User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usnpeepoo - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A slimey warrior to fear. A fun and cool marine to play alongside.

Easy +1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    avid xeno player here and I think DKD is cool to play with
    +1
    pretty trustworthy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice support, onto questions since noone was kind enough too.
    1) What does roleplaying on CM mean to you?
    2) You're in the xenomorph backline (not near the hive), and a crusher that seemed to be on its way to the front charges you, then says "Oops sorry" and starts walking away. What do you do?
    3) You get slashed by a cheeky praetorian who then runs back to the front lines to fight marines. What do you do ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1:
    I've said it before on previous applications and to add on to it, roleplaying on CM is meeting/knowing people, leaving a positive impact whether its RP, some crazy activity, or even just a few words in a situation. That's roleplaying to me where you make something out of nothing as best as you can in any situation to make things a little brighter for not just you but everyone around and I strive for that as a marine in combat and I can say it's improved my time on CM a lot.

2:
    I wouldn't take an offence like this lightly as I was essentially defiled by a xeno accident or not, and immediately attack them until crit lay them on weeds and when they recover insult them for even attempting an attack on me to leave them horrified at doing anything similar.

3:
    I would consider the praetorian to be dishonorable, as it is attacking me without due cause and runs away to avoid any sort of punishment. I would then mark them for a hunt, and when they recover from the frontlines stalk them until they are either alone, or LPC stun them (if i can, im not sure whether it does work on xenos) and drag them to a suitable spot to absolutely destroy the xeno, and then doing similar to answer 2 waiting them to recover from crit and then insulting them for their cowardice before leaving to continue my hunt.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Local based person puts up pred app and me is too dumb to see it. Literally a good player, probably won't mess up. I know them to be cool and a pretty based player. Mr. DKD please do not kill too many new players as pred though! Remember to make the role about others enjoyment, not your own! (Lol who am I kidding, kill alpha pvts for days)

Anyways though, they're a good player and I am back now, so I can vote on stuff. +1
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortelian View Post
    Local based person puts up pred app and me is too dumb to see it. Literally a good player, probably won't mess up. I know them to be cool and a pretty based player. Mr. DKD please do not kill too many new players as pred though! Remember to make the role about others enjoyment, not your own! (Lol who am I kidding, kill alpha pvts for days)

Anyways though, they're a good player and I am back now, so I can vote on stuff. +1
    killing charlie pvt's is funner though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th