Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze is buckled in to the chair by Titus Hill!
    SGT. Garviel 'Bru' Rozencruze says, "Ah damn."
    LCDR. Vance Endsley(as Vance Endsley) says, "Scoot."

How you would punish the accused:
    If this was the first time he violated RP standards as a senior officer, a temporary ban from command positions. If this has happened before, a permanent ban from command positions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Crusader, first off I want to apologize if I genuinely ruined your round over a extreme low-pop, somewhat poor taste joke about a Marvel character who wanted to take the Alamayer. (This was also a joke, we just entered CIC to fuck with the CIC Crew, but seeing it was just the XO ignoring us, plus you arresting my MT, we left.)

This is going to be extremely out of order and quite possibly extremely retarded/nonsensical, sorry, I just woke up.

Also, a quick question, but was this not a minor event that was supposed to be funny? I thought it was which is why most of my actions were less than reasonable at certain points. I'm confused on what you're reporting me for that WASN'T apart of the lowpop event, where admins quite literally **spawned** starlord clothing and I went along with it, and made a one line joke about it being "A marvel guy". I'm not sure what you're holding me so high to, as the logs really only show, in my opinion, me fucking around with you guys and using starlord clothing as a comical joke. Was it the ziptie? Was it the ID access? Please clarify it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynder View Post
    Hi Crusader, first off I want to apologize if I genuinely ruined your round over a extreme low-pop, somewhat poor taste joke about a Marvel character who wanted to take the Alamayer. (This was also a joke, we just entered CIC to fuck with the CIC Crew, but seeing it was just the XO ignoring us, plus you arresting my MT, we left.)

This is going to be extremely out of order and quite possibly extremely retarded/nonsensical, sorry, I just woke up.

Also, a quick question, but was this not a minor event that was supposed to be funny? I thought it was which is why most of my actions were less than reasonable at certain points. I'm confused on what you're reporting me for that WASN'T apart of the lowpop event, where admins quite literally **spawned** starlord clothing and I went along with it, and made a one line joke about it being "A marvel guy". I'm not sure what you're holding me so high to, as the logs really only show, in my opinion, me fucking around with you guys and using starlord clothing as a comical joke. Was it the ziptie? Was it the ID access? Please clarify it.
    This report has nothing to do with you "ruining my round"; in fact, the round was fine for me. The problem is in my opinion you violated Rule 2. As CE (a senior officer) you attempted to hand over the Almayer to some guy you just met.

I cannot comment as to if this was part of a lowpop event. The mod/admin I spoke to after AdminHelping did not mention it was an event (he or she may have also been unaware of it).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also going to state a few thing, I did give Starlord access, although I don't remember giving him full access, I could have considering I was under the impression it was an event/event char. A genuine apologies if he went off to cause havoc/try to grief, I was trying to find him and take his ID to revert the changes, but I seriously struggled to find him, and never saw him again during the last stretch of the round until I saw him on the normandy, and by then, the round was already in hijack mode.

As for saying it's "Starlords ship now." This was genuine sarcasm, and as you might guess, a joke. It doesn't make sense nor do I have a reason to try and steal an entire fucking SHIP, especially in that kind of manner.
    Moving onto the "Fly away" part, that was quite literally me telling him to run because I knew he fucked up, and he knew it too.

I did not cuff you at all, nor did starlord. I intentionally stopped myself IRL and didn't cuff you, when I was standing right next to you with a ziptie, I simply said I was unprepared to make sure the MT wasn't salty at me, it was not my intent to cuff you, nor did I really have a reason to at all, that's why I didn't.

I was under the full impression that it was an admin event, and a LRP one at that, and simply went along with it which is why I generally wasn't acting like a hardass about every tiny thing. Everyone was having fun about starlord, including the marines who saw him, it was just you that had a genuine problem with him and the entire thing, perhaps the MW too. The XO simply ignored us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader13 View Post
    This report has nothing to do with you "ruining my round"; in fact, the round was fine for me. The problem is in my opinion you violated Rule 2. As CE (a senior officer) you attempted to hand over the Almayer to some guy you just met.

