User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Ultimate Queen Guide] Rip && Tear (Image Heavy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never has in almost 300 hours, and been building my hives like that since moba launch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very beautiful guide, other than will die as soon as I deovi

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chichi how the fuck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    listen admin, me building walls blocking the corpses of the survivors and synth survivor then leaving is incredibly important to my defenses and not at all meta, nor is me walling off the corpses of meta known robustos.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i feel personally attacked because of the fact im not on the metalist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real this guide exists bit outdated
    Drake Manwell the Trying Marine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait wait I'll add when I update it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome. Now they can link this on the wiki. You should add another section called marines to fear then only put tio
    Characters:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiChii View Post

Now I will forget some people, but this is a list of reliable xenos that you can trust to have your back when you get off ovi; as long as they trust you to not just run in and die. When they are about feel free to do your thing, you can rely on them to actually follow up on your screeches and not leave you alone in the dust. I will even list the caste they derp around on. As you continue on your queenly adventures you will learn naturally who you can trust and who you cannot. Remember to always at least attempt to rally your hive, but if you are competent; these individuals will come to you for the murder ball or yell at you to come.

Combat
    • HHH - Warrior
    • DKD - Warrior
    • DDD - Boiler
    • Bill (Bil1) - Rav
    • DP - Warrior
    • Zig - Prae, Rav
    • Dor - Warrior, crusher, rav, prae
    • TBH - Prae
    • Mez - Prae, Rav
    • Chpi (Chp1) - Rav
    • Nvy - Rav
    • PG - Prae, warrior
    • HS - Warrior
    • TKO - Prae
    • Git - Sentinel
    • SPX - Prae
    • Boo - Rav (Rare as hell)
    • Dub - Prae (Rare as hell)

Support
    • DDD - Hivelord
    • Vex - Drone
    • Vic - Hivelord, Drone
    • MPZ - Carrier
    • Pig - Burrower
    • Zig - Drone
    • Mage - Carrier ( F )
    • Rat - Burrower ( F )
    • SPX - Hivelord, carrier, drone
    • POW - Burrower

Disruptors
    • TKO - Runner
    • Fox - Runner
    • Boo - Lurker
    • XX - Runner (This is someone masquerading, you can tell when you watch them.)

Shut up marine mains ― it's not what you think.

What I kill in order if I can & Why

Sadar
    This is the biggest threat to your reign of terror. The damage will not kill you 90% of the time unless you are low. Sadar if it hits will stun you for a nasty amount of time. Take this marine as quickly as you can. If you kill them and the marines are close to the hive and you aren't sure if you can hold, gib him just to perma remove him from the round and ensure your safety from stuns.

GL - Pyro
    They share a spot in the list simply because it's whoever you can grab first. GL spec is higher because this spec hard stops everything your hive can do with a click of a button, same way that sadar can stop you. Removing him and your T3s, T2s, and T1s will now rest easier. Pyro is lower but still just as urgent because a good blue flame will stop xenos besides your rav from following your pushes. Kill these two and your hive will have free reign during the conflict.

Smart Gunners
    Hurr durr me no aim, me shoot into darkness and do ungodly damage when all four of us are standing next to each other. Hurr durrrrr, kill them so there isn't just constant DPS being sprayed down a hallway. Your T1s will thank you.

Double Shotgunners / Jugglers
    Biggest threat to your T1, T2 population and yourself. These clowns do an ungodly amount of damage if they are allowed to chain their potentially three to four shotgun dps unchecked. Kill them, capture them, or wall them. The entire hive will thank you for their eradication.

Medics
    Stop their ability to unlimited revive.

Random Marines
    Eh just cap these dudes. More larva.

Sniper
    Who? Actually who? Non-factor 80% of the time, and will generally be at the very far back line just plinking at xenos. Inc ammo is annoying and so is markshot, but the likelihood of you as queen getting one that is positioning correctly is slim. Best to send your runners/lurkers after him for the pick. Otherwise just step behind a wall when you're marked and smile. Rinse repeat, mow down the marines, and get this dude close to last.

Scout
    Who? Actually who? Hehe, this dude is usually already dead in a corner somewhere because of your disruptors. Or he's trying to cheese with instant uncloak, PB/Flame, recloak. Annoying but killable. Most scouts over extend and die before you even know and you'll see scout dead called out in hivemind. Great. Wall him in if you wish, and forget he exists. If it's a hive diver, just send runners at him and you'll be good.

• Honor is for bitches and the hive is not bitches we are all Queens hunny, meaning gank preds as soon as they lay a singular finger on another xeno that hasn't engaged them first. If someone wants to duel let them, however. Sister in a pred trap? Gank the pred, don't just spectate.
    • If you manage to capture a predalien, the entire hive is now dishonorable. Meaning they can be stunned, beaten when down/already injured, and multiple preds can gank you. To combat this, gank them first.
    • Marines randomly OBing spots on LV if they encounter no xeno fortifications/weeds is an exploit, ahelp it. (Through the fog)
    • Marines will hide claymores under objects.
    • They will also hide custom C4 under posters and the like.
    • Never trust synths, they will always screw you over. Kill them and keep going unless they are actually rping.
    • North facing sadar isn't anywhere as awful as it used to be, but keep an eye out for it.
    • Always remind warden praes that they can use their reju from ranged instead of having to touch you, and tell them to reju you if you want to eat sadar to waste rockets.

• Banishing is useful for getting a xeno that's not listening to you - attention. They cannot use doors, they are super slow on weeds, cannot heal, will be attacked by acid pillars, and the loud noise wakes them up.
    • Same hand do not banish xenos that are outright being disrespectful/obnoxious. AHELP them. People like that come back 5 minutes later and continue on with their nonsense in the chat. Ahelping will get them noted and if they cause trouble for you or other queens in the future action can be taken against them. Help our the xeno pop, clean up the mess.
    • Do not be afraid to ghost if you are too laggy. Just ahelp and tell staff you gotta go.

Going to put this here so you know not to do it, and to stop your hive from doing it so staff doesn't give marines 2 PMC platoons, marsoc, and 2 sadars as "compensation."
    Remember as Queen you are responsible for their bad behavior too, even if you don't notice it immediately.

• Do not let anyone in hive build any more than 4-6 walls deep. It will be deleted by staff if you wall clog.
    • Do not have your T3s in, around, looking at, breathing on the LZ before second drop. You will be bwoinked. (For the sake of the round, don't rush the LZ, 15 minute stomps are boring.)
    • Do not hive right next to the LZ, depending on the staff member its a good way to get slapped.
    • Do not melt the LZ before or during marine 1st drop. (That means Tcomms/North Caves on BR, hydro on LV, etc)
    • Do not have/allow a runner/hivelord to push the comms crate out of the fob at first drop.
    • Do not queen beacon your hive into fire, in front of GL, sadar, pyro as well.
    • Do not do LRP shit like congaing, talking about mine sweeper, politics, balance changes in an un-IC manner.
    • Do not flame Queen Mother.
    • Do not make zoos or tell xenos not to hug marines, monkeys, etc. (At round end no one cares)
    • Burrowers making two wall junctions and then putting an acid trap is an exploit.
    • Burrowers acid trapping under weed nodes...also an exploit.
    • Burrowers tunneling outside of the map, exploit.
    • Moral of the story, burrowers are exploiters. (kekw)
    perfect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First round of updates completed