NuclearCat - Predator Application

Predator Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    DimamondUA

Marine Name
    Jerrie Echardston

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Halkrath

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Yes, I do. This is Chaotic Onyx server.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, of course.

Yautja Character Story
    Halkrath wakes up from the call of his mentor. "This day is finally coming, the day, when I'll become Young-Blood." - told in mind Halkrath. All Pups have been ready, and Halkrath too, and with anticipation, he has entered into the ship. Sometime later, they all have been down there, at the hunting place. 3 Pups, Bhu'ja, Halkrath, and R'ka got out of Yautja's spacecraft and was waiting for the hunt.

*25 MINUTES LATER*

From the pain, Halkrath can't move and falls on the ground, He can see his mentor... "H'chak Guan" - quietly whispers young-blood predator. Serpents are coming... Suddenly for him, in his body wakes up the strength, he slowly gets up on his injured legs, releases his blades and with battle roar cuts praetorian's left arm.
    Hard meat, with a defeated groan, falls on the resin hive floor.

"This trophy for you, Paya." - told to himself Halkrath, while cuts serpent's head. When young predator turned around, he could see his hunt fellow, hard meat has bitten off Bhu'ja's finger, he plunged wrist blades in its head and with victorious tune roared. In 15 minutes after that, they sat down on the ship - Man'daga. R'ka was extremely injured and was sent for healing. They all got Youngblood status and new masks. Halkrath will forever remember this day.

After good hunt and new status, Halkrath has met his mentor - H'chak Guan. He was the leader of the clan, where was born young Halkrath, but Halkrath is no longer pup, he's worthy Yautja that proved it."Halkrath, get ready for the new hunt, it will start soon." - started H'chak Guan. Halkrath satisfied his new status, has confidently nodded. Predator, with anticipation of the mission, sits down for the sensors of Man'daga, and Bhu'ja for target systems.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Halkrath, from Yautja's language, translates like "Shadow", my character often will hide in darkness, but never attack in back from there, it breaks the code of Honor. I'll never escape from the battle and never will stay with back to the enemy. Underestimate the enemy isn't a sign of a good hunter. Will be no time to look back. Also, my Yautja is curious, he'll watch for a situation from the darkness.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel and hunt, differences in the number of targets and what you have to do after this battle. And my character can understand it. If ooman wins in the duel, Halkrath will reward him and never will deceive. If someone, who doesn't get participation
    in the duel, trying to intervene in this, my character can "remove" the violator from the honor duel.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    My character respects the Yautja who have an upper rank. He'll obey to them, but won't if it breaks the code of Honor. If this is a very important person, of course, he'll bow. Halkrath never will leave the fellow/fellows in trouble and will help him/them.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    Because I like the story of predators, it's so the mystery, I have found a lot of information about them in the net, and can know a lot about this race. And with this knowledge, I want to make a great RolePlay as the predator. So, I will try to do it.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You obviously didn�t read the readme section of the applying for predator when it comes to names. It suggests you use a unique name and a clan name, and not just rip off the AVP translation wiki. Shadow is a basic name and it shows to me you didn�t read that thread at all. I�m not even going to read the rest of your application.

I suggest next time you use the whitelist help channel in discord and try again.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah sure why not -1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    You obviously didn�t read the readme section of the applying for predator when it comes to names. It suggests you use a unique name and a clan name, and not just rip off the AVP translation wiki. Shadow is a basic name and it shows to me you didn�t read that thread at all. I�m not even going to read the rest of your application.

I suggest next time you use the whitelist help channel in discord and try again.

Yeah what he said.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man I am sorry but I'm going to have to -1 This. I understand that you can like the predators but if you want a pred whitelist that bad you should definetly work for it. I LOVE predators and with only 40 hours of playtime I managed to log enough hours while my app was still being reviewed to barely make it over the wire and thats because I stuck to my application and did everything I could to better it. I spent an hour on the first draft alone. I always say that critisim is the only way people can get better so heres mine. Use a better story, give us what makes your character unique. One of the predators here for instance is shorter than most so he's riduculed and is one word away from a duel to make up for his height. We look more for story than combat. Next time I would bring something dynamic something new. Look over the other accepted whitelists and take your time, once you're done go over it and say "If I was in the council would I accept this?". Sorry for the no but give it time and shoot for it next time!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The story was short and not exactly well written with a bland overall tone and poor flow. Understandably with errors in spelling not a huge issue unless it begins to hamper the readers ability to understand or take them out of the story because of issues reading it. I have no idea who you are as a player as I've never seen you in game, not necessarily a bad thing but I also cannot vouch for your ability to RP, perhaps try to play shipside head roles such as XO or CMO/CMP to demonstrate your ability to RP to people in the community.

I'm gonna have to -1 this overall.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, just no.

A) The story is garbage, it tells me absolutely nothing about your predator other than "Me Predator", "Me kill for trophy", "Clickity clack clicky clack"
    B) Your story is WAY to short. We don't expect a novel but we do expect you take your time and put some effort in
    C) You either have a Pred named R'Ka or you brought a fucking Xenomorph along in the hunt in your story. Regardless, both would be cardinal sins amongst the Yautja.

Hard -1

Go to our whitelist app help channel on our discord and ask for help, lad.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    No, just no.

A) The story is garbage, it tells me absolutely nothing about your predator other than "Me Predator", "Me kill for trophy", "Clickity clack clicky clack"
    B) Your story is WAY to short. We don't expect a novel but we do expect you take your time and put some effort in
    C) You either have a Pred named R'Ka or you brought a fucking Xenomorph along in the hunt in your story. Regardless, both would be cardinal sins amongst the Yautja.

Hard -1

Go to our whitelist app help channel on our discord and ask for help, lad.
    This. Good luck next time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

see above
    my first non combat medal

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not even close to being accepted. Denied.