0 Thread(s)

Leozinkkk - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    Leokjlw

Marine Name
    Michaela Staymates

Other Whitelist Applications
    I'm a big fan of the whole ALIEN saga, and PREDATOR so if possible I would love to be an ''ugly motherfucker''

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Maia

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Maia must act on orders, she doesn't talk much, has an extremely accurate AI, and reactive to all kinds of situations

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Because I already have an idea about the game, the roles, and what I really want is to help the team to progress, both on the battlefield and playing a good roleplay, apart from the fact that being an android is very badass

Synthetic Character Story
    How It Was Created: Maia was created and developed by a doctor named Strauss to serve as an assistant in his office, she was programmed to ''save lives'', with a coded chip implanted in her head that makes her unable to harm or cause any kind of damage to living beings, being extremely responsive and accurate in their actions.
    How she arrived on the ship: Maia served Dr. Strauss for 5 long years, helping with all sorts of things, on the ship ALMEY-F5, a cargo ship with a simple medical wing, which unfortunately was invaded by raiders, Dr. Strauss ended up being murdered and Maia was thrown into space, where it ended up being collected by the USS-Almayer, is currently working but not on the field team.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I've played engineer roles, I know the basics and a lot of advanced engineering

How familiar are you with Command?
    In command situations I've never played particularly, the best was as a team leader, but I recognize the hierarchy pyramid

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I've played as a field doctor, nurse and general doctor, I know about all medications, pills and most operations/surgeries

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Requisition I don't have much experience, but I know the basics they do

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Each game is unique, but acting as an android having a programmed function, what I would seek would be to play my role on the battlefield, which is to help whoever is in need at the time, as a doctor, rescuer, or engineer, trying to be the most effective possible Example: If a teammate falls and is in risky terrain, my goal is to come up with a logical solution to minimize damage and save him at the same time, even putting me in danger for the team's sake

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Androis that I consider cool, CLAPTRAP, GLADUS, DAVID from the Alien saga, among others

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest taking a look at other accepted/denied apps and making a new app. Your story needs to be a real story, not just a short background, and you should also ask for help in the CM discord #whitelist-app-help channel. There are people who will help you with your story. Your quirk as well isn't a quirk, it's just a description of every synthetic. Your quirk is what makes you stand out from other synthetics. I suggest you withdraw this and see who can help you in making a new application, especially the council because they'll be the ones reviewing the story and quirk.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your story is too short.
    your answers don't say a lot about what you can or can't do sorry but I don't think this is getting accepted in my opinion.
    better luck next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I can see it appears as though you haven't taken a look at other, previously accepted/denied Synthetic Applications. You don't seem to understand what is being asked of you with all the respective questions. The question about "previous Whitelist Applications" asks you to provide links if you have any, not tell us that you want to be a Synthetic. The Combat question asks you to provide situations in which you think it would be acceptable to perform combat in as a Synthetic, not "which role I would like to fill in as Synthetic".

Please follow Fortelian's advice above: Check out the Whitelist-help chat in Discord, and generally reach out to the Synth Council and other whitelisted Synthetics to provide feedback on your app for next time.

As it is, though, this is a -1 due to not meeting requirements.
    Synthetic Unit 'Amber'.

Major Misti Rockwell, USS Yokosuka, 2nd Division, 2nd Battlegroup, 3rd Fleet.

Trial Moderator: 7th November 2021 - 21st November 2021
    Moderator: 21st November 2021 - 17th January 2022
    Senior Moderator: 17th January 2022 - 2nd of June 2022

Synthetic Council Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, as others have said this application contains several errors, and I will point a few out so you can improve.

First and foremost, your synth's quirk and personality are what already is expected of all synthetics, that being listening to orders and their advanced AI. While a more silent, reserved synth could work, you need to develop this concept further for it to make more sense. As others have said, check the approved and denied applications for an idea of what we expect of quirks.

The character story is also very short, and doesn't contain what we want to see, that being how your synth talks and acts, I'd also recommend again seeing the previous applications for good story samples.

For the combat question, you didn't really answer when or how your synth would fight when necessary, make sure to re-read the Guidelines to get an understanding of when combat is acceptable for synths.

So, my advice, like Fortelian's, is for you to withdraw this for the time being and work on a good quirk and story, along with getting your name well-known for support roles. You can always contact me or any other synth councilor for help if you need to.

Moderator & Synthetic Senator liltiptop's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied. Please look at other apps to get a good feel for how to re-make your application. Furthermore, if you have questions you can always ask the synth council or myself.

You can reapply October 1st.
    Nick 'Shards' Weller - Delta Marine
    Miles - Synth
    - SYNTH COUNCIL MAFIA GANG -