I cannot comment as to if this was part of a lowpop event. The mod/admin I spoke to after AdminHelping did not mention it was an event (he or she may have also been unaware of it).
    Crus, when I said that the ship belonged to the XO and etc, this was a total joke, I didn't expect the XO to hand it over (they didnt have a reason to), nor did I have a reason to try and do that, or the materials/following/admin permission as I believe doing that falls under a mutiny since transfer of control. I'm sorry if you didn't actually understand that, but the MT had a good laugh over it and I was under the presumption that you were aware, it wasn't actually a serious request for power transfer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynder View Post
    I'm also going to state a few thing, I did give Starlord access, although I don't remember giving him full access, I could have considering I was under the impression it was an event/event char. A genuine apologies if he went off to cause havoc/try to grief, I was trying to find him and take his ID to revert the changes, but I seriously struggled to find him, and never saw him again during the last stretch of the round until I saw him on the normandy, and by then, the round was already in hijack mode.

As for saying it's "Starlords ship now." This was genuine sarcasm, and as you might guess, a joke. It doesn't make sense nor do I have a reason to try and steal an entire fucking SHIP, especially in that kind of manner.
    Moving onto the "Fly away" part, that was quite literally me telling him to run because I knew he fucked up, and he knew it too.

I did not cuff you at all, nor did starlord. I intentionally stopped myself IRL and didn't cuff you, when I was standing right next to you with a ziptie, I simply said I was unprepared to make sure the MT wasn't salty at me, it was not my intent to cuff you, nor did I really have a reason to at all, that's why I didn't.

I was under the full impression that it was an admin event, and a LRP one at that, and simply went along with it which is why I generally wasn't acting like a hardass about every tiny thing. Everyone was having fun about starlord, including the marines who saw him, it was just you that had a genuine problem with him and the entire thing, perhaps the MW too. The XO simply ignored us.
    As a senior officer, you should not be joking about handing the Almayer over to some random guy you just met. Furthermore, you should not insist on keeping up the "joke" as the situation escalates. Note I did not report Garviel or Starlord for their actions; they were not officers.

If this was indeed an admin event that spiraled out of control, perhaps that admin should comment in this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader13 View Post
    As a senior officer, you should not be joking about handing the Almayer over to some random guy you just met. Furthermore, you should not insist on keeping up the "joke" as the situation escalates. Note I did not report Garviel or Starlord for their actions; they were not officers.

If this was indeed an admin event that spiraled out of control, perhaps that admin should comment in this thread.
    I agree that if this was an event (I am still under the impression that it was some type, since, I'm *fairly* sure that starlord equipment from the marvel universe doesn't spawn naturally.

And, while I can agree that certain jokes should not be said, I still said it with the full intent it was a sarcastic joke and something that wasn't kept up by any of us, we made jokes after about it being "starlords" ship so you couldn't do etc,. They are jokes, and honestly I don't understand what you mean by a senior officer can't *make* a joke. Senior officers aren't inhumane robo cop turbo killers with no sense of humor, especially for my character, and me IRL, I love to make jokes constantly. That's like trying to make a comedian not say any jokes at all because you think comedians aren't funny.

I made a sarcastic joke, like I make sarcastic jokes in real life, we didn't intend for it to become reality, nor DID it become reality, it was a joke between all of us just to laugh. Furthermore, having just met the man doesn't make any difference in the ability to joke about things, he went along with it but didn't make a move to make it reality, because he found it funny. I understand where you're coming from but why the fuck are you trying to police roleplay? It's literally what me, and my character does, and it's something that happened IC. If you WANTED to have a consequence happen to me IC, for a joke that I made IC, for a joke that wasn't intended to become reality nor did it, you should have faxed HC.

Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't a place for debates over the matter. You've both given your perspectives, wait for logs to be posted and managment to make a decison.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schalkguy View Post
    This isn't a place for debates over the matter. You've both given your perspectives, wait for logs to be posted and managment to make a decison.
    Its been two days with zero info, anything going on or has this report stalled out?

Senior Admin & Training Overseer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the evidence provided is going to be regurgitated here with some timestamps thrown in, since what's already been provided in the initial report is mostly the useful stuff. I've left in the cargo technician who was involved, though since they aren't the focus of this report their ckey will not be posted.

Announcement made just shortly before the start of the reported incident
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation with Crusader, with the marvel universe reference
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Vance asks the CT to hand over his ID, which he does, and makes some ID modifications.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Some more stuff happens. Eventually the CMP, Crusader, Meets back up with Vance

Spoiler Spoiler:

That should be most of the stuff that happened during the round that is relevant to this report, If I've missed anything you can hit me up on discord or tell Somenerd and I'll rush back and fix it.
    SURVIVOR GANG COUNCIL MEMBER

Survivor Gang In Action